Detroit Pistons sign Liangelo Ball.....

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Detroit lost out on potential revenue. Gelo's reception in the summer league and his massive social media following equates to eyeballs, asses in the seat, and growing a fan base. It was a win, win. Now Jordan is going to look like a genius and Detroit will keep struggling for notoriety.
Bruh you keep that fantasy alive that niggaz would rather spend their money to go to G league games to see Dawg as opposed to paying to see real NBA talent.

And what has jordan EVER done to be seen as a genius GM??? This move damn sure ain't it

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bruh you keep that fantasy alive that niggaz would rather spend their money to go to G league games to see Dawg as opposed to paying to see real NBA talent.

And what has jordan EVER done to be seen as a genius GM??? This move damn sure ain't it
No fantasy he was able to buy a straight-up mansion from proceeds from his following. Charlotte G league games will be the highest-rated G league games. I know I would watch Gelo play then broke down Detroit.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
No fantasy he was able to buy a straight-up mansion from proceeds from his following. Charlotte G league games will be the highest-rated G league games. I know I would watch Gelo play then broke down Detroit.
Don't try and move the goalpost talking about what he was able to buy from a following. Lot of talentless bums amassed a fortune from having followers. Dude ain't NBA talent. They'll let him keep a G league spot cause of Melo. But that's the best it gets.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
And to keep 100, every G League game Gelo played in was standing room only this summer. Love him or hate him, dude is a draw. Pistons dropped the Ball.

Pun intended.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
And to keep 100, every G League game Gelo played in was standing room only this summer. Love him or hate him, dude is a draw. Pistons dropped the Ball.

Pun intended.
You mean summer league games where niggaz was there at the stadium all day watching all the games? If you niggaz really think folks coming out on a weekday night to see dawg you foolin

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You mean summer league games where niggaz was there at the stadium all day watching all the games? If you niggaz really think folks coming out on a weekday night to see dawg you foolin
I think you may be underestimating the power of social media. The boxing world was just as naive regarding the Paul Brothers.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not sure who the better GM in Charlotte is...Fitterer for the Panthers or Kupchak for the Hornets...Fitterer is wheeling and dealing right now..only thing missing is having an offensive line...Kupchak has been good too..Hornets still need a legit big man though..Mason Plumlee aint it, but i think he's better than Cody Zeller

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
that didn't age well...
Detroit lost out on potential revenue. Gelo's reception in the summer league and his massive social media following equates to eyeballs, asses in the seat, and growing a fan base. It was a win, win. Now Jordan is going to look like a genius and Detroit will keep struggling for notoriety.

Pun intended.
Every time they took him out the crowd chanted WE WANT GELO! Black fathers for the win.
I think you may be underestimating the power of social media. The boxing world was just as naive regarding the Paul Brothers.

This nigga ain't NBA talent

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

This nigga ain't NBA talent

I was waiting for you to post this. :lol:You really don't know shit about basketball. :smh: They waved him to retain his rights so they can sign him to their G league roster and give him a better contract. I think he will earn 50k more. Your hate for black fathers is starting to show through your ignorance.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I was waiting for you to post this. :lol:You really don't know shit about basketball. :smh: They waved him to retain his rights so they can sign him to their G league roster and give him a better contract. I think he will earn 50k more. Your hate for black fathers is starting to show through your ignorance.
You don't know hoops if you think this nigga was going anywhere but there. Keep hope alive

BGOL standard issue reply # 2034. "You hate black fathers". Ain't got shit to do with Lavar. Kid ain't NBA talent and y'all wish upon a star ass niggaz keep wishing and capin.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You don't know hoops if you think this nigga was going anywhere but there. Keep hope alive

BGOL standard issue reply # 2034. "You hate black fathers". Ain't got shit to do with Lavar. Kid ain't NBA talent and y'all wish upon a star ass niggaz keep wishing and capin.
So do you now know that being waived was positive? Just like a woman you can't stick to a central argument. You came in here like I knew you would, thinking you were doing something until I called your foolishness out. SIGN language is for bitches and single momma-raised niggas.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So do you now know that being waived was positive? Just like a woman you can't stick to a central argument. You came in here like I knew you would, thinking you were doing something until I called your foolishness out. SIGN language is for bitches and single momma-raised niggas.
I got you my guy. I wanna live in a world like yours were getting waived is a good thing. If you ever thought he was going to play meaningful NBA minutes you're smoking more dicks than usual. Keep your pom-poms ready for the next team that "signs" him though

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I got you my guy. I wanna live in a world like yours were getting waived is a good thing. If you ever thought he was going to play meaningful NBA minutes you're smoking more dicks than usual. Keep your pom-poms ready for the next team that "signs" him though
I knew you couldn't resist the bait. Bitch niggas seldom do.
Why the Hornets Signed, Then Waived LiAngelo Ball - Sports Illustrated Charlotte Hornets News, Analysis and More
Just one day after the Charlotte Hornets brought back forward LiAngelo Ball, the team waived? Lack of confidence in him? Better options? Second thoughts? Actually, none of the above. The Hornets made this series of moves with Ball so that they could own his G-League rights.

This ensures the Hornets that they will be able to have him on their G-League roster, the Greensboro Swarm, at the start of the season. Prior to signing with Charlotte on Thursday, Ball had intentions of entering the NBA G-Leauge Draft, according to a report from Shams Charania of The Athletic.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Again head cheerleader him being "signed" wasn't ever bout nothing but him going to the G league. That's wishful ass niggaz like you thinking he was go suit up 4 the Hornets. I hope you support him more than just online dick eating and actually go out to Wal-Mart and cop a Gelo G league jersey.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Again head cheerleader him being "signed" wasn't ever bout nothing but him going to the G league. That's wishful ass niggaz like you thinking he was go suit up 4 the Hornets. I hope you support him more than just online dick eating and actually go out to Wal-Mart and cop a Gelo G league jersey.
I provided you with evidence. It is not my fault you are too into your feminine to process it. You can have the last word, women like having the last word.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
On some real ish, Charlotte is using Gelo to sell tickets without even giving dude playing time. They put his name and picture on everything, but only give dude 3 minutes of PT.

I feel Lavar on this.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
On some real ish, Charlotte is using Gelo to sell tickets without even giving dude playing time. They put his name and picture on everything, but only give dude 3 minutes of PT.

I feel Lavar on this.
Plus he outperformed everyone only to see his minutes diminished. They are going to fuck around and lose Melo too.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus he outperformed everyone only to see his minutes diminished. They are going to fuck around and lose Melo too.
Yall know how the g league goes, minor leagues in general. It's about developing their draft picks, players they've already invested in, wins and losses be damned.