EIGHT Worst Countries for Black Men to Travel to

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered

black-man-in-china.jpg

The Black male travel movement is growing leap and bounds as more brothas are getting their passports, saving up their money and traveling abroad.

There are so many nice countries to visit but what about the worst countries for black men to travel and live in?

I’ve been getting emails about the most racist & hostile countries towards black men and compiled this list from my personal travel experience, speaking with other black travelers/expats and reading dozens upon dozens of personal travel stories across internet forums.

Here is a list of the worst countries for black men to Visit. Feel free to leave your comments and let us know which countries we should add or remove from the list.

Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia has a long history of mistreatment towards black men (especially black men) and it tops our list as one of the worst countries to live in.

Foreign immigrants make up over 50% of the total workforce and are subject to mockery, physical & verbal abuse, assaults, rapes and even death by blunt force.

Not only are black men at risk but even Southeast Asian immigrants are targets of vicious crimes as well. Many African male immigrants are traveling to Saudi Arabia for economic opportunites, but don’t understand the racism mindset of the Saudi people.

You’ll be subject to constant mockery and classified as “lazy” and “monkeys.”

Even though many Africans have been deported from Saudi Arabia in recent times, many still report “modern day slavery” going on in Saudi Arabia. Here’s a video discussing the topic in more depth:

Better Alternatives?

As for black male tourists, there are much better alternatives in the Middle east than Saudi Arabia.

United Arab Emirates is much more modernized, stable, and safer for black men who want to travel to the Middle East. Dubai is a beautiful city and a hotspot for black male expats and tourists.

Russia
Russia has a long history of racism against all group of foreigners, especially black men. Most well known for the growing Skinhead groups, Young Russia men patrol around the streets looking for black men to harass and attack.

Most of the attacks have been against African male migrants who fled their home countries seeking political asylum and job opportunities.

Better alternatives?

Ukraine and Poland are much better alternatives to Russia if you’re looking to explore parts of Eastern Europe.

China
China has always been traditionally hostile to foreigners in general and the Chinese government is gettting worried about the recent rise in black immigrants, particularly in Guanzaghou, China.

Due to the rise in black immigrants, the Chinese government has passed several laws making it hard for black men to own land, start businesses, open bank accounts or even rent a basic hotel room.

Another disturbing trend is the rise in black men becoming locked up in one of China’s many prisons. Black men are often attacked in public then jailed for lengthy prison sentences once they defend themselves.

Even if a foreigner hits a local or Chinese person in self defense, you are going to get screwed by the courts and the police.

Former Ball State football player Wendell Brown was sentenced to 4 years in prison for defending himself against a mob of drunk Chinese terrorists.

Also, there was a more recent attack against a Zambian college student for dating a Chinese woman.

China is a very communist place where even websites like Facebook and Youtube are banned throughout the country. You need a VPN (virtual private network) like PureVPN to access these basic websites.

There are some economic & job opportunities for foriegners who want to get involved in the import/export trade since China is one of the biggest producers of cheap, resellable goods in the world.

While China does offer some economic opportunities to foreigners, I think the country only appeals to black men who are willing to learn Mandarin and succeed in China despite all of their racist and hostile behavior.

Better Alternatives?

Japan or Hong Kong are much better alternatives for black men looking to travel in the Far East.

Greece
Greece is well known for its hostile and racist attitude against black men. Their most recent deadly attack against Bakari Henderson, a 22-year man who just graduated from the University of Arizona, shows how tensions can flare against brothas in a heartbeat.

In fact, there are modern day lynch mobs patrolling around Greece going by the name of the “Golden Dawn Party” in an attempt to curb Greece’s ongoing immigration issues.

These terrorists target all immigrants of color including African, Pakistan and Muslim migrants.

The economy of Greece is struggling (just like much of Baltic countries) and racists are attacking black men due to their frustrations and lack of economic power.

While Greece remains a popular travel destination for black women, I think black men should reconsider Greece altogether or only visit for a few days then leave.

Better Alternatives?

Spain, Italy and France are much better alternatives to Greece and you’ll feel much safer there as well.

Lebanon
Lebanon is well known as a non-friendly country for black men who are subject forced to work menial low paying jobs and live in the worst slums. Racism is alive and well against most non-arab people including Asians and Latinos.

Serbia
Serbia is another country that is hostile towards black men and most of the Bakari Henderson attacks in Greece were Serbia, not Greek.

India
Many black men have reported anti-black behavior in India where the modern day caste system based on skin color is alive and well. If you visit the Northern part of India, you’ll receive more racist behavior and stares than traveling to the Southern part of India where most of the people are dark skinned.

Finland
While Sweden is considered a haven for black men, reports coming back from Finland is quite contrasting.

Conclusion
Racism against black men is everywhere but certain countries are far worse than others. I hope to inform and enlighten brothas from all over the world about problematic countries before you visit them.

OP comment ..... The only place on this list I've been is Greece. Athens in particular and noticed no issues. They weren't jumping in my lap, but no hard stares or glares. Maybe the fact we were only in Athens helped. More used to tourists. I think their beef is more with African immigrants which I don't think I'd be mistaken for, for a number of reasons. Still sucks though. But be careful if you go. Added tip.... There are better places to see for the same money than Greece.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I respect that but if u really think about it, this is the number one spot for black men and yet it's still bad and tainted. :smh:

At least here there is some form of justice, other places just forget it...jmo from my travels.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
went for a soccer game in Moscow
my cousin was in uni there

we got separated from our main group
and got chased down by some hooligans

we fought for our lives that day...

we took some licks
but a few of those guys wont ever walk without a limp again

never ever went back

but i also had to fight a bunch of racist cacs in joliet il

kicked their asses though

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol,

who the fuck wants to go to them countries.....?

Im not bragging but... besides for the haters....

just sad muthafuckas that were born to hate.. lol..

I get love damn near everywhere I go...

meeting people of all races is just extremely easy to me....

I find that when I travel solo, I get treated like Royalty..

when I travel with people not so much...

I so much prefer to travel DOLO!!!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of those countries built up by so-called blacks that LEFT to eventually settle over here. There is a reason for that.

these lost brothas still don’t want to talk about the Phoenicians and the Etruscans.

lol,

who the fuck wants to go to them countries.....?

Im not bragging but... besides for the haters....

just sad muthafuckas that were born to hate.. lol..

I get love damn near everywhere I go...

meeting people of all races is just extremely easy to me....

I find that when I travel solo, I get treated like Royalty..

when I travel with people not so much...

I so much prefer to travel DOLO!!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of those countries built up by so-called blacks that LEFT to eventually settle over here. There is a reason for that.

these lost brothas still don’t want to talk about the Phoenicians and the Etruscans.

Most lost bruhs dont even realize the Phoenicians, Etruscans, Cannanites.....all the way back to Sumer are our antcestors..

yea many of them were forced out...

the funny shit is, the B I B L E clearly states the real

hebrews will lose their identity.. their language and culture..

What people you know on this planet lost their identity, their language and culture..

they DONT dare mention that.. because it clearly will let you know who the REAL HEBREWS the REAL SEMITES

and those that just adopted a religion...

and the MOORS were NOT just MUSLIM,

there were just as MANY CHRISTIAN AND HEBREW MOORS

and all lived in harmony...

untill the muthafuckas had to go fuckin them cave beast....

creating the mutt arabs you see today, who turned their backs on their darker ORIGINAL brethren...

and joined forces with satan...they gonna regret that shit...

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
All the countries you have mentioned here, except Russia and Finland , and somewhat
Greece, are the ones that have the highest numbers parasites engaged in nefarious
economic activity in Africa... We do to these bitches what they do to us

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
my white coworkers always are taken aback when i say i have no desire to travel to Europe or Asia
fuck that
its tough enough being black in the USA. Why the fuck i wanna spend shitload of money to visit another continent where I am not wanted

i can fuck with an island with beaches and unlimited drinks but thats about it for me

had some family that went to South Korea and the locals wanted to take pics with em cause never seen black ppl in person...FUCK THAT

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
my white coworkers always are taken aback when i say i have no desire to travel to Europe or Asia
fuck that
its tough enough being black in the USA. Why the fuck i wanna spend shitload of money to visit another continent where I am not wanted

i can fuck with an island with beaches and unlimited drinks but thats about it for me

had some family that went to South Korea and the locals wanted to take pics with em cause never seen black ppl in person...FUCK THAT

Been to Europe an Asia, if you think they don't like us over there I will not try to convince you. I had a damn ball in Thailand though, I would definitely go back an stay for a few weeks. Europe got a lot of places that were dope. I enjoyed London an Italy, and I was not only in the tourist areas. Ironically, the only place that I've traveled where I felt racism was in Australia an that was only one incident an it just had to come from an Abby, go figure.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
fuck that

Ummm there a lot of Black people in South Korea. What year was this? They not surprised to see us like that no more

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
fuck that

I spent a year in South Korea back in 91-92 and had zero problems there. And I spent quite a bit of time in Seoul and Yong Song. Met actors, actress, models, and high rolling businessmen. Most were real cool and loved 90s RnB music.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
went for a soccer game in Moscow
my cousin was in uni there

we got separated from our main group
and got chased down by some hooligans

we fought for our lives that day...

we took some licks
but a few of those guys wont ever walk without a limp again

never ever went back

but i also had to fight a bunch of racist cacs in joliet il

kicked their asses though

Let me ask you a million dollar question

Where you traveling from Africa??
fuck that

Bruh I cant speak for anyone else ...

Only what I know...

If you a tall athletic Moorish American aka

African American

Bruh you gonna catch some shade...

Hate is a global thingy

But overall the love you get is intense....

That's why cacs here don't want us to have money or travel...

I remember going to st Kitts and a bruh at the lil airport

In a heavy st kitts accent asked where I was from..

I said new york...

He asked if I know Jay z I wanted to

Laugh out loud but I just shook my head no

As I walked away he told is coworker

I was from new York and I knew Jay-Z..

Fuckin guy..

So in case y'all kniggas haven't

Hurrrrrr

I'm mr freddygoodbud from

NYC

And apparently I met Jay Z

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I spent a year in South Korea back in 91-92 and had zero problems there. And I spent quite a bit of time in Seoul and Yong Song. Met actors, actress, models, and high rolling businessmen. Most were real cool and loved 90s RnB music.
i agree, people who fuck with tourists get the treatment from cops and government EVERYWHERE. You're fucking with the countries money and they'll fuck you around for that, be your victim Black white or green. There are only maybe 5 places on the entire globe that I simply WOULD NEVER GO. And two of them are in Africa! That's a rarity.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit list. I've been to Serbia and have never been treated better in my entire life. I also know black people who've had great experiences in Lebanon and Russia. And India's in the list?? lol

The list was made by an American CAC.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
fuck that

Sounds like you need that trip. The places mentioned are difficult LIVING for black people but a wealthy tourist, it's a blast.

Tourism can apply it's best make up, but living there is mask off season.

Being black isn't an excuse. It's ornery for us regardless.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't speak to Lebanon, but I highly recommend Palestine. Caught hella racism from the Israeli's in Jerusalem, but the Palestinians were all love. East Jerusalem, Jericho, Dead Sea, Bethelhem, Acca, Jaffa, Hebron, Ramallah, Haifa, all love from Palestinians. Even the pickpockets and hustlers in Bethlehem put word out to the others that we weren't to be targeted. Shit was love.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
china sounds like pre 1970s usa with the laws they passed on that list. and getting a prison sentence for trying to defend yourself from getting an ass kicking? man fuck that country.