Detroit Pistons sign Liangelo Ball.....

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
This!!

The Pistons also have a garbage squad. They mistakenly signed all 15 players to guaranteed contracts before preseason. None of the other guys really had a chance.
:hithead:
But if they're so garbage and dude couldn't get a second of run on a garbage squad what does that make him? I know y'all root for him cause Lavar is a lot of y'all heroes but dude has no NBA talent.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
But if they're so garbage and dude couldn't get a second of run on a garbage squad what does that make him? I know y'all root for him cause Lavar is a lot of y'all heroes but dude has no NBA talent.
You missed the part about 15 guaranteed contracts?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
But this great shooting is why he couldn't get run in the preseason? And even if they could have fans, wasn't nobody braving the Detroit winters to come see this nigga ride the oak
Dumb coaches do Dumb shit, he will be fired in a couple of years.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So that means my man couldn't take his warmups off in the preseason? Wasn't nobody talking about those 15 guaranteed contracts before. All i heard was "he's the best shooter y'all got"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
So that means my man couldn't take his warmups off in the preseason? Wasn't nobody talking about those 15 guaranteed contracts before. All i heard was "he's the best shooter y'all got"
Did you see them play? They are terrible, not one of them had a bill board welcoming them to the city. Asses in seats is important. That roster won't crack 30 wins. They missed their chance. Half was going to watch, hoping he failed while the other half was going to watch and hope he did well. He will get another shot.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Did you see them play? They are terrible, not one of them had a bill board welcoming them to the city. Asses in seats is important. That roster won't crack 30 wins. They missed their chance. Half was going to watch, hoping he failed while the other half was going to watch and hope he did well. He will get another shot.
They were terrible and he couldn't get his warmups off. What does that say about him? If you can't get garbage minutes on a trash team in the preseason, then maybe, just maybe you're not cut out for it. And his daddy probably bought him that billboard. Hope he can get a partial refund

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LaVar Ball on LiAngelo Being Cut by Pistons: Detroit Is 'Raggedy as Hell'
TIM DANIELSDECEMBER 14, 2020761
Alerted 1h ago in the B/R App
DETROIT PISTONS ALERTS

Reed Saxon/Associated Press
LaVar Ball called the Detroit Pistons organization "raggedy as hell" after they waived his son, LiAngelo Ball, after he signed a one-year, non-guaranteed contract in early December.

The elder Ball was asked about the roster move in a Bleacher Report AMA on Monday afternoon:

"I definitely have thoughts on that. The people in Detroit are great. I love the fans, but the franchise over there is raggedy as hell. They don't know a good player. I was giving them a lottery pick for free! Has the skills to play and the notoriety to bring everybody to the game. How do you throw that out the window? They're gonna learn the hard way. My boys are gonna end up together playing somewhere. 'Gelo can shoot the lights out. That was raggedy what they did. But hey, they're gonna learn the hard way."

Ball didn't play in either of the Pistons' first two preseason games.

The 22-year-old California native was dealing with a right ankle injury, per Jacob Hancock of Sporting News. He underwent ankle surgery last year.
He joined the G League's Oklahoma City Blue as a practice player last December and signed a contract with the club in March. He didn't get to play in any games before the remainder of the season was wiped out because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Videos you might like

Ball last played professionally during the 2017-18 season alongside his younger brother, LaMelo Ball, with Prienai in the Lithuanian Basketball League. He didn't get selected in the 2018 NBA draft.

The 6'5'', 215-pound shooting guard averaged 12.6 points and 2.9 rebounds while shooting 42.5 percent from the field across 14 appearances for Prienai. He showed promise as an outside shooter, knocking down 2.4 threes per game while connecting on 41.5 percent of his shots from beyond the arc.

Ball, a 3-star recruit who signed with UCLA, should have a good chance to land another G League opportunity if the NBA's developmental arm resumes play during the 2020-21 season amid the pandemic.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
If he was so good they could have played him in the preseason and signed him to a 2 way contract. One of the other players that the Pistons cut was on a 2 way contract leaving a spot open for that. But they didn't give Ball that contract and instead cut him. Hell he still hasn't even played a G league game. 2 preseasons games on one of the youngest teams in the league and didn't get a minute of playing time. He remains the other one in the family and he's shown nothing to indicate that he is an NBA player.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
LaVar Ball on LiAngelo Being Cut by Pistons: Detroit Is 'Raggedy as Hell'
TIM DANIELSDECEMBER 14, 2020761
Alerted 1h ago in the B/R App
DETROIT PISTONS ALERTS

Reed Saxon/Associated Press
LaVar Ball called the Detroit Pistons organization "raggedy as hell" after they waived his son, LiAngelo Ball, after he signed a one-year, non-guaranteed contract in early December.

The elder Ball was asked about the roster move in a Bleacher Report AMA on Monday afternoon:

"I definitely have thoughts on that. The people in Detroit are great. I love the fans, but the franchise over there is raggedy as hell. They don't know a good player. I was giving them a lottery pick for free! Has the skills to play and the notoriety to bring everybody to the game. How do you throw that out the window? They're gonna learn the hard way. My boys are gonna end up together playing somewhere. 'Gelo can shoot the lights out. That was raggedy what they did. But hey, they're gonna learn the hard way."

Ball didn't play in either of the Pistons' first two preseason games.

The 22-year-old California native was dealing with a right ankle injury, per Jacob Hancock of Sporting News. He underwent ankle surgery last year.
He joined the G League's Oklahoma City Blue as a practice player last December and signed a contract with the club in March. He didn't get to play in any games before the remainder of the season was wiped out because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Videos you might like

Ball last played professionally during the 2017-18 season alongside his younger brother, LaMelo Ball, with Prienai in the Lithuanian Basketball League. He didn't get selected in the 2018 NBA draft.

The 6'5'', 215-pound shooting guard averaged 12.6 points and 2.9 rebounds while shooting 42.5 percent from the field across 14 appearances for Prienai. He showed promise as an outside shooter, knocking down 2.4 threes per game while connecting on 41.5 percent of his shots from beyond the arc.

Ball, a 3-star recruit who signed with UCLA, should have a good chance to land another G League opportunity if the NBA's developmental arm resumes play during the 2020-21 season amid the pandemic.
This. No one even mentioning the other 2 players. I wonder why, no BGOL thread or nothing.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

Haters gonna hate

source.gif

la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif

Sign number 1, he has sold da fuck out!! Its almost 2021 and the majority of people still havent figured out the television, radio, internet, entertainment, music, sports industries! Are our biggest enemies!! These people have been fucking with our heads since War of the Worlds!! And all this shit they have been pulling on the masses is public record!! But since many dont wanna read, they are able to put in print everything they are going to do down in print and never have to worry about being called on it!!! Therefore the dream carries on!!