DL HUGHLEY: Come on down!! It's Your Turn to Get Shit on By MONIQUE......SMH

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did DL diss her again? Seems like he was giving her some game.

what game was that?? take the half million and dont complain because people are struggling to pay their netflix bill??? thats it???

so does that advice hold true when the white chick amy shumer demanded 2 MILLION more over the 11 MILLION she was getting for her special???

why didnt she just take the 11 million cuz you know...people are having trouble paying 13 dollars for their subscriptions and its an insult blah blah blah...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
what game was that?? take the half million and dont complain because people are struggling to pay their netflix bill??? thats it???

so does that advice hold true when the white chick amy shumer demanded 2 MILLION more over the 11 MILLION she was getting for her special???

why didnt she just take the 11 million cuz you know...people are having trouble paying 13 dollars for their subscriptions and its an insult blah blah blah...
What was the best joke in that Netflix special? Did any joke even go viral?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay. You were warned about punching up. Maybe he doesn't have time for you but if he does he's gonna roast you like you've been in the wash of an F-18.

Not only is he funny but he's smart as hell.
Man she better stop fucking with DL. Damn man DL was spitting venom. Bro is one of the king shit talkers

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched the entire Netflix special and I am as lenient and forgiving as they come. But that was and is the worst and I mean worst comedy special I have ever watched.

To me it seemed liked all she did was grab the mic and curse. Her timing, crowd interaction and pace was nonexistent. It was just random curse words

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know what sometimes I try to give Monique the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes she goes too far. She needs to look herself in the mirror, and realize that you are not the top person in the room. She is a decent actress, especially in movies like precious and TV shows but a stand-up comedian?……..She is horrible.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we're shifting away from his "game" advice and how it only applies to black people taking an L for the noble sacrifice while everyone else can demand and stand on their principle.

But while we're at it what DL joke went viral from his last Netflix special?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trolling hard

fishing-gif-10.gif

Until

dave-chappelle-gotcha-bitch.gif

But y'all are having fun being trolled

XIb.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The thing I notice is that his story never changes while hers changes every 5 minutes.

She had absolutely no business bringing his daughter into her beef with him. Especially considering the circumstances.

BTW, DL's daughter's tweet eviscerated her while not stooping to her level.

Mo'nique better leave the whole family alone. But somehow I think 'daddy' is pushing her into this.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The thing I notice is that his story never changes while hers changes every 5 minutes.

She had absolutely no business bringing his daughter into her beef with him. Especially considering the circumstances.

Mo'nique better leave the whole family alone. But somehow I think 'daddy' is pushing her into this.
I don’t want no one to punch her in her shit, but at the same time she keep pushing that button someone is going to punch her in her shit. I don’t like violence, but she keep walking that tight rope.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I don’t want no one to punch her in her shit, but at the same time she keep pushing that button someone is going to punch her in her shit. I don’t like violence, but she keep walking that tight rope.

Added to the post below yours it looks like this is the new face of "comedy." Black people shitting on each other like a bunch of gossiping fishwives.

And all it is is rumor, innuendo, and hearsay. Much easier than writing actual jokes.

wendy cuntface williams is smiling.

Oh, and whitey is smiling even wider as we do his work for him.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Key signs that somebody is lying. They have a ridiculous amount of details, that the average person wouldn't even remember because when you telling the truth is always quick, simple and straight to the point. He countered all that bullshit about the radio station by just saying she called me and we didn't air it because she asked. He didn't go "Well, this how the game goes and this how we do this or that" This brawd is a perpetual victim and the crazy part is I think most people would be on her in these situations against Hollywood if she wasn't beefing with every person in these stories. Literally everybody at every step of the way supposedly fucked her over. The common denominator is her.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Key signs that somebody is lying. They have a ridiculous amount of details, that the average person wouldn't even remember because when you telling the truth is always quick, simple and straight to the point. He countered all that bullshit about the radio station by just saying she called me and we didn't air it because she asked. He didn't go "Well, this how the game goes and this how we do this or that" This brawd is a perpetual victim and the crazy part is I think most people would be on her in these situations against Hollywood if she wasn't beefing with every person in these stories. Literally everybody at every step of the way supposedly fucked her over. The common denominator is her.
she said she had her lawyer sent a C&D letter and thats how the show didnt air...

DL wouldnt admit that he was glib about the shit cus that would make him look like an asshole right.... and if he complied with a C&D letter from her atty then that IS not airing the show because of prompting from her. He just wouldn't admit the detail that it came in the form of a letter from her lawyer.

Again why would he its makes himself look bad.

depends on whose version you want to believe:dunno::dunno::dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Added to the post below yours it looks like this is the new face of "comedy." Black people shitting on each other like a bunch of gossiping fishwives.

And all it is is rumor, innuendo, and hearsay. Much easier than writing actual jokes.

I don't believe that this is the new face of comedy. It's just two people who've been saying the same thing for years and it appears that many have never heard them say it before.

They're also speaking about popular people that everyone knows so that'll also bring extra attention.

They've been saying the same thing for years and I don't remember any comedians following their blueprint.

But who knows, just my observation and opinion.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't believe that this is the new face of comedy. It's just two people who've been saying the same thing for years and it appears that many have never heard them say it before.

They're also speaking about popular people that everyone knows so that'll also bring extra attention.

They've been saying the same thing for years and I don't remember any comedians following their blueprint.

But who knows, just my observation and opinion.

rappers and rockers been using that blueprint for decades.....why act like this has never happened in entertainment..hell even in comedy.

Why do you think Dane cook and amy shumers careers got altered and carlos mencia is STILL MIA.

who did that shit OTHER comedians with a healthy assist from social media..

this is a rerun not a new trend.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
That's why she never has no beef with nobody nor do people have drag her name through the mud.

You never hear sommore in some kind of drama.

Yeah but monique and katt willians with the help of shannon sharpe started the shit.

Errbody was mindin their bidness until those three started up.

And fuck that "it's always been like that" shit. No it hasn't. This is creating beef over nothing in order to present as a victim and then get paid in whatever manner comes down the pike. No matter how odious.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah but monique and katt willians with the help of shannon sharpe started the shit.

Errbody was mindin their bidness until those three started up.

And fuck that "it's always been like that" shit. No it hasn't. This is creating beef over nothing in order to present as a victim and then get paid in whatever manner comes down the pike. No matter how odious.
I believe katt had every right to fore back at the people who came at him first.

Mo'nique had the right to talk about the people who blackballed her bit should've left DL family alone which was fucked up of what she said about his daughter.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what did monique say about dl's daughter?
she insinuated (in no uncertain terms) that when he found out he didn't believe his daughter at first. DL admitted that he didnt believe her at first because the person who did it was a family friend or someone close to him. I'm not saying it was cool to go there...but she was going for the idea that DL had a pattern of being dismissive of women including his own daughter. So of course he would be disrespectful and/or dismissive of her as well.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So damn. the nigga said he didnt believe his own daughter but get mad when somebody else say that's fucked up?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am not feeling none of the people coming out of Chicago at all like a Oprah that is black balling her or a Boyce Watkins. It seems every low life black person from the South moves up there than starts trying to attach them self to me.

I wish they would just keep my name out their mouth and quit bothering me. I don't plan to travel to the city and have no interest in it.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Although I don't know who Amy Schulris is and have never watched any of her comedy, she has a following and they will pay to see her.

Why is Monique ass always trying to compare her pay to other mofokrs but never talks about what she brings to the table?

And what the fuck does an Oscar have to do with a comedy standup special?

I won employee of the month at Sonic does that mean I should get paid the same as Carol Tome when I start my seasonal job at UPS?