Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_pz0sacp1qZ1rz6nr6o1_500h.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for the sake of my own sanity and emotional health i might one day find the strength to forgive someone who killed my sibling.

but i sure as fuck aint hugging the bitch in court.
There is a difference between forgiving and fear. The same as there is a difference between love and fear. We have forgave whites for slavery but still do not understand the reason why and how it happened. So out of fear we get right back under their control. It was more than blacks here in the beginning. It was black morality here in the beginning. And that was real love.
Any fool should be able to see no matter how we talk about love or try to express it, it cannot be real. If it was real then bombs, guns, biological weapons, etc. Would not be ruling the world.
In Amber case it seems like when the narrative of the door was ajar did not completely hold up they came with this bullshit as an attempt at another narrative. We have been getting gunned down, railroaded into prisons and now suppose to learn how to soft shoe shuffle. I have never seen a case with this show of affection. There has been other cases where the family forgave the killer of a member of their family but shit there seems to be a playbook they are following for our ass and as some of it is revealed and they bring this narrative then that is not forgiveness that is fear. Just like in Jonestown they wanted to get away but because of fear they had to act like they loved it ther and Jim Jones was a good master.
I myself am a two time loser, next strike gone for life. And just like Larry Hoover the crime is disguised. The real crime is being black. They did not lock up Larry Hoover because they were killing a lot of blacks. They locked up Larry Hoover for trying to empower blacks. And it would be crazy to embrace a system that is making a lot of money doing the opposite.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
"What I told her is, ‘Brandt Jean has forgiven you. Please forgive yourself so that you can live a purposeful life when you get out of prison,’” the judge said. “She asked me if God would forgive her. And I said, ‘Yes I believe he will. He will forgive you.’ And then she said, ‘I don’t even have a Bible. I don’t know where to begin. I don’t even have a Bible.’ And I just said, ‘I’ll get you one.’ I saw someone who was really, really hurting deeply. And if a hug was going to help her, I had to extend love and compassion to her.”

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"What I told her is, ‘Brandt Jean has forgiven you. Please forgive yourself so that you can live a purposeful life when you get out of prison,’” the judge said. “She asked me if God would forgive her. And I said, ‘Yes I believe he will. He will forgive you.’ And then she said, ‘I don’t even have a Bible. I don’t know where to begin. I don’t even have a Bible.’ And I just said, ‘I’ll get you one.’ I saw someone who was really, really hurting deeply. And if a hug was going to help her, I had to extend love and compassion to her.”

Bullshit...She went from being a devil to Godlike real quick!!!! So I can commit a crime..and show mercy in the court of law and get the same treatment? I want to read the deleted text messages from Her and Rivera.She knew She fucked up in all types of ways..revealing the type of person she is on social media ...and she will be laughing, Smiling and Sexting after 3 years on an early release..!!! Once again this case showed us and cops all over the country..You can get away with murder by shooting someone in their home...their own place of residence and not do any serious jail time...when your white and wear blue.!!!

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit...She went from being a devil to Godlike real quick!!!! So I can commit a crime..and show mercy in the court of law and get the same treatment? I want to read the deleted text messages from Her and Rivera.She knew She fucked up in all types of ways..revealing the type of person she is on social media ...and she will be laughing, Smiling and Sexting after 3 years on an early release..!!! Once again this case showed us and cops all over the country..You can get away with murder by shooting someone in their home...their own place of residence and not do any serious jail time...when your white and wear blue.!!!
Yes those text messages are very curious. But sometimes I think on of the reasons why they killed that brother who was one of the witnesses. He had stated on the witness stand that Amber did not order any commands. He said he know that for sure. But he just could not make out what was being said. Sometimes it may take a while to finally figure out what was said. But to keep any chances of him finally figuring anything out they got rid of that tongue right then. It is very puzzling what really went on. And I bet their are some people there that know more but they know to keep their mouth shut. It is a trip when taxes are paid to those who the citizens fear. It is like paying taxes to terrorist to get them better equipment to kill or terrorize you with.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Yes those text messages are very curious. But sometimes I think on of the reasons why they killed that brother who was one of the witnesses. He had stated on the witness stand that Amber did not order any commands. He said he know that for sure. But he just could not make out what was being said. Sometimes it may take a while to finally figure out what was said. But to keep any chances of him finally figuring anything out they got rid of that tongue right then. It is very puzzling what really went on. And I bet their are some people there that know more but they know to keep their mouth shut. It is a trip when taxes are paid to those who the citizens fear. It is like paying taxes to terrorist to get them better equipment to kill or terrorize you with.

I've always maintained that if those texts before and after the murder of Mr. Jean between Guyer and her married screw buddy pig are revealed a lot of shit will be cleared up. It's just so fucking unbelievable that those text can't be recovered. BULLSHIT!!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I did not know all of this. But one of the things about him is on the witness stand he was sure that Amber did not give any commands. But he was not sure of what was said. So there is the threat of figuring out what was really said.
In spite of stuff like this people think that voting counts. It counts when you are really a free person. White fought and died to be free from other whites. But we think our freedom will come freedom will come from being carbon copies of them instead of being ourselves. It is the unborn babies that may never get a chance to know the whole truth of civilization as it is and how it got to be the way it is.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Usually they give you the max when you take a case to court for having to spend the tax payers money for you trying to prove your innocence
Nah, they give you the max for having the audacity to defend your black ass and making them do work and then they rig the shit against you all the while.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Of course, they're going to drag his name under the mud...Anyone that believe this bullshit is a fucking idiot...:smh::smh::smh:

Can't find Jacquerious Mitchell anywhere. Sounds like some Key and Peelle made up shit to me. :smh::smh:

Now Joshua shot a dude and then they killed him? So the DA didn't know this dude was a dealer and put him on the stand but Bunny had 2 minor charges and they didn't call her?!?!

FOH

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Of course, they're going to drag his name under the mud...Anyone that believe this bullshit is a fucking idiot...:smh::smh::smh:
This muhfucka is saying that they received "tips" that lead to executing a Search Warrant on Joshua's crib. We are to believe that he had 12lbs of weed, 143 g of THC cartridges, and $4K in cash while staying in an apartment complex with at least ONE Police Officer in it and in fairly close proximity to a Precinct.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They research witness before they are put on the witness stand. Amber had high powered lawyers. Those lawyers got to have good investigators. Anything like what they are talking about as far as him being a drug dealer sounds like bullshit right now.
Also on the stand he stated that after he graduated he got into roofing and was a contractor for a few years.
He had started running his own company managing. He stated 