EIGHT Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel to

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, this isn't about the government. A lot of the people in Spain are racist as fuck.
Me and the ex wife fucking off in Barcelona Spain. They people treated us just fine, but there are a lot of beggars and hookers in Spain! And I really hated that cause the wife was with me and I couldn't fuck any! :lol: Oh, by the way .... if you go to Spain or France leave your bummy stuff at home... people DRESS to impress in both these countries, especially France! I didn't know that and all I had was tees and sweats and looked like shit. So sad!

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Me and the ex wife fucking off in Barcelona Spain. They people treated us just fine, but there are a lot of beggars and hookers in Spain! And I really hated that cause the wife was with me and I couldn't fuck any! :lol: Oh, by the way .... if you go to Spain or France leave your bummy stuff at home... people DRESS to impress in both these countries, especially France! I didn't know that and all I had was tees and sweats and looked like shit. So sad!

Bruh, I've been to France about 6 times, and EVERYTIME, it's either raining, getting ready to rain, or just stopped raining!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, I've been to France about 6 times, and EVERYTIME, it's either raining, getting ready to rain, or just stopped raining!
cant comment, was only there 2 days, took bullet train from London under the sea yikes and didn't have time to understand the weather there.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
It's very strange. The two places I've been, Rio and Salvador, the best way I can describe it the racism is like being in fog that swirls around you - sometimes it's clear and then suddenly you're surrounded by it. It's really weird. But Brazil, especially Rio, is weird anyway in their acceptance of things. Fads run through there one after another. I think everybody knows about their sexual proclivities.
Post some vids and pics. What's the point of traveling if you not gonna share the experience? Ain't no man on earth going to Rio cameraless!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is practically no country on the globe where you won't see other Black people. The middle East (even though there is no such place, it's on the African tectonic plate) has tons of ancient history to be seen. My next long distance excursion will be to Petra Jordan which is right next door to Saudi Arabia. Even the very few places I used to be afraid to go, I would now go to most of them. In Wode Mayas latest videos he has traveled to South Sudan as well as Somaliland (which is not REALLY Somalia but it IS part of Somalia depending on who you ask. He said he felt comfortable and safe in both destinations. I have been both to Turkey and Greece and had no issues, even as riots were in progress in Athens. Been to roughly 26 countries in my life and not one single place did I feel as unwanted as i did when I lived in the u.s.a.. BTW, if you get the chance, go to Dubai and you'll definitely see a bunch of Black travelers. It's a very popular destination right now.
Petra Jordan
OIP.jpg

There is a huge difference between Jordan, Dubai and Saudi Arabia though. :lol:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
There is a huge difference between Jordan, Dubai and Saudi Arabia though. :lol:
I wouldn't know. Never been to any of the three. But one thing I learned from my ex wife. She is from the UK, a seasoned traveler before I even met her. She is afraid of NOTHING! She will go anywhere. At last communication she is driving from San Ignacio Belize to Mexico City BY HERSELF and stopping everyplace there are ruins to see. Her one remaining goal is to go to Machu Picchu, a place I wouldn't go at gunpoint! She's gonna ride that bus up the mountain with the thousand foot cliffs on the side of the road you see on YouTube. Those buses DO go off the cliffs every once in awhile. And she says she is not the least bit afraid. But she made me tougher cause I didn't want to be the bitch in the relationship ... so I have far fewer fears now as a consequence.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Post some vids and pics. What's the point of traveling if you not gonna share the experience? Ain't no man on earth going to Rio cameraless!

The point of traveling varies from person to person and from trip to trip.

In any case, I don't owe you or anybody else anything.

PS - I'm a professional photographer and I have some crazy lit shit. Too bad.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It’s always funny hearing other Americans saying don’t go somewhere because it’s racist. Like Amerikkka ain’t a cesspool of cac trash racists. Nowhere is as bad as this fucking place . Nowhere.

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not spending my money where I am not wanted. Rather spend it with blacks in the Caribbean, and I will eventually get to the motherland.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Not spending my money where I am not wanted. Rather spend it with blacks in the Caribbean, and I will eventually get to the motherland.
Most of the Caribbean is expensive, places like Barbados, Virgin Isles, Bermuda, Grenada, Curacao .... I leave those places for the big spenders

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
The point of traveling varies from person to person and from trip to trip.

