Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It's never to replace the penis, sometimes, as Truth said it's used during foreplay and for fun. Not meaning any dildo action is happening to the man, but it can make for a lot of fun in the bedroom.

Every day I see some of the question and assumptions done on here and it makes me POSITIVE that a bunch of these dudes on here don't get laid at all.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like this one. If this chick puts it on diddy and they find him liable that’s check mate. Cause that would mean nyc would be liable to pay shine for lost earning for 10 years as a recording artist which can lead into ny paying out 100s of millions.
This would either stop the clout chasing or ny gonna take a heavy hit

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lol, in that scene, the person held was the person who got it.

eddie_27.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I absolutely said nothing about my preference being a toy over the real thing. A real dick attached to biological born man will always win with me.
So you don't see how a dildo being used on your woman can be fun while you're performing foreplay on her?

Hell no, I can understand why you'd say that your a female. But if any of you niggas doing that shit ... imma just say that some devious, demonic, sinister business

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Truth big mad he can’t have no more pink coke parties.. it’s over
I’m tired of this pile on slander. No facts have even come out. A lot of these sheep just dogging him to get attention . Making all these joke tik toks and shit. All this guilty till problem innocent trash needs to stop!!!!! Any Black man caught up with the law gets jokes and no benefit of the doubt!!!! All this shit comes back to finding dildos at diddys house and at his parties. Like I said a dildo doesn’t mean you a criminal!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m tired of this pile on slander. No facts have even come out. A lot of these sheep just dogging him to get attention . Making all these joke tik toks and shit. All this guilty till problem innocent trash needs to stop!!!!! Any Black man caught up with the law gets jokes and no benefit of the doubt!!!! All this shit comes back to finding dildos at diddys house and at his parties. Like I said a dildo doesn’t mean you a criminal!!!
Some black people are criminals. This isn’t about all black people this about someone who reputation is shit. This is why he isn’t getting a lot of people defending him. I know you went to his party so you sticking up for him more than any other person name that has been on the chopping block but nah he not one of those that’s gonna get remorse. I to know individuals that he’s fucked over so like I said no remorse from me. It’s easier to be cool than to be a piece of shit. In the end that energy you put out tends to comeback to you. That’s why you should make choices that won’t end up biting you in the ass in the end( no diddy)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused:

The clip was him talking about Diddy
I know..I'm saying curtis is acting like he's surprised his babymama is a ho...when thats what she was trying to do with HIM....fuck and suck whenever he wanted as long as he sponsored her and she probably thought she'd secure the dough by gettin preggers. I'm willing to bet she left him when she discovered he was cheap as fuck AND not nearly as freaky as she likes. Hence she took her talents over to puffy who offered her a big stipend.

dude cucked himself :lol: