DCs Legends of Tomorrow

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I actually think this season has been really good..

But...

I hate to say this ... cause I fucking love this character and the actor that plays him..

But Constantine seems out of place on this show...

He needs his own shit....

I need DC to step it the fuck up and give this man.. another shot. I think he is just too serious for the Legends... I would actually prefer Nora... she fits in much better.

Of course he needs his own show but

He should fit, its again the lazy writing.

They failed firestorm, hawkman and hawkgirl, we could go on.

If the budget can't cover powers?

Then just add ANOTHER HERO OUT OF THE HUNDREDS AVAILABLE.

The fact that Steel FORGETS he has powers at the most critical moments is absurd and insulting

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You my brother so i support this show. But i feel like its about done.

Unless they can fix the budget and effects shorten the season and REALLY use the characters

It’s a good show to me man... it is what it is and accepts it..

Even the parts I bitch about are just nitpicks....

The thing I love about this show is that it doesn’t give a fuck...

You want a man to have his nipple bitten off by a Unicorn from Hell.. Done..

Want a random .. Bollywood dance number... in Jane Austen’s time.. Done..

Want to create the word Nipnotize... done..

I miss shows like this.. it’s like fucking Xenia and Hercules... I would actually put it closer to Cleopatra 3000... None of those shows had a big budget..

This show just knows what it is... and you can tell the cast loves it..

I can get why Folks would dislike it cause the hero’s that they know from the comics don’t act like their counterparts on the screen.. I had that same problem especially with firestorm.. HEll Ray has hardly been in his suit all season..

But once I just said fuck it.. it’s a madcap show with a bunch of people that travel through time like an American Dr. Who... I’ve really started enjoying it.

I mean In this episode ... Gary wished for a third nipple as a back up nipple..

Who else does that.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Of course he needs his own show but

He should fit, its again the lazy writing.

They failed firestorm, hawkman and hawkgirl, we could go on.

If the budget can't cover powers?

Then just add ANOTHER HERO OUT OF THE HUNDREDS AVAILABLE.

The fact that Steel FORGETS he has powers at the most critical moments is absurd and insulting

I don’t think it’s lazy writing.. it’s that’s Constantine is a dark character and everyone else is pretty light. That’s what I mean... I’d rather see him on a his own show where he can be full Constantine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t think it’s lazy writing.. it’s that’s Constantine is a dark character and everyone else is pretty light. That’s what I mean... I’d rather see him on a his own show where he can be full Constantine.

well then don't put John on the show...

remember the White Canary was dark as f*ck too.

And they HAVE gone Darhk (pun intended)

you CAN do this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
well then don't put John on the show...

remember the White Canary was dark as f*ck too.

And they HAVE gone Darhk (pun intended)

you CAN do this.

Yeah but the dark White Canary was in the first season when the show as a whole was darker...

Again..... I’m not saying i don’t love Jon being on the show. I love the character and dude is killing it...

But these episodes show me that Jon has this huge backstory that really needs further exploration and needs to be seen on his own show where he be full Jon Constantine.... taking on HEll and it’s demons.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah but the dark White Canary was in the first season when the show as a whole was darker...

Again..... I’m not saying i don’t love Jon being on the show. I love the character and dude is killing it...

But these episodes show me that Jon has this huge backstory that really needs further exploration and needs to be seen on his own show where he be full Jon Constantine.... taking on HEll and it’s demons.

A series on HULU wold be perfect

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...t-at-t-for-1-4-billion.1046313/#post-19990403

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...‘full-operational-control’-over-hulu.1049381/

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
hold on this little girl is JUST about to go to bed, then I'm about to get in on this.

yeap.... Zari said that ARGUS began taking over the world in 2021... they banned all religion and metahumans. Her family was arrested because they were Muslim that's when her brother was killed.

But she said that the Act happened in 2020...... So based on this... The Fall Season of the DC shows.. Post Crisis should start setting us up for the two things that I've what I've been wanting to see since Legends dropped these hints..

1. The Metahuman act and the Downfall of ARGUS
2. For them to finally Explain this..

Cause...... We have this..

main-qimg-c9b5e4b93e395133db2e2d6222ad0768

Which after tonight got moved up to 2020..

We know that after Barry Vanishes in Crisis ..... at some point he is alive in 2056 ...... And in that Year... he goes back again to Change the past....

The Arrow shows... have still left this bad boy out there.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeap.... Zari said that ARGUS began taking over the world in 2021... they banned all religion and metahumans. Her family was arrested because they were Muslim that's when her brother was killed.

But she said that the Act happened in 2020...... So based on this... The Fall Season of the DC shows.. Post Crisis should start setting us up for the two things that I've what I've been wanting to see since Legends dropped these hints..

1. The Metahuman act and the Downfall of ARGUS
2. For them to finally Explain this..

Cause...... We have this..

main-qimg-c9b5e4b93e395133db2e2d6222ad0768

Which after tonight got moved up to 2020..

We know that after Barry Vanishes in Crisis ..... at some point he is alive in 2056 ...... And in that Year... he goes back again to Change the past....

The Arrow shows... have still left this bad boy out there.

I'm in...

Very very nice intro.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They should have brought back Damien for this.

They actually can do that.... Since he is in Hell and right now Constantine is in hell.

Did Ava always have those breasts?

dude I was asking the same thing..

I was like.. How did I miss this..

@fonzerrillii

That Sophie's choice for John is dark and shows the writer's COULD HAVE written stronger material for him that for the overall story arc.

Its right there.

And this is what I'm talking about when I mean that... I just don't think he fits on Legends.

Legends is a goofy show... and Constantine is just not a goofy character.

I mean my man is going to Hell no matter what..

He has made some horrible choices

and a little girl is in hell because he failed her..

As a Casual viewer it's hard to understand why Jon would be willing to let Ray stay in Hell over this girl that we don't know..

And I agree... He killed that scene..

but it's another reason... why DC universe.. Needs to give him another live action show. I don't know what hurdles need to be pulled.... but A 13 episode R-rated Constantine ... would kill on DC universe. The Demand is there.