Discussion: ESPN The Last Dance 10-Part Michael Jordan Documentary Series UPDATE: Early release due to coronavirus!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

cc35f69e4bc64940faeb5f6ee832f211.gif

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Such a bitch ass move

I hear you but I still want to read that darn book

and to be fair Jordan had an opportunity to say HIS "truth"

So its only fair for us to listen to Pippen

We can't just dismiss EVERYONE else who has an opposing viewpoints

sidebar...

remember Jordan put some personal family stuff of Pippen out there in the doc alleged without consulting Pippen first.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered

I can answer that. First he played with them under the guise of one day owning part of the franchise. They fooled him. He added value but got none in return. His teammates didn't like him and actually THOUGHT they were better than they were given credit for and resisted the role of being backup. Jordan was a different animal. Anyone familiar with the history and circumstances surrounding the Wizards doesn't focus on it because HE couldn't make chicken salad out of chicken shit. They look at his final stats, his age and circumstance and say good enough.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I just ran across a Joe/Hunter Biden type deal of funneling money to the son. I come across some professional athlete mother sic on me, who should not be working. Instead of the athlete, doing shady racial cannibalism that will get exposed, now it is a related party.

Many of these atheletes are agents of white supremacists and should not be trusted at all.

Young Black Creator Jalaiah Harmon FINALLY Gets Credit For Stolen Renegade TikTok Dance​

Screenshot-2023-08-23-205947.png

How do you get rid of these racial cannibalist, this is why I don't like working for them.

Last edited: