Diddy Los Angeles and Miami Homes Raided by Federal Law Enforcement

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Some black people are criminals. This isn’t about all black people this about someone who reputation is shit. This is why he isn’t getting a lot of people defending him. I know you went to his party so you sticking up for him more than any other person name that has been on the chopping block but nah he not one of those that’s gonna get remorse. I to know individuals that he’s fucked over so like I said no remorse from me. It’s easier to be cool than to be a piece of shit. In the end that energy you put out tends to comeback to you. That’s why you should make choices that won’t end up biting you in the ass in the end( no diddy)
Let’s see what happens

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the crazy shit is, there was a time when damn near everyone in the hood wanted

to STAND WITH DIDDY, bad boy entertainment was the place everybody and their mama

was sending resume's too.. but something happend, and puff literally got labeled the devil,

and nobody in nyc was fuckin with him, next thing you know he had bad boy south...

even if he dont do jail time, I dont see him coming back from this........ unless

EVERYTHING is proven false, but we all know, him callin other kniggas daddy,

aint false and that alone gets his hood pass revoke, ripped and burned to ashes..
Everyone?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
^^^^

I was waiting for someone to finally bring that up

When he fully recovered and THRIVED after that tragedy?

Even back then I realized this guy was unstoppable

I missed attending this party because my moms was like hell no you ain't going. A really good friend of mine was injured at that same exact party.
Whatever you heard about that night it was way worse

Glad to still be here

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Humbleness will be one of most valuable lessons you will learn while overcoming hardships and breaking barriers. Never forget your beginnings, where you started or the obstacles you had to overcome. Keep this in mind, and you will appreciate every person and every little accomplishment along the way.

Diddy never learn it!

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a Sean Combs fan at all. But does anyone else here think that this is all a distraction away from all the problems MORON45 is facing with the possibility of his getting back into The WHITE House???

This always happens. Whenever a WHITE Guy faces the same exact problems of this magnitude (and/or worse), "They" always gotta find a BLACK Face for distraction.
Actually, by how we respond or don’t, we control that narrative.

Two things can be true.

America is a big place.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is tough...

I believe a LOT of filth will finally be proven ..

But the danger is that too many crack pot tin foil hat conspiracy theory nuts are going to muddy the water

JUST ENOUGH

to make any rational person doubt EVERYTHING.

We don't need all this extra crazy...

The TRUTH is already bad enough
Jews look out fir one another..I'll just leave it at that
Hold up is Weinstein Jewish?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

confused-lebron-james.gif

Dumb fucks Diddy held kid parties as well....wait pause. But anyway I told yall about soc media accounts that are attempting to monetize off the diddler