DL HUGHLEY: Come on down!! It's Your Turn to Get Shit on By MONIQUE......SMH

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Although I don't know who Amy Schulris is and have never watched any of her comedy, she has a following and they will pay to see her.

Why is Monique ass always trying to compare her pay to other mofokrs but never talks about what she brings to the table? If your bringing an oscar, you are bringing quite a lot to the table. Financing to the project, prestige, curious eyeballs, gravitas, etc.. they are a lot of ancillary tangibles that come with that statute, so lets not act like it ain't shit. Even in comedy.

And what the fuck does an Oscar have to do with a comedy standup special? Nothing but it show you that the people who are or could be financing your project that they are about to invent in an ocar winning comedian. it helps but damn sure don't hurt.

I won employee of the month at Sonic does that mean I should get paid the same as Carol Tome when I start my seasonal job at UPS? wrong analogy. If you won employee of the month, i would imagine it would give you a stronger position when it comes to negotiating a raise at sonic because of this recognition. and if you win it a few times thooughtout the year, your negotitating postion is stronger. Now it won't help you with UPS but at the very miminum they know you do bring a certain skillset to the job and will be looking to see if it manifest itself with this new employer of yours.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So damn. the nigga said he didnt believe his own daughter but get mad when somebody else say that's fucked up?

Nah, both are not the same. That’s his family situation and he was talking about it in a remorseful way. His daughter and family obviously had a conversation about it that seem to suggest they were okay with him discussing it because he was describing his guilt and saying he should’ve handled it differently for his daughter.

For Monique to try and use it for her own benefit was classless behavior. That’s why the daughter and his family checked her about it. She wanted to paint him in a certain light not realizing that doing that went against her protect black women stance. She used the situation for her own gain. She wasn’t looking out for his daughter either the way she tried to use it against him.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An Oscar is for acting not standup.

So if Gene Hackman wanted to try standup they should give him millions to do a standup ?

Oscar ain't got shit to do with a standup special and what you should be paid for it.

What you get paid is how much your standup will make in profits and Monique ain't funny and he previous standups were duds

Half a million was generous

Right analogy cause she wasn't negotiating for a dramatic movie role she was negotiating for an entirely new genre.

Even if she was negotiating for a role in a comedic movie, maybe. Mike Epps is decent in comedy movies but sucks in standups.|

Monique said she closed for Queens of Comedy and couldn't sell out 5000-seat convention centers while Kings of Comedy sold out 20k-seat Arenas.

Monique always over-inflates her credentials and worth

If your bringing an oscar, you are bringing quite a lot to the table. Financing to the project, prestige, curious eyeballs, gravitas, etc.. they are a lot of ancillary tangibles that come with that statute, so lets not act like it ain't shit. Even in comedy.

I won employee of the month at Sonic does that mean I should get paid the same as Carol Tome when I start my seasonal job at UPS? wrong analogy. If you won employee of the month, i would imagine it would give you a stronger position when it comes to negotiating a raise at sonic because of this recognition. and if you win it a few times thooughtout the year, your negotitating postion is stronger. Now it won't help you with UPS but at the very miminum they know you do bring a certain skillset to the job and will be looking to see if it manifest itself with this new employer of yours.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am not feeling none of the people coming out of Chicago at all like a Oprah that is black balling her or a Boyce Watkins. It seems every low life black person from the South moves up there than starts trying to attach them self to me.

I wish they would just keep my name out their mouth and quit bothering me. I don't plan to travel to the city and have no interest in it.

Don't they have some decent people besides these clowns in Chicago? They make you not want to visit a city to do anything.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told y’all it was a hustle.

icegif-504.gif

Hold up, hold up.......

Didn't this woman tell DL she's 30 years in this game and she Opens for no one?!!!

But 2 years later she'll open for Katt on his tour?!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Although I don't know who Amy Schulris is and have never watched any of her comedy, she has a following and they will pay to see her.

Why is Monique ass always trying to compare her pay to other mofokrs but never talks about what she brings to the table?

And what the fuck does an Oscar have to do with a comedy standup special?

I won employee of the month at Sonic does that mean I should get paid the same as Carol Tome when I start my seasonal job at UPS?
Mo didnt compare herself to shumer....in that the case what I'M pointing out is that amy used the same tactic on the same company but got two different reactions. An offer was made to Amy (11MILLION) and she said my value is higher than that then she complained to her fanbase on social media about and got it changed. NO ONE told her bitch shut the fuck up and take it thats more money than everyone in america mades for 2 hours worth of work. blah blah..

the white woman stood her ground said NO and got results...2 more million..fuck poor people.

Mo got a lowball offer herself (500 k among other points no favorable to her) and said my value is higher than that and she complained to her fanbase on social media about and got told by her collegues no less..BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE WHATEVER THEY GIVE YOU! dont you know poor people dont make that much and their netflix bill is high and blah blah.

she stood her ground and took them court the judge sided with her and netflix settle + the special +a movie...

and people are STILL upset with her for doing nothing more than handling her business.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she stood her ground and took them court the judge sided with her and netflix settle + the special +a movie...

and people are STILL upset with her for doing nothing more than handling her business.
And they both sucked As did the Showtime special she got while going after Netflix.

She proved that 500k was generous.

Other than Precious the rest of her filmography is the same damn character.

I never thought she should STFU because she like anybody else has the choice to take what's offered or not
I thought if she really thought she was funny then take the 500k and hit it out the park and then use that leverage but again I never thought her funny .

The reason she kept screaming Oscar is that her standups have always been subpar.

I told her to STFU cause she was pretending she was fighting for her sweet babies.

And now she is anti-Hart cause she is team Katt but was all in on Soul Plane.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And they both sucked As did the Showtime special she got while going after Netflix.
youve never been a fan or supporter in any capacity it makes no difference: IRRELEVANT
She proved that 500k was generous.
actually she got way more in the settlement and subsequent deals with netflix: IRRELEVANT

Other than Precious the rest of her filmography is the same damn character.
you only need to play one character to win the oscar so: IRRELEVANT
I never thought she should STFU because she like anybody else has the choice to take what's offered or not
I thought if she really thought she was funny then take the 500k and hit it out the park and then use that leverage but again I never thought her funny .
turns out that was bad advice (something you WOULDN'T say to shumer about her 11 MILLION dollar deal) and she got what she wanted doing it her way so: REALLY IRRELEVANT

The reason she kept screaming Oscar is that her standups have always been subpar.
Thats why she got a vegas residency....cuz she doesnt sell tickets.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: IRRELEVANT

I told her to STFU cause she was pretending she was fighting for her sweet babies.

And now she is anti-Hart cause she is team Katt but was all in on Soul Plane.

did kevin produce and write Soul Plane or was he an actor hired to do the film like she was?? IRRELEVANT

thats how much you hate on her...youd rather see a black person lose to the white establish than win if its not in the manner you approve. :smh::smh::smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is all you need to know right here about that rancid POS Monique.

She is the worst and I just wish she would go the fuck away!!
i'm sure DL's daughter said the same thing when she told him his friend molested her and he didnt believe her..no one is perfect:dunno:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Monique is as toxic a POS person as there is.

Mark my words. She will turn on Shannon at some point.
I'm not saying mo is flawless...im sure she has shit with her...I'm saying she's has a right to stand up for herself and many people told her in so many ways and words to sit down and shut up...since she's been racking up personal battle wins and exposing those who turned their backs on her NOW people are acting like this shit is coming out of nowhere and she's just randomly "attacking" folks for no reason.

Ya'll really didnt pay attention to the shitstorm she had to deal with over that blackballing.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Monique is as toxic a POS person as there is.

Mark my words. She will turn on Shannon at some point.
Mo’Nique told Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry and Oprah to suck her dick. These are some of the most influential people in the world.

That would be like someone telling the Jews to suck their dicks. To even attempt to support her would put them directly in the crosshairs.

This is why wise people don’t deal with people who speak every thought they have in their head. You have to move with a plan.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mo’Nique told Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry and Oprah to suck her dick. These are some of the most influential people in the world.

That would be like someone telling the Jews to suck their dicks. To even attempt to support her would put them directly in the crosshairs.

This is why wise people don’t deal with people who speak every thought they have in their head. You have to move with a plan.
Exactly!!!

That's just how she moves and then she wants everyone to back her play.

Nah bitch, you on your own!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!!!

Toxic and self destructive to her core. The people she yelling to suck her dick have connections and friends all over the same industry she is trying to make money in.

People get a good percentage of their jobs because of referrals and relationships. Like you stated, most people will be like “nah, you on your own”

I would be down with starting a movement to help raise the salaries within my industry. But when you tell the most influential people who have put thousands of people on to suck your dick. I am out.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no theyre not cuz if they were then the issue would have been deaded the second they became aware of it. Listen to that tape of perry on the phone with mo...does that sound like a powerful influential person or does it sound like someone who has a boss over them??

Exactly!!!

own what...exposing netflix, perry and seeing the shit about oprahs two faceness come to light???

yall keep acting like she didnt rack up wins in those issues..

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no their not cuz of they were then the issue would have been the second they became aware of it. Listen to that tape of perry on the phone with mo...does that sound like a powerful influential person or does it sound like someone who has a boss over them??
With all the projects they have had over the years, they could have easily been casted her but they didn’t. But I can blame them. Personally I am not giving anyone a job if they told me to duck their dick.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no their not cuz of they were then the issue would have been the second they became aware of it. Listen to that tape of perry on the phone with mo...does that sound like a powerful influential person or does it sound like someone who has a boss over them??

own what...exposing netflix, perry and seeing the shit about oprahs two faceness come to light???

yall keep acting like she didnt rack up wins in those issues..
Nigga, you keep cheerleading for that big obnoxious bitch then!

You seem to love that POS human.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew this was coming. Predictable nonsense.

Is this you?

I LOVE YOU MONIQUE!!!

yay-ahhh.gif
just spew predictable bullshit yourself homeskillet

raise a point..I rebut the point...get upset and throw personal insults..this is what passes for debate on Bgol. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
youve never been a fan or supporter in any capacity it makes no difference: IRRELEVANT

actually she got way more in the settlement and subsequent deals with netflix: IRRELEVANT

way more LOL
In late 2019, Mo'Nique sued Netflix for gender and racial discrimination after the streaming service offered her $500,000 for a 2018 comedy special. In addition to the low-ball offer, Netflix was demanding to own 100% of the copyright and audio-only rights to the material. In her complaint, she revealed that Amy Schumer was offered $11 million upfront and eventually earned $13 million for equivalent Netflix comedy specials. She also claimed that after complaining about the pay discrepancy, Netflix retaliated against the comedian by walking away from the negotiations. She accused Netflix of systematically underpaying black women specifically, while white comedians and black male comedians like Chris Rock (who earned $40 million for a single special) and Dave Chappelle (who earned $60 million for a single special) were showered with money. A federal judge eventually sided with Mo'Nique, agreeing that Netflix's refusal to negotiate an opening offer, which was consistent with its normal business practices, constituted an "adverse employment action for purposes of a retaliation claim." The matter was resolved "amicably," according to her attorney, in mid-2022.
you only need to play one character to win the oscar so: IRRELEVANT

the point was her entire film history is one character and she is a stereotype with no talent
turns out that was bad advice (something you WOULDN'T say to shumer about her 11 MILLION dollar deal) and she got what she wanted doing it her way so: REALLY IRRELEVANT

Her way more still wasn't close to the 11 million she compared herself to...
Thats why she got a vegas residency....cuz she doesnt sell tickets.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: IRRELEVANT

Is she still there ? did she earn the 100 million Usher did or the over 300 million Celine Dion did ?
did she out earn New edition, wu tang jodeci or t pain?

did kevin produce and write Soul Plane or was he an actor hired to do the film like she was?? IRRELEVANT
lets look at acheivments

thats how much you hate on her...youd rather see a black person lose to the white establish than win if its not in the manner you approve. :smh::smh::smh:
Not true but I am not giving her or anybody a pass simply because they are black...so does your dream woman hate being black because the only white person she has talked about was that Shumer broad, everybody else was black.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
way more LOL
In late 2019, Mo'Nique sued Netflix for gender and racial discrimination after the streaming service offered her $500,000 for a 2018 comedy special. In addition to the low-ball offer, Netflix was demanding to own 100% of the copyright and audio-only rights to the material. In her complaint, she revealed that Amy Schumer was offered $11 million upfront and eventually earned $13 million for equivalent Netflix comedy specials. She also claimed that after complaining about the pay discrepancy, Netflix retaliated against the comedian by walking away from the negotiations. She accused Netflix of systematically underpaying black women specifically, while white comedians and black male comedians like Chris Rock (who earned $40 million for a single special) and Dave Chappelle (who earned $60 million for a single special) were showered with money. A federal judge eventually sided with Mo'Nique, agreeing that Netflix's refusal to negotiate an opening offer, which was consistent with its normal business practices, constituted an "adverse employment action for purposes of a retaliation claim." The matter was resolved "amicably," according to her attorney, in mid-2022.
point to the dollar figure in the settlement in this clip???? also she never said she should 11 million she said her value is worth more than 500k.

the point was her entire film history is one character and she is a stereotype with no talent
okay:dunno:

Her way more still wasn't close to the 11 million she compared herself to...
it wasnt a comparison on dollar figures it was how netflix negotiated the deal that the court agreed was slick.

Is she still there ? did she earn the 100 million Usher did or the over 300 million Celine Dion did ?
did she out earn New edition, wu tang jodeci or t pain?

:lol::lol:has DL hughely?? oh wait has he ever done one??:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
lets look at acheivments

lets....

Mo'Nique
Won 1 Oscar
  • 57 wins & 26 nominations total
Kevin Hart
hey he's got an MTV movie award...thats something:lol:

Not true but I am not giving her or anybody a pass simply because they are black...so does your dream woman hate being black because the only white person she has talked about was that Shumer broad, everybody else was black.
rewatch that interview again...