Drayonis warned us more than a decade ago

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yooooo. Did you work at "the World"?
If you were a teenager in my family, you worked at the World.
Every kid on my mama’s side of the family born in the late 60s through the early 80s had to work there.
Some of the best times of my life.
I worked at Greezed Lightnin.
The dopest part would be at the end of the night, going underneath the tracks and claiming all the lost items that fell under there.
Cash, jewelry, merchandise etc

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Every kid on my mama’s side of the family born in the late 60s through the early 80s had to work there.
The dopest part would be at the end of the night, going underneath the tracks and claiming all the lost items that fell under there.
Yall are carnies?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

What years were you there bro?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Nah bruh I got offered the job, but in high school I had braids w/hangtime... The lady that offered me the job told me I had to cut my hair so I walked out the office... I ain't want that job that bad

Yeah they got sued (Six Flags the company) and they eventually dropped thar racist policy. But they did it way after I was gone.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

amazed-omg.gif

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Remember when I told you that rides can see red on the screen and still hit go? This is what I was talking about. The error lights isn't enough for them to not let the ride run.

Screenshot-20210925-130746-Facebook.jpg

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
It's not always deaths. The high amount of injuries is mind-boggling even still. Legs torn off, fingers torn off (witnessed that myself right in front of my booth). Dislocations...you name it.

Look at this way. You can die in your car just running to the corner for milk - in the other case you're riding in non-user controlled cab (in a violent and fast pace) hundreds of feet above ground, overseen by a 16-year old thinking about his lunch break.

Man I never want to live in the neighborhood where you need a car just to get milk.