EIGHT Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel to

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great post good list.

We all know America has 500 years of being the worst place for black people. very little has changed.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Go look on wedding wire, the bash, gig salad, or any other number of DJ service websites and you will see plenty of Black DJs
doing just fine in the Bay Area.

Yes, white DJs do have a lot more opportunities, especially when it comes to playing for folks in towns like Altheron or Novato. But gas still cost the same no matter who you are and so does gear. if you're driving from San Francisco to San Jose it's going to take the same amount of time no matter what color your skin is.

And besides, white privilege is pretty much the same in the states as it is in Canada.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Screen-Hunter-1875.png

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Blacks will travel to a racist country, never leave the tourist area and be like
"Nah that country not racist"
Can't blame them. Most of my travels I stay on the beaten path too. For a number of reasons. I had 2 days in Rome... so do I want to see the Colosseum, the shitty Vatican where my ex wife got her purse ripped off (of all places) the Pantheon and touristy shit like that? Or do I wanna go exploring the countryside and little towns? On your first visit to ANYPLACE, you're gonna see the sites you've heard of. If I ever go back, (unlikely) THEN I will microtravel. If you go to France and not gonna be there for weeks, you're going to take a pic at the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and shit like that. If you ever return, OR if you'll be there a month, then you'll see the micro towns and mix more with the citizenry. The MAJORITY of travelling I have done was mostly from the deck of the Hop On Hop Off busses. That's what you do when you have no familiarity with your surroundings. In Ghana, I saw Accra, and Cape Coast, ... I never saw Koforidua, Kumasi, Takoradi... and I was there for a MONTH! I saw all the beaches of Accra, ONE of the slave castles, saw the Sodom & Gomorrah district which will make you cry seeing your people living that bad. When I was in Ghana I was a pretty green traveler and was too chickenshit to go venturing off too far off the beaten path. I was braver in Uganda and almost got myself killed by a pack of Hyenas! Other than that I mostly sat on the deck of Frankie's Hotel on Oxford in Osu gorging on homemade ice cream and girl watching. And fucking my new found African girlfriend of the time who was half my age, and I couldn't have fucked her amerikkkan counterpart in a million years. Only well seasoned travelers and guided groups usually stray from the touristy places and the beaten path. Travelers tend to be older than the median age here on BGOL. Old people got old cause they tend to stay where they feel safe.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Ummm Greece is mad racist. They killed a Black man who was talking to one of their whores at a club.
It was as ians who killed him a d they killed over something petty. They him for putting his glass on their table.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't blame them. Most of my travels I stay on the beaten path too. For a number of reasons. I had 2 days in Rome... so do I want to see the Colosseum, the shitty Vatican where my ex wife got her purse ripped off (of all places) the Pantheon and touristy shit like that? Or do I wanna go exploring the countryside and little towns? On your first visit to ANYPLACE, you're gonna see the sites you've heard of. If I ever go back, (unlikely) THEN I will microtravel. If you go to France and not gonna be there for weeks, you're going to take a pic at the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and shit like that. If you ever return, OR if you'll be there a month, then you'll see the micro towns and mix more with the citizenry. The MAJORITY of travelling I have done was mostly from the deck of the Hop On Hop Off busses. That's what you do when you have no familiarity with your surroundings. In Ghana, I saw Accra, and Cape Coast, ... I never saw Koforidua, Kumasi, Takoradi... and I was there for a MONTH! I saw all the beaches of Accra, ONE of the slave castles, saw the Sodom & Gomorrah district which will make you cry seeing your people living that bad. When I was in Ghana I was a pretty green traveler and was too chickenshit to go venturing off too far off the beaten path. I was braver in Uganda and almost got myself killed by a pack of Hyenas! Other than that I mostly sat on the deck of Frankie's Hotel on Oxford in Osu gorging on homemade ice cream and girl watching. And fucking my new found African girlfriend of the time who was half my age, and I couldn't have fucked her amerikkkan counterpart in a million years. Only well seasoned travelers and guided groups usually stray from the touristy places and the beaten path. Travelers tend to be older than the median age here on BGOL. Old people got old cause they tend to stay where they feel safe.

Anywhere I go I'm trying to see the people and the way they live. I'm not tryna see dumb tourist attractions

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wasn't the Bahamas the first country to issue a warning to Black men from that country visiting the US? I gave them props for that. I was thinking about moving there if shit gets too hectic in the States.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Anywhere I go I'm trying to see the people and the way they live. I'm not tryna see dumb tourist attractions

I really think you majorly misunderstand my point. "Dumb tourist attractions?" LOL, we're not talking Six Flags, I'm talking about world, human, African history! Below are a few pics from my travels ... at Cape Coast Slave Memorial, On the Equator in Uganda, at the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Stonehenge, The Parthenon in Greece and the Great Pyramids of Giza, along with the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel, The Nubian Village, Aswan .... and I can post much more.... apparently you thought I was talking about Sea World?
46031591-10217723133736294-422432088218664960-o.jpg
44536005-10217591373442369-1271395896839372800-o.jpg

