Drayonis warned us more than a decade ago

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That looks like the joker ride at Fiesta Texas. Rode it last month when I took my daughter. Scariest ride I’ve rode since I was a kid.

Yeah that's the Joker... I'd be nervous than a mf to get on, but the enthusiast in me wouldn't allow me to pass on the opportunity... I can't remember the stats for it exactly, but I think it's somewhere around 15stories and swings you about 70mph... Much to your point, I've heard that ride is something serious...

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's the Joker... I'd be nervous than a mf to get on, but the enthusiast in me wouldn't allow me to pass on the opportunity... I can't remember the stats for it exactly, but I think it's somewhere around 15stories and swings you about 70mph... Much to your point, I've heard that ride is something serious...

Yeah man, the last 2 or 3 swings felt like you were gonna flip around 360º.
Another cool thing about it is the line to the ride goes thru a Fun/Haunted house before you get to the ride.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, the last 2 or 3 swings felt like you were gonna flip around 360º.
Another cool thing about it is the line to the ride goes thru a Fun/Haunted house before you get to the ride.
Ahhh ok they didn't mention the fun/haunted house to me... They must've been spooked and forgot about that part

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

WinTentireF?!?!?!

AchingWhiteFish-size_restricted.gif

christop

Rising Star
Registered
It's been a lot of malfunctions and deaths with these park rides I've made the decision awhile ago that I'm not fucking with them.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would trust the large company theme parks over those fly-by-night local county and state carnival rides - but not by much.

I was on one of those carnival rides that spun around. My car spun around - real fast. I felt dizzy and off balance for almost 2 weeks. I went to see a doctor, and I was diagnosed with a concussion. :smh:

The major theme parks are slightly better, but it's still summer vacation - summer job kids operating the rides. Trust me, they give less than one fuck. They're not the ones that'll get sued or jailed if something happens, the company will. This hurt my heart. I used to love amusement parks as an adult. My parents wouldn't let me go on rides when I was a kid, because they used to go to Coney Island and see people getting hurt, sick, having heart attacks, etc. on those rides. They would've died prematurely if they knew what types of rides I went on in my later years.

Don't even get me started on the food at these carnivals and state fairs. WTF was I thinking when I put that shit in my body?:smh:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
WinTentireF?!?!?!

AchingWhiteFish-size_restricted.gif
For who?? For what?
And this shit here will make u think twice about ever jumping on another amusement ride....

India does seem to have a problem
Ride at your risk homie
First of all I wouldn’t get on this ride second of all if I was to get on it and I survive I will not get any other ride again….. That was scary as hell
Well you can always go and ride the tallest roller coaster, which built by the same people.