In any case, I don't owe you or anybody else anything.

PS - I'm a professional photographer and I have some crazy lit shit. Too bad.
You contend you were in Rio, and when a straight male asks if you took any pics you get fire eyed angry. Only way I can see that striking a nerve is if you were down there getting fucked in the ass by trannies, but if that's your thing, that's your thing. Bitches need love too! Excelsior! :lol:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You contend you were in Rio, and when a straight male asks if you took any pics you get fire eyed angry. Only way I can see that striking a nerve is if you were down there getting fucked in the ass by trannies, but if that's your thing, that's your thing. Bitches need love too! Excelsior! :lol:

If that's the only explanation you can see I'd say that says more about you than it does about me.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
DM me some pics bro
That muthafucker ain't been nowhere but Outback Steakhouse and Six Flags. That's why he got so enraged when I asked him if he'd be kind enuff to post some pics or vids from his "2 trips to Brazil" .... just another BGOL fraudster with an overactive imagination. Fuck that faggot, he ain't got shit to post, unless he gonna troll Google for some public domain snaps.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That muthafucker ain't been nowhere but Outback Steakhouse and Six Flags. That's why he got so enraged when I asked him if he'd be kind enuff to post some pics or vids from his "2 trips to Brazil" .... just another BGOL fraudster with an overactive imagination. Fuck that faggot, he ain't got shit to post, unless he gonna troll Google for some public domain snaps.
Never quote me again

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most of the Caribbean is expensive, places like Barbados, Virgin Isles, Bermuda, Grenada, Curacao .... I leave those places for the big spenders

true, but most of the businesses are black owned in the Caribbean (not the stores by the ports). Rather put it in their hands, than spend less with someone that don't want me there.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
true, but most of the businesses are black owned in the Caribbean (not the stores by the ports). Rather put it in their hands, than spend less with someone that don't want me there.
I'm in Belize ... that is certainly not the case here, sir. The grocery stores are almost ALL owned by the Chinese. The restaurants, a combination of Chinese, cac and Lebanese. The Black (Garifuna) and Mestizo (Mayan) people tend to only own little mom and pop stands. One thing I have learned in the past few years is the world is damned near the same everywhere. You can't run from it. It ain't our spinning ball, it's theirs. Maybe that will change, but it's unlikely you and I will live to see a changing of the guard.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in Belize ... that is certainly not the case here, sir. The grocery stores are almost ALL owned by the Chinese. The restaurants, a combination of Chinese, cac and Lebanese. The Black (Garifuna) and Mestizo (Mayan) people tend to only own little mom and pop stands. One thing I have learned in the past few years is the world is damned near the same everywhere. You can't run from it. It ain't our spinning ball, it's theirs. Maybe that will change, but it's unlikely you and I will live to see a changing of the guard.

It has been changing..

But if you are too invested in their matrix

You will only see what they want you to see....

You will only know what they want you to know.

Elite cacs are shiiting bricks now..

They not only see they FEEL

The writing on the wall

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Elite cacs are shiiting bricks now..

They not only see they FEEL

The writing on the wall
True, but are Blacks in any position to assume the reins? As a race we are likely the most fucked up people in the history of mankind. What other race typically refers to THEMSELVES in racial slurs? What other race worships an image of divinity not modeled in their own image, but instead the image of their enslavers? Africans are even worse than Black amerikkans. They take self hatred to uncharted levels. Just like African countries when they got "independence" they really only acquired a new master. Black amerikkkans are in no better position. When the cac bubble bursts, and it surely will, we'll simply inherit a new master. Likely the fuckin' chinks.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Y’all some dick sucking ass niggas
I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! .... never knew what you were gonna say but I sure knew it would include the slur "nigga" .... who, but a low life dirt-bag uses racial slurs to describe his OWN kind? Whatever! Do you, Goober.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!! .... never knew what you were gonna say but I sure knew it would include the slur "nigga" .... who, but a low life dirt-bag uses racial slurs to describe his OWN kind? Whatever! Do you, Goober.
Own kind?

Im Haitian

I don’t fuck wit u Yardies or Safaris