Dominican woman goes in on the "One Drop Rule"

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no such thing as BLACK if you are Gifted by the Heavens with Dark brown skin...

You are Aboriginal... to the land.. crackers created this bullshit black white crayon crap..

to hide the fact they are indigenous TO NOWHERE...

but if they can create some bullshit out of thin air.. a "white" race and then be indigenous

to that, then get everyone to fall for this delusion, they to can feel like they belong here..

I aint hatin Im just sayin..

Real Kniggas are no race..

We literally come from the Ground.. which is why they can never kill us off.

we just keep coming back.. kill ten kniggas here..

A hundred more will be born somewhere over there.....

We have no time limit.. crackers have a time limit..

I KNOW their FEARS bruh.. I study them MORE than they studied US!!

and let me tell you..

We the real kniggas already won!!!

fake kniggas still confused as fuck!! talkin about

improva la raza.. bruh dont even get me started on that retarded shit...

where dumbinicans.... not my real Dominicans but the fuckin DUMBASSINACANS

and other HISpanyards think becoming pale and anti sunnish is somehow improving

your race.. talk about being mindfucked, them muthafuckas got mind raped with that

retardation... I could go on for days on how utterly fuckin stupid you have to be to practice

that shit.. bruh just being around people with that mindset, will make you stupid..

I promise you this...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Zipa-Dee-Doo-Dah-Original.gif
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Onmi8y.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Puerto Rican’s and Dominicans aren’t the same..they will definitely let you know that.. in fact there’s always been a quiet animosity towards each other in nyc

Ohhhh those two groups don't get along at all.

Here's a perfect example.

I work with a dude that's half Puerto Rican and half Dominican. Every time he tells people that all the native New Yorkers are like "How the fuck did that happen?!?!"

:lol:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Puerto Rican’s and Dominicans aren’t the same..they will definitely let you know that.. in fact there’s always been a quiet animosity towards each other in nyc

We're the same. Dominicans are just taller and darker. Naturally there's some animosity but it's not that serious. We love each others food, music and women.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We're the same. Dominicans are just taller and darker. Naturally there's some animosity but it's not that serious. We love each others food, music and women.
There is a long on going animosity between dr and pr in nyc.. I think it has to do with pr treating Dominicans like shit several decades ago in the work place..lot of pr use to own bodegas several decades ago and they use to treat the dr like Mexicans for yrs.. than it was other shit that took place… it’s not as bad as yrs ago..but its still somewhat there.. as far as women many people can hate the guys but love their woman look no further to racist cac males

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
:yes:

Been tryna tell folks for years that black skin don’t equate to Black American culture. This is why Dominicans say, “I no black.” They’re referring to culture more times than not.

Culture will ALWAYS come before race. Every single time.

This is the lesson Black Americans need to wake up to and quickly.

Facts

I find some Black Americans are waking up, but the older generations still dont get it. I think it is largely attributed to being uninformed of the world outside the U.S., as a result they think that all Black folks have the "Race first" sentiment when its not true.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Facts

I find some Black Americans are waking up, but the older generations still dont get it. I think it is largely attributed to being uninformed of the world outside the U.S., as a result they think that all Black folks have the "Race first" sentiment when its not true.
Fully agreed. The ignorance is at the forefront when it comes to this and central as to why. The younger generations know this as they were born with the internet and have access to the world. Plus travel is more ubiquitous now than ever before. They’re level of openness is far greater than those who are older and set in their ways.

We as Black Americans are really the only ones that see the whole “race first” thing. Anywhere I’ve ever been outside this country, black folks are usually quickest to put their culture and even nationalities first and then if they got time… “oh yea, you black too.”

It’s always refreshing to see IMO.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
:yes:

Been tryna tell folks for years that black skin don’t equate to Black American culture. This is why Dominicans say, “I no black.” They’re referring to culture more times than not.

Culture will ALWAYS come before race. Every single time.

This is the lesson Black Americans need to wake up to and quickly.
Facts

Fully agreed. The ignorance is at the forefront when it comes to this and central as to why. The younger generations know this as they were born with the internet and have access to the world. Plus travel is more ubiquitous now than ever before. They’re level of openness is far greater than those who are older and set in their ways.

We as Black Americans are really the only ones that see the whole “race first” thing. Anywhere I’ve ever been outside this country, black folks are usually quickest to put their culture and even nationalities first and then if they got time… “oh yea, you black too.”

It’s always refreshing to see IMO.

:yes::yes::yes::yes: