Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

e8a.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Law Enforcement would have did an investigation on Joshua the moment he became a witness way ..way before the trial to discredit him and protect Amber Guyger if he was a drug dealer One of the first thing Police do is grab your phone and /or go through your phone records (Social Media)....now all of this is coming out after his death?
Guess that is playing chess while everybody else is playing checkers.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Ben Crump the new Johnnie Cochrane ,or the next Government planted Civil Right leader like Al Sharpton.? Why is he is the only high profile Civil Rights Attorney that's getting that work?

I guess Rivera will get off Scott free again...first with Murder and now tampering with evidence !!! It looks as if Ben Crump has a list of Clients to represent!!!

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Is Ben Crump the new Johnnie Cochrane ,or the next Government planted Civil Right leader like Al Sharpton.? Why is he is the only high profile Civil Rights Attorney that's getting that work?

I guess Rivera will get off Scott free again...first with Murder and now tampering with evidence !!! It looks as if Ben Crump has a list of Clients to represent!!!

Ben Crump old "Never winning shit" ass needs to go sit down some fuckin where. Nothing he touches turns out well. I would want his ass as far away from me ass possible. He seems like a clout chaser to me. The nail in the coffin was when I saw his ass on an episode of Black Lightning. Just my thoughts....

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So there is some kind of gag order on the witness that called herself Bunny. The lawyer could not speak about her. The mention of her starts around the 11 minute mark.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LISTEN TO THIS STARTING AT AROUND THE 7 MINUTE MARK

• They was saying that Bothan Jean had to be sitting down when he was shot. Also about that forgiveness stuff. We know she is lying but what is up with this forgiving a person that is lying and will not tell the truth.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They keep changing the story about Joshua Brown. He was shot in the buttock and stomach area. Also that about they came to rob him yet leave the drugs and money.
I do not know if they are programming people spiritually or what. And some of the blacks do not realize that you can mix truth with lies. That is what Christianity is all about anyway.

Last edited:

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

speaking of drejka .... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...ears-in-slaying-over-parking-space/ar-AAIArui

check out what mcglockton's dad said!!

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Law Enforcement would have did an investigation on Joshua the moment he became a witness way ..way before the trial to discredit him and protect Amber Guyger if he was a drug dealer One of the first thing Police do is grab your phone and /or go through your phone records (Social Media)....now all of this is coming out after his death?
what youre saying makes no sense
hiw canyou say this is being done to discredit him as a witness against her whe. they dont need him now - he testified already

it wouldnt be the cops uncovering and bringing his past crimes to light to be used at trial - that would be up to her defense attorney.

the DA office is prosecuting her so if they know about it they would bring that up at trial where they want to use his testimony ??

- so im missing youre point- him being involved and.drugs and that making him unreliable as a witness would be undermining their own case ...her defense attorneys didnt bring it up so why would the DA /police ( if they wanted to get her off ) not leak it? b

doesnt seem his credibility was an issue since her assertion wasnt that she didnt shoot Botham - her assertion was that she was justfied to shoot him and the DA case was that she was not.

this dudes testimony was to firm up the facts that led up to her shooting - that she didnt issue commands and that he wasnt a threat or loud ...bringing up all his past an all that would have nothin to do with whether he was credible since the issue wasnt his credibility... it was what went on right before she shot Botham

are you saying that the police and the DA covered up his past to let her get convicted and then kill him and smear him? why? she already got convicted which is what should have happened and did happen

petting and hugging aside ...

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

That was how it should be done. The Brother condemned himself to Hell to see that the CAC was dealt with.
My guy was like "Fuck Forgiveness!":clap::clap::clap:

"You deserve to die in prison," he said. "In the Bible, it says that in order to get into heaven we must forgive those who trespass against us.
At this point in my life, I am not there yet.
And if it just so happens that the Lord chooses to take me before I come to terms with this,
then I will see you in hell, where you and I will finish this. Mark my words."

:itsawrap::thumbsup::wepraise::frozen:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like,how Roland was agreeing with everyone about judge before the interview yet gives her soft ball questions....And,then delete folks comments that was calling out his bullshit....
Yeah. He bowed down to her. But one thing I do agree with her is people need to participate in jury duty. I had people that told me they wouldn’t do it cause they couldn’t send someone that looked like them to jail.
But they would leave it up to some people not like them to give them an excessive sentence. We gotta participate

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Ben Crump old "Never winning shit" ass needs to go sit down some fuckin where. Nothing he touches turns out well. I would want his ass as far away from me ass possible. He seems like a clout chaser to me. The nail in the coffin was when I saw his ass on an episode of Black Lightning. Just my thoughts....

I don't understand,why any black family would hire him as a lawyer. And,to say he's the new Johnnie Cochran is very insulting to me...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah. He bowed down to her. But one thing I do agree with her is people need to participate in jury duty. I had people that told me they wouldn’t do it cause they couldn’t send someone that looked like them to jail.
But they would leave it up to some people not like them to give them an excessive sentence. We gotta participate

I agree what you're saying but Roland constantly saying he ask tough questions yet he had the opportunity to do it but gave the weakest questions on the planet. And then want to delete folks YouTube comments that call him out on his bullshit....

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I agree what you're saying but Roland constantly saying he ask tough questions yet he had the opportunity to do it but gave the weakest questions on the planet. And then want to delete folks YouTube comments that call him out on his bullshit....

Yes. I agree totally. I am a big Roland Martin supporter. But that was some fuckin bullshit.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
This shouldn’t be a sticky anymore. We basically spent a year and change riding for a coon and his coon ass family outside of his mom that cost another brother his life.