Dominican woman goes in on the "One Drop Rule"

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her first argument is strange because all those different groups still consider themselves white, no matter what their ethnic origins are. Hell, you have dark ass Hispanic folk claiming white.
Not entirely true. They consider themselves white when they wash ashore. It’s why this country has been letting in really dumb Europeans. If you’re an European on means, you’re not moving here.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
She’s most likely talking to black Americans. They’re tired of you claiming them as black. They want to be their own group.

That’s why black Americans need to stop fucking with these outsiders or non ados. They don’t want nothing to do with you. Yes, they will come hereand leech off your struggles and sacrifices and then talk about how much they despise you.

it’s like they look down on you but at the same time they need you. I said in another post that if Black Americans separated themselves with their resources and left these black immigrants alone, white America would eat them alive.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I could careless how a Dominican identifies. You niggaz who still do this shit trying to convince them they’re black. some of them are dumb enough to think white.

I could careless how they identify. They’re irrelevant people who are really nobodies. They’re not known for nothing.

when you give them this relevance you then give them energy to despise you which is what they’ve been looking to do.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last time that I tried to listen to a Dumbinacan hoe talk. I couldn't understand a word she was saying, with my prick lodged in her throat.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
How many times we’ve had this conversation here?

Had a big ass response typed up and just said fuck it. Imma say this instead.

Black people don’t CLAIM anyone, we RECOGNIZE.

Your nationality doesn’t negate your ethnicity.

And ethnicity is seen differently country by country.

From the Black Americans POV outside looking into other countries, “Those people look like us. They’re Black.” This recognition takes nothing away from your cultural or national identity outside of the US, it’s simply recognizing ‘Black’ in different cultures and languages across the diaspora.

Just like if they seen me in they country they’d assume I was Dominican.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s most likely talking to black Americans. They’re tired of you claiming them as black. They want to be their own group.

That’s why black Americans need to stop fucking with these outsiders or non ados. They don’t want nothing to do with you. Yes, they will come hereand leech off your struggles and sacrifices and then talk about how much they despise you.

it’s like they look down on you but at the same time they need you. I said in another post that if Black Americans separated themselves with their resources and left these black immigrants alone, white America would eat them alive.
At this why keep claiming others - when do not claim you? I say LET the door hit them on the ass on the way out :lol: .

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I could careless how a Dominican identifies. You niggaz who still do this shit trying to convince them they’re black. some of them are dumb enough to think white.

I could careless how they identify. They’re irrelevant people who are really nobodies. They’re not known for nothing.

when you give them this relevance you then give them energy to despise you which is what they’ve been looking to do.

It be fucked if you found out your family tree greatest grand pop was Dominican. :hmm:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I've heard to many times Haitians say I'm not black I'm Haitian; so yea fuck them and all those that act and think like that...
This is because when black Americans were attempting to unify all black folks globally, a media campaign was created to establish black Americans as defining the term black. So, now globally if you say, "I'm black," they assume you mean you are black American.

I've had Africans, people of the Caribbean, etc., tell me very passionately that they are not black and that we are not the same.

That's until they black ass get pulled over in the US and they get their black wake up call. Lol!!!

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

How many black Americans call themselves Dominican? None do.. so why would a black American refer to them as black? They fall under the Latin branch..same as pr, Cubans etc.. people accept Haitians more under the black branch more than Dominicans… Dominicans got some black in them just like Puerto ricans but we look at them as minorities and distance cousins.. it’s why they have their own parade in nyc and you notice they don’t really be part of the West Indian parade or Afro american parade

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is because when black Americans was attempting to unify all black folks globally, a media campaign was created to establish black Americans as defining the term black. So, now globally if you say, "I'm black," they assume you mean you are black American.

I've had Africans, people of the Caribbean, etc., tell me very passionately that they are not black and that we are not the same.

That's until they black ass get pulled over in the US and they get their black wake up call. Lol!!!
Fuck them too; I dont like Africans anyways :giggle: ...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Is she wrong? The "one-drop rule" was established by legal precedent of the Plessy v Ferguson Supreme Court decision, in large part because Creoles in Louisiana were living under a different French-style racial system that recognized mixed-race people as a separate class, just as they did in Latin America.

And Megatron is right. Too many Black Americans have been indoctrinated into that "we all Black" pan-African flat-black mentality and simply aren't conscious of the worldviews and attitudes of these other non-ADOS people we think are part of "us."

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... people of the Caribbean, etc., tell me very passionately that they are not black and that we are not the same.
Rhetorically speaking, how are we not? If we have the similar general experience of struggling to thrive because the decedents of our ancestors' oppressors continue to marginalize and exploit us at every opportunity. Do they think their people came to america voluntarily, like on a mayflower or something?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Rhetorically speaking, how are we not? If we have the similar general experience of struggling to thrive because the decedents of our ancestors' oppressors continue to marginalize and exploit us at every opportunity. Do they think their people came to america voluntarily, like on a mayflower or something?

There is a commonality but we experienced different systems of slavery and politics that impact our present-day situation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is her way of getting out of saying she’s Black. It’s not about the 1 drop rule it’s about her coon ass having African blood. She looks like any random light skinned Black woman. So she thinks a racist will excuse her for being Dominican? She will get called a nigra with the rest of us. I’m so tired of fucking Domicoons.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
it’s why they have their own parade in nyc and you notice they don’t really be part of the West Indian parade or Afro american parade

They also dont wanna be a part of the PR parade either.

I seen a small handful starting to come out over the recent yrs at the WI parades not many tho