43193439-10217441945706769-4656145505535918080-n.jpg
44516544-10217578175512429-1988937386989453312-n.jpg
45624449-10217707754391820-962012016480878592-n.jpg
44336055-10217562372997376-1329134602488381440-n.jpg
45764995-10217707725511098-6339679325863804928-o.jpg
46493167-10217799520405913-4803482670703050752-n.jpg
47306764-10217898500080343-2184507481567264768-n.jpg
45129569-10217655205638134-3843420595144359936-o.jpg
56730653-10218854942350802-8124803944674230272-n.jpg
46496306-10217798209693146-2571728212417576960-n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
10000000 486550456102804 5115435459657909313 n - YouTube

10000000 2277490952539080 2624759182938603520 n - YouTube

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Those chickens don't know that I am laying on my back underneath that table.
Come to Belize... they are all over the place here, especially in Belize City. Soon as you open your mouth and they hear your accent (assuming you're amerikkkan) you'll have a head start. Of course, most people are poor in Belize, particularly since Covid as they are a tourism dependent economy, ... so expect the girls to ask for a little help. Don't miss the opportunity to help someone, it's the right thing to do .... then try to break it off in her!

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Some more clips ... this first one is from the beach at Cape Coast Ghana where I helped the village fishermen pull in nets.... It ain't dumb tourist attraction stuff... I left there with memories, experience and LD friend that last a lifetime!

Hangin out with the hippos on Lake Edward in Uganda

Took my girl on a boat safari in Queen Elizabeth Park in Uganda....

We walked through a butcher shop in Athens ... wished we hadn't

Me and da misses in Ambergris Caye Belize

Screen-Hunter-05.png

43548861-10217483987117778-8148850375642841088-n.jpg
43343398-10217459795312998-5346008602932936704-n.jpg

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Well I posted some examples of what I do when I travel... You say I got it all twisted and doing dumb touristy stuff. You may be right, but to be sure how bout you post some of your travel adventures in this thread and show me how to do it right. Look out 4 a bro! I promise to share my feedback, and if you're exercising a better strategy, I'm man enough to admit it. Waiting......

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well I posted some examples of what I do when I travel... You say I got it all twisted and doing dumb touristy stuff. You may be right, but to be sure how bout you post some of your travel adventures in this thread and show me how to do it right. Look out 4 a bro! I promise to share my feedback, and if you're exercising a better strategy, I'm man enough to admit it. Waiting......
Yo T just curious, did you and your girl do Bottled Water in all those places ?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Yo T just curious, did you and your girl do Bottled Water in all those places ?

My ex wife was from the UK, a town called Nottingham. I drank tap water at her house but nowhere else did I drink tap. Here in Belize it is said that the tap water in the cities is potable and of good quality. I STILL WON"T DIRECTLY DRINK IT BUT I will cook with it like making soup, as long as it gets boiled. Share something with you that freaked me out. The motorboat driver we used to take us to the Nubian Village in Egypt was taking his cup and dipping it in the Nile and drinking it as we rode. He explained that he'd been doing this since he was a kid and had established immunity to whatever pathogens that water may contain. But he warned that if we tried, which we would never, that it might have us in a hospital fighting for life.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Been to Europe an Asia, if you think they don't like us over there I will not try to convince you. I had a damn ball in Thailand though, I would definitely go back an stay for a few weeks. Europe got a lot of places that were dope. I enjoyed London an Italy, and I was not only in the tourist areas. Ironically, the only place that I've traveled where I felt racism was in Australia an that was only one incident an it just had to come from an Abby, go figure.
What made Italy good for you? I been telling people that's the worst travel money I ever spent. Other than the Colosseum there was NOTHING there that was even remotely worth a penny to see or experience. What did I miss? What city(s) did you hit?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol: Yeah, BGOL is .... BGOL. These guys can disappear better than David Blaine

I forgot all about this thread, I don't "disappear."

So, any list that doesn't have Italy at the top is bullshit. spain is 1A. Then russia.
Greece can be dicey but mainly because they think they hard boys. Those arabic countries hate everybody not arabic so I'd say that's a wash.
Bigger countries tend to be provincial meaning the cities are cool but the countryside is racist af. Oh, just like the good ole U.S. of A.
argentina is blisteringly racist. You already know about brazil.

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I forgot all about this thread, I don't "disappear."

So, any list that doesn't have Italy at the top is bullshit. spain is 1A. Then russia.
Greece can be dicey but mainly because they think they hard boys. Those arabic countries hate everybody not arabic so I'd say that's a wash.
Bigger countries tend to be provincial meaning the cities are cool but the countryside is racist af. Oh, just like the good ole U.S. of A.
argentina is blisteringly racist. You already know about brazil.

What's your feelings about Brazil?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
What's your feelings about Brazil?

It's very strange. The two places I've been, Rio and Salvador, the best way I can describe it the racism is like being in fog that swirls around you - sometimes it's clear and then suddenly you're surrounded by it. It's really weird. But Brazil, especially Rio, is weird anyway in their acceptance of things. Fads run through there one after another. I think everybody knows about their sexual proclivities.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
It's very strange. The two places I've been, Rio and Salvador, the best way I can describe it the racism is like being in fog that swirls around you - sometimes it's clear and then suddenly you're surrounded by it. It's really weird. But Brazil, especially Rio, is weird anyway in their acceptance of things. Fads run through there one after another. I think everybody knows about their sexual proclivities.

you went to Rio and Salvador and won't post any vids or pics for us? cold blooded! Drop 'em here, I will post more of mine too if you do

Santa Elena Belize..............

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't like the UK when I was there.
If u black and from America.....the treatment is different from blacks that are native there.
Just fuckin rude and no hospitality at all.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
If u black and from America.....the treatment is different from blacks that are native there.
Didn't have any issues with the people myself. Got tired of hearing the word "cheers" ten times a day. Despite the reputation of the UK, I found the food to die for. There is a place in Brixton called the Blues Kitchen where I tried to eat myself to death. They have a bar, live blues and the best food I have had in years! Barbecue, brisket, mac/cheese, corn on cob, BBQ chicken, just never ending and huge servings!

the-blues-kitchen-shoreditch.jpg

There is another don't miss in London called JRC Global, a buffet that has multiple huge serving stations where you can take turns busting your gut on a huge array of foods from all over the globe. The restaurant has an area for Mexican food, amerikkan, Chinese, Italian, French, Indian, Thai, Brazilian, Spanish, Japanese, Lebanese, British and Greek and you can go from one area to another as much as you want. Me and the ex were there for like 2 hours. Almost needed a gurney to wheel me outta there. The place is HUGE. You'll walk a ton just goin from station to station. Their web site is below, thank me later!

Menu - JRC Global Buffet (jrc-globalbuffet.com)
the-blues-kitchen-shoreditch.jpg

All in all I liked the UK... got a lot of looks from the British chicks, but my ex was glued to me like a Siamese Twin at all times, so I never got to test the waters. I tell you this.... the UK is a HARD place to navigate unless you really know where you're going. They have a great rail system but you'd likely end up lost cause you must hop on and off trains to get around the country and know when and where to do it. Without the ex with me I couldn't have made it anywhere. And the single GREATEST thing about going to the UK is you can use it as a base, to see all of Europe! They have two dirt cheap budget airlines, ... Easy Jet and Ryan Air. Thomas Cook Air is out of business. We flew to European countries often as low as 150 dollars US apiece round trip!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are British, that is just how they are. :lol:

I am 40+ now and married with kids, but never had any issues anytime I have been over there and the pussy was always plentiful when I was younger.

First time I went there in my 20s I fucked a bunch of Bengali thots that lived in Tower Hamlets. Opened my eyes to see South Asian gangs and hood shit. :smh: :lol:I was young and dumb as fuck but living life. I go over there as an adult and my wife wants to know why I know that area so well :lol:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Same shit I was thinking :smh:

Ax1LEk.jpg
There is practically no country on the globe where you won't see other Black people. The middle East (even though there is no such place, it's on the African tectonic plate) has tons of ancient history to be seen. My next long distance excursion will be to Petra Jordan which is right next door to Saudi Arabia. Even the very few places I used to be afraid to go, I would now go to most of them. In Wode Mayas latest videos he has traveled to South Sudan as well as Somaliland (which is not REALLY Somalia but it IS part of Somalia depending on who you ask. He said he felt comfortable and safe in both destinations. I have been both to Turkey and Greece and had no issues, even as riots were in progress in Athens. Been to roughly 26 countries in my life and not one single place did I feel as unwanted as i did when I lived in the u.s.a.. BTW, if you get the chance, go to Dubai and you'll definitely see a bunch of Black travelers. It's a very popular destination right now.
Petra Jordan
OIP.jpg

Last edited:

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Spain's not on the list?

I think the list is more about how Black tourists are treated in their movements and interactions, not so much the political leanings of the government. For example Brazil has a very racist right leaning government but you'll likely have zero incidents of trouble or harassment due to your skin color in Brazil. Spent 2 days touring Barcelona, mostly on the hop-on hop-off buses and everybody was friendly and accommodating. A lot of beggars though.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I think the list is more about how Black tourists are treated in their movements and interactions, not so much the political leanings of the government. For example Brazil has a very racist right leaning government but you'll likely have zero incidents of trouble or harassment due to your skin color in Brazil. Spent 2 days touring Barcelona, mostly on the hop-on hop-off buses and everybody was friendly and accommodating. A lot of beggars though.
Nah, this isn't about the government. A lot of the people in Spain are racist as fuck.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, this isn't about the government. A lot of the people in Spain are racist as fuck.
BRO! a lot of people in EVERY country are racist as fuck. Hell even a lot of Black people hate Black people and themselves. Why should I care if people are racist? As long as they are not trying to do harm to me, or deny me freedom of movement or accommodation, then their racism is their problem. I'm certainly not gonna allow their racism to stop me from going where I want to go. If that was the norm, then why are blacks living in amerikkka? Hard to get more racist than the u.s.a. but you still (if you're amerikkkan) live there. Walk the streets, go to work, go t school, go to events and games. If you can do all that in amerikkka, why can't you do it in Spain?