Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watched the DL video and he said it was his fault. DL spoke about some shyt that was someone else's cross and with him being a comedian I know why he did it, it's just somethings DON'T need to be aired out, ESPECIALLY on social media. Monique replying/bringing it up repeatedly is constantly twisting the knife in this woman. You can talk about something without talking about it. DL says I talked about something that happened to my daughter that I shouldn't have. Is not the same as Monique going; Who molested your daughter? Why you love that man that molested your daughter more than your daughter? But DL ALSO talked about the game that was played and the back and forth about that. Funny Monique and her punk ass husband KEEP this molestation fresh in everyone's minds. They aren't even bringing up the radio beef anymore.

If she really was about the people and babies, would the CONSTANT go to be another woman's sexual assault? Come the fcuk on!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched the DL video and he said it was his fault. DL spoke about some shyt that was someone else's cross and with him being a comedian I know why he did it, it's just somethings DON'T need to be aired out, ESPECIALLY on social media. Monique replying/bringing it up repeatedly is constantly twisting the knife in this woman. You can talk about something without talking about it. DL says I talked about something that happened to my daughter that I shouldn't have. Is not the same as Monique going; Who molested your daughter? Why you love that man that molested your daughter more than your daughter? But DL ALSO talked about the game that was played and the back and forth about that. Funny Monique and her punk ass husband KEEP this molestation fresh in everyone's minds. They aren't even bringing up the radio beef anymore.

If she really was about the people and babies, would the CONSTANT go to be another woman's sexual assault? Come the fcuk on!

giphy.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If I was DL's daughter. I would ask to sit down with her and just straight up ask: 'Why do you keep bringing up my molestation?" Monique reply with some bullshyt like; I'm just replying to what your father keeps talking about. To which I would reply (if I were in her shoes) I am not asking about my father! I am asking WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP? You both play a part in this. And I am dealing with my father. I have to deal with you cause YOU keep this fresh in everyone's head!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was DL's daughter. I would ask to sit down with her and just straight up ask: 'Why do you keep bringing up my molestation?" Monique reply with some bullshyt like; I'm just replying to what your father keeps talking about. To which I would reply (if I were in her shoes) I am not asking about my father! I am asking WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP? You both play a part in this. And I am dealing with my father. I have to deal with you cause YOU keep this fresh in everyone's head!
And Monique is a piece of shyt, so she'll avoid the ?uestion and just apologize saying that she won't bring it up anymore. To which I would ask; "No, you kept it in your mouth, so you MUST have some reason for continually bringing up my sexual assault. So since you kept it in your mouth, we're both here now, I want to hear why you keep bringing it up." And just press her until she gives a reason.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So damn. the nigga said he didnt believe his own daughter but get mad when somebody else say that's fucked up?
That’s not what he said. He said it can be easy to miss when it is someone who is close to you.

He stated clearly his mistake was not taking action sooner. She basically said dude touched her but. That’s different then pulling his dick out

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The title is a little click baity! Because that wasn't JUST for Mo'Nique and Taraji. That's ANYBODY that works!
One of Taraji's issues is she had a bad management team around her. When Empire was at its highest she shouldve been in tons of ad compaigns, movie scripts....etc...... instead they sat back an waited for the phone to ring. Taking 10-20% of her $$ and for what?!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of Taraji's issues is she had a bad management team around her. When Empire was at its highest she shouldve been in tons of ad compaigns, movie scripts....etc...... instead they sat back an waited for the phone to ring. Taking 10-20% of her $$ and for what?!

Then she shouldn't be going on shows crying that they aren't paying me! And that is what I have been saying personally, but I never went into discussions cause I didn't follow the story. She should have been on shows saying: 'MY MANAGEMENT SUCKED!!!!"

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then she shouldn't be going on shows crying that they aren't paying me! And that is what I have been saying personally, but I never went into discussions cause I didn't follow the story. She should have been on shows saying: 'MY MANAGEMENT SUCKED!!!!"
Crazy how independent pretty women turn out. No husband, boyfriend in the picture, a great man would’ve prevented this!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how independent pretty women turn out. No husband, boyfriend in the picture, a great man would’ve prevented this!
Depends, if he isn't in the industry, I could see some men not knowing how to navigate something like that. Hell Mo'Nique's husband with his role as husband and management. He seems to be inserting himself into moments that doesn't require him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
That’s not what he said. He said it can be easy to miss when it is someone who is close to you.

He stated clearly his mistake was not taking action sooner. She basically said dude touched her but. That’s different then pulling his dick out

He also clarified that it wasn't a grown man or one if his friends but instead was a young man about his daughters age who was close with their family.

No disrespect to him but why would anyone feel the need to discuss this with him considering how little success he's had outside of Sanford and Son and hasn't been active in the business for decades for the most part?

His opinion is only slightly more credible than us posting ours in this board.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He also clarified that it wasn't a grown man or one if his friends but instead was a young man about his daughters age who was close with their family.

No disrespect to him but why would anyone feel the need to discuss this with him considering how little success he's had outside of Sanford and Son and hasn't been active in the business for decades for the most part?

What did he say that was irrelevant or bad?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I get your point, however based on what he's saying he chose to leave. Did some stage acting and when folks didn't want to pay him he chose to leave. Now this could all be lies told by an elderly man, but nobody seems to dispute his story, and then again. Nobody could not CARE to dispute his point.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What did he say that was irrelevant or bad?

I'm not saying he said anything irrelevant or bad, I'm saying his limited success and lack of time spent in the business overall particularly in recent years means his overall knowledge of the business is limited to put it kindly.

There isn't anything wrong with him having an opinion but for him to be interviewed on these matters as someone in the know isn't realistic IMO.

I get your point, however based on what he's saying he chose to leave. Did some stage acting and when folks didn't want to pay him he chose to leave. Now this could all be lies told by an elderly man, but nobody seems to dispute his story, and then again. Nobody could not CARE to dispute his point.

No doubt. It's not even that I doubt his story, it's just odd to me that he's being interviewed on or speaking about things that he really isn't knowledgeable about since he admittedly has been out of the loop for years.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying he said anything irrelevant or bad, I'm saying his limited success and lack of time spent in the business overall particularly in recent years means his overall knowledge of the business is limited to put it kindly.

There isn't anything wrong with him having an opinion but for him to be interviewed on these matters as someone in the know isn't realistic IMO.

No doubt. It's not even that I doubt his story, it's just odd to me that he's being interviewed on or speaking about things that he really isn't knowledgeable about since he admittedly has been out of the loop for years.
but but he overall point is the industry HASNT or DOESNT change in the 45 years since he was on a hit show with sanford and son. contracts and how they work and the disputes about them have been the same from his time to now..remember redd foxx boycotted S&S for a season or so in a contract dispute...remember all those episodes where grady is there and freds "in st.louis" that was why. 45 years later writers and actors shut down hollywood in a strike over unfair contract issues...

thats why he was making his statement to vets and established people on taking shorts and complaining after....whether its 1954...1974 or 2024 the game stays the same....

394cb1c5-7233-41f9-8065-6e9fa1046ab6_text.gif