EIGHT Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel to

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't let these lists scare yall,, go explore the world,, exposure is the key to life,, every place people have ever told me to be scared of turned out to be great (including mexico & the middle east),, if you survived the U.S. so far, you will be fine almost everywhere else,,

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. Go see the world but you better know what time it is.

Don't act the fool and be loud in another man's country.

Thing with Americans is they will go to a place like Italy and don't know they are in the "Alabama" of Italy and act the fool.

You will be fucked up in a heart beat.
don't let these lists scare yall,, go explore the world,, exposure is the key to life,, every place people have ever told me to be scared of turned out to be great (including mexico & the middle east),, if you survived the U.S. so far, you will be fine almost everywhere else,,

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Singapore was the shit. It's a mix between China, India, and Australia. Hellacious plane ride but all love.
Can't speak to Lebanon, but I highly recommend Palestine. Caught hella racism from the Israeli's in Jerusalem, but the Palestinians were all love. East Jerusalem, Jericho, Dead Sea, Bethelhem, Acca, Jaffa, Hebron, Ramallah, Haifa, all love from Palestinians. Even the pickpockets and hustlers in Bethlehem put word out to the others that we weren't to be targeted. Shit was love.

Hell yea them ol jewISH people racist as fuck..lol... and some of them spoiled as jewISH children.. the women love ya...

I think we drove through palestine on our way to Jordan...

went to a bar, they had seating outside, and smoking a hookah outside on a perfect night under the stars in jordan...

was fuckin AHHH MAY ZING, I couldnt describe the energy if I tried...

In isreal I was taken aback... I think it was jerusalem or some place called Haifa but it was a beach, very close to the city...

but that shit was dirty as fuck, beer cans all over the place...

I was like THIS is what is HOT in the holy land with the chosen people..

I could understand if they were struggling.. but they get billioins in welfare

there was no reason for the beach to look like that..

dead sea was dope tho... the only body of water my moorish black ass can float on.... I rubbed that mud all over, then dipped in that salty fuckin water... and just floated away..

the next day, my skin was radiant as fuck...

oh and in isreal all the hoes are in the massage parlors...seen a fine ethiopian chick up there.

not sayin I was there.. just sayin.....

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
America can never say its a great place for black men to prosper

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I disagree with Saudi and Greece. I been to both and they hate white Americans for sure
Nah B, I have a friend who lived in Greece for a few years and the dude told me stories of how racist they are. I was in shock.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I want to be in the dressing room in Paris of the Josephine Baker show. But, really I’m stuck on exploring the Caribbean, South America and Africa (except for the thieving ass Nigeria). Fukh Europe and Asia

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
those places were garbage anyway.

italy has beautiful sights, the people are not a selling point.

if you going to the Asia region, go to Thailand, Vietnam, and south Asian spots.

visit the Caribbean other than the DR.

Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, Belize.

and of course, plenty of places in Africa.

and there's a secret spot in the Indian Ocean I won't mention because I'm going to keep that as my gem but it's paradise.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Some of these countries send pieces of garbage to fuck with me on the low, and can vouch for the list. You might want to use this list with immigrants or working with their companies.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Name some black Canadian millionaires.
Dont say Drake. He is in America!!!
That's not how facts work. I'm not Canadian. But the numbers show, percentage wise, there are more black Canadian millionaires than American ones. Also, the poverty rate is higher here. In terms of prospering, you have a better chance there. Here, its a lotto, if you don't play sports, act, sing or dance, the chances are slim.

I didn't even touch incarceration rates and quality of education.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
that's actually canada.
Met a Black Canadian lawyer who told me she moved to USA because she could make more moves here business wise. Canada is superior to the USA in many ways but the US is extremely business friendly.

Hard to pick a best place to make millions though as its so dependent on the individual. I remember seeing a documentary years ago about some Black Americans who fled the glass ceiling in the USA and were making big moves in Africa. These were highly qualified people in the states and they were flourishing in SA.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Michael Lee Chin
Little X
I guess one could say Lee Chin is part Black technically...I guess...in his native culture he wouldn't be considered as such but if you bring in one drop rules he probably counts...I dont think he is 100% Chinese

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Met a Black Canadian lawyer who told me she moved to USA because she could make more moves here business wise. Canada is superior to the USA in many ways but the US is extremely business friendly.

Hard to pick a best place to make millions though as its so dependent on the individual. I remember seeing a documentary years ago about some Black Americans who fled the glass ceiling in the USA and were making big moves in Africa. These were highly qualified people in the states and they were flourishing in SA.

no where else in the world compares to US in terms of making money /salary
you wont see US money anywhere else

but when it comes to standard of living, US is sadly lacking

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I guess one could say Lee Chin is part Black technically...I guess...in his native culture he wouldn't be considered as such but if you bring in one drop rules he probably counts...I dont think he is 100% Chinese
He’s from Jamaica which many Jamaicans are mixed with Chinese.

a583f3e0-494d-4f17-b867-4075e216b1ee.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

well lawyer wise, USA pays more. It is a more even playing field in Canada. USA has more extremes in income. But if you want a more fair entrance into a field, Canada is better.

Everyone gets a piece vs gold rush mentality.

badboyee2

Potential Star
Registered
Barcelona and UK was hot they love black americans... I still think about Barcelona - need to learn more spanish thou

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Back in Canada I DJed for beer money. In San Francisco I turned it into a full time business.

The biggest differences?

You can buy gear for about half to three quarters the price of what it costs in Canada. Same with gasoline and other accessories. Credit is a lot easier to get as well which is crucial.

American weather is usually better which means your wedding season lasts a lot longer. There's a lot more concentrated wealth so customers pay you a lot more. Best of all, if I can't find a gig in SF Oakland is right across the bridge while Sacramento and San Jose are less than an hour away.

In San Francisco I can access more customers within a 2-hour drive than I could driving 12 hours in British Columbia.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Back in Canada I DJed for beer money. In San Francisco I turned it into a full time business.

The biggest differences?

You can buy gear for about half to three quarters the price of what it costs in Canada. Same with gasoline and other accessories. Credit is a lot easier to get as well which is crucial.

American weather is usually better which means your wedding season lasts a lot longer. There's a lot more concentrated wealth so customers pay you a lot more. Best of all, if I can't find a gig in SF Oakland is right across the bridge while Sacramento and San Jose are less than an hour away.

In San Francisco I can access more customers within a 2-hour drive than I could driving 12 hours in British Columbia.
You’re white tho