Detroit Pistons sign Liangelo Ball.....

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Pops is winning
Pop is not winning. I am the opinion that Pop fucked up LiAngelo's career.
After the bullshit in China, LaVar should have let UCLA discipline his son.
That way, LiAngelo would have been able to rejoin the team, play the 4
years he need to in order to fix his game. He is 6'6, strong and shoots well
but is kind of sluggish due to his weight. This is a person who would have
benefitted from 4 years of tutelage. He would found out what works for him,
what positions he needs to play. He would have been drafted and become
an MKG kind of player. Who knows, in time he might even have become a
Jimmy Butler type of late bloomer.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
On the subject of the basketball. I am finally beginning to get what all the
movement, which always has seemed aimless, is all about. I just happened to
search for Jamie Dixon the former coach of Pitt. Instead I stumbled on a video
where he was teaching the concepts of basketball. YouTube being what it is,
it began feeding me similar coaching videos, and now I am beginning to get
it- I think

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Good. More black wealth.

:roflmao:
Which one of these half whiteboys have a Black girlfriend?
I’m pretty sure all three of these half whiteboys will get or already have white or latina girls.
The little bit of Black that Lavar passed on to these half whiteboys is the last bit of Black that will see any of that wealth.
Lmao at your statement!​

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Which one of these half whiteboys have a Black girlfriend?
I’m pretty sure all three of these half whiteboys will get or already have white or latina girls.
The little bit of Black that Lavar passed on to these half whiteboys is the last bit of Black that will see any of that wealth.
Lmao at your statement!​
Lmaoooooooooooooo

the black gene created more black wealth

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Pop is not winning. I am the opinion that Pop fucked up LiAngelo's career.
After the bullshit in China, LaVar should have let UCLA discipline his son.
That way, LiAngelo would have been able to rejoin the team, play the 4
years he need to in order to fix his game. He is 6'6, strong and shoots well
but is kind of sluggish due to his weight. This is a person who would have
benefitted from 4 years of tutelage. He would found out what works for him,
what positions he needs to play. He would have been drafted and become
an MKG kind of player. Who knows, in time he might even have become a
Jimmy Butler type of late bloomer.
Brother you must be trolling.

This black man has 3 sons in the league. Made millions from his own shoe company. Created a b-ball league.

And you think he's not winning?

OK bro.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got a nice shot. All the Lavar hate and that dumb ass shit he did in China just overshadowed any of it.
I figured it was because Gelo has a bully ball kind of game. Lonzo and Melo got a finesse game. People always gonna think finesse game is better. Oh and Gelo shoots a LOT.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is chess.

They trying to get all 3 of em when Zo and Mello contracts are up. When you gotta suck....might as well get the TV press while doing it ..

Y2owkt.gif

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
All he got to focus on is..becoming a strong defensive player and hitting that corner three..I remember somebody on this board said this..and I agree..he could make a home in the leage..Bruce Bowen..Shane Battier..props to Lavar Ball..got all his kids in the NBA...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
He will playing in Detroits farm system. No way he sees an NBA game next season before all star break. Them hungry G league cats are going to go at him so he better be ready.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just happy for the young brother. He worked so hard, had many setbacks and beyond being the least talented Ball brother, shit wasn't looking good for him but he kept at it and finally got himself on someone's roster.

:cheers:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

This black man has 3 sons in the league. Made millions from his own shoe company. Created a b-ball league.

OK bro.
I am talking about LiAngelo. I am not talking about Lonzo or LaMelo. Those two were
always going to do well. LaVar himself predicted when they were still in high school
that LiAngelo would not make it to the NBA. LiAngelo needed to stay at UCLA for 3
maybe 4 years. He is a skilled 3 point shooter, has the stocky body of a power player
but at 6'6, he is too short to be a center or powerforward. The guy needed college
more than the other two basically to horne his skills. He was caught in a shop-lifting
scandal in China. It became an international incident, and when he was allowed to
leave China, UCLA wanted to punish him by making him sit out some games. LaVar
would not hear of it and took the boy out of college. LaVar made a mistake and harmed
the prospects of the boy. I do not think there is much to argue about what I just said

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

OK bro.
Nzinga is retarded. What can I tell you. @Nzinga, please keep stick to African sports news like soccer. You're about as accurate at basketball as a Giannis airball.

DeadlyHappyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Nzinga is retarded. What can I tell you. @Nzinga, please keep stick to African sports news like soccer. You're about as accurate at basketball as a Giannis airball.

DeadlyHappyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif
All you have done, is attack me on an ethnic basis... why did you even
have to get involved

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm looking forward to watching Lamelo Ball play. He has a very flashy game, I'm actually pulling for the dude.

We'll see. So far the Balls are 0-2. They show what could be exceptional talent but against the big boys they show their lack of fundamentals. Bigly.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You must have not watched Zo last season?

That's one of the reasons I have the opinion I do. He showed flashes, very few but some, but overall was terrible. His game IQ was like a high school freshman. If you want me to break it down I will but I suggest you check out some coaches that know what they're talking about first. To a man they say the same thing. Anybody who knows anything about basketball can see it. No fundamentals at all. And regardless of the athleticism displayed by the players, the NBA is about fundamentals and IQ.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That's one of the reasons I have the opinion I do. He showed flashes, very few but some, but overall was terrible. His game IQ was like a high school freshman. If you want me to break it down I will but I suggest you check out some coaches that know what they're talking about first. To a man they say the same thing. Anybody who knows anything about basketball can see it. No fundamentals at all. And regardless of the athleticism displayed by the players, the NBA is about fundamentals and IQ.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
He's actually currently on the Pistons roster, not the G-League team. His contract is a two way which will send him to the G-League after training camp if he doesn't make the team. He could definitely make the roster. The Pistons bench is garbage.

Lavar Ball: Father of the decade.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Haters gonna hate

source.gif

la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif
Well if the Pistons already suck, it wouldn’t hurt to suck a little more with Liangelo

GorgeousFilthyCleanerwrasse-small.gif

They ain't even put that niggaz name on a jersey

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor