Detroit Pistons sign Liangelo Ball.....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is a fuckin joke.............:lol:
i guess Detroit got money to blow.....

The Detroit Pistons continue to add to their roster, and this time it's a name many basketball fans know.

LiAngelo Ball, the brother of two recent top-three draft picks and the son of the notoriously braggadocios LaVar Ball, has signed a one-year, non-guaranteed deal with the Pistons.

The Athletic's Shams Charania was first to report the deal. The contract has an Exhibit 10 clause, which are for the minimum salary and could be converted into a two-way deal, allowing the player to go between the NBA team and its G League affiliate. If Ball is waived after training camp, he could join the Grand Rapids Drive and receive a bonus.

Ball, 22, spent part of last season with the Oklahoma City Blue, the Thunder's G League affiliate. He played just one game before the season was ended due to the pandemic.

LiAngelo's professional career including a stint with his father's Junior Basketball Association, an alternative to college basketball. He was that league's All-Star Game co-MVP and the league finals MVP in 2019. But he suffered an ankle injury and needed surgery shorter thereafter.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pops is winning
Lavar Ball is that dude
CACs and coons are heated
Props to him!
e053982d940c5bbe52da24dc8ede3d6e24ec85cbbe5e7907769ce912543580ce.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Which is kool, but I’d he didn’t get in that trouble and finished college on a solid note with the baggage, I’m sure he would’ve got a look
Lol my nigga headed to the G league
Good for him. I hope he develops nicely in the G league.
He's actually currently on the Pistons roster, not the G-League team. His contract is a two way which will send him to the G-League after training camp if he doesn't make the team. He could definitely make the roster. The Pistons bench is garbage.

Lavar Ball: Father of the decade.

giphy.gif

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
this is a fuckin joke.............:lol:
i guess Detroit got money to blow.....

The Detroit Pistons continue to add to their roster, and this time it's a name many basketball fans know.

LiAngelo Ball, the brother of two recent top-three draft picks and the son of the notoriously braggadocios LaVar Ball, has signed a one-year, non-guaranteed deal with the Pistons.

The Athletic's Shams Charania was first to report the deal. The contract has an Exhibit 10 clause, which are for the minimum salary and could be converted into a two-way deal, allowing the player to go between the NBA team and its G League affiliate. If Ball is waived after training camp, he could join the Grand Rapids Drive and receive a bonus.

Ball, 22, spent part of last season with the Oklahoma City Blue, the Thunder's G League affiliate. He played just one game before the season was ended due to the pandemic.

LiAngelo's professional career including a stint with his father's Junior Basketball Association, an alternative to college basketball. He was that league's All-Star Game co-MVP and the league finals MVP in 2019. But he suffered an ankle injury and needed surgery shorter thereafter.
This move makes sense. He was there working out with Melo. Gelo is a shooter and he is finally healthy. Lavar tried to tell ya'll.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He's actually currently on the Pistons roster, not the G-League team. His contract is a two way which will send him to the G-League after training camp if he doesn't make the team. He could definitely make the roster. The Pistons bench is garbage.

Lavar Ball: Father of the decade.

giphy.gif
He's not making the team fam. I'm from Detroit pistons are trash. But that nigga ain't making the team. And if you're willing to put some money on it I'll gladly take it. Nigga will not see the court of a regular season game for Detroit.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
He's not making the team fam. I'm from Detroit pistons are trash. But that nigga ain't making the team. He's not even D1 talent. And if you're willing to put some money on it I'll gladly take it. Nigga will not see the court of a regular season game for Detroit.
Unfortunately, I do not gamble. But, we can make a gentlemen's bet. I will gladly tell you, "I told you so" in a few weeks. The Pistons have 5 point guards, I bet you can only name one.

Lol!!

LiAngelo Ball will make the team and put the Pistons back in the news. Money talks.

Full disclosure, I really like the Pistons. The Bad Boys are my favorite era of team.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, I do not gamble. But, we can make a gentlemen's bet. I will gladly tell you, "I told you so" in a few weeks. The Pistons have 5 point guards, I bet you can only name one.

LiAngelo Ball will make the team and put the Pistons back in the news. Money talks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: that was hilarious. Has a ball put any team in the news for the right reasons?

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s a good thing that the Ball Brothers are on the teams there they are at. There’s less pressure and they cannot use the media they don’t pan out.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ain't no hate just straight facts. Niggaz act like the Holiday father didn't have 3 sons DRAFTED into the league.
They had two sons drafted, LiAngelo was not drafted and didn’t have a real NBA career yet. You should give the Holliday bigger props since the undrafted brother Justin has a real NBA career so far.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't no hate just straight facts. Niggaz act like the Holiday father didn't have 3 sons DRAFTED into the league.

You know what, you have a point! But unfortunately we don’t know them like that, but the Holiday family did a Great Job!

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
They had two sons drafted, LiAngelo was not drafted and didn’t have a real NBA career yet. You should give the Holliday bigger props since the undrafted brother Justin has a real NBA career so far.
You're right. I stand corrected.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You know what, you have a point! But unfortunately we don’t know them like that, but the Holiday family did a Great Job!
But, the two Ball brothers were drafted in top 3 of the first round. This has never been done in any sport. We can not act as though that's not a huge feat.

Why can't we just be happy for this black family?

giphy.gif

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
But, the two Ball brothers were drafted in top 3 of the first round. We can not act as though that's not a huge feat.

Why can't we just be happy for this black family?

giphy.gif
That's cool and all but let's be real if they did the draft over Lonzo might be top 10. He damn sure ain't going where he went. And I'm happy 4 any nigga getting money out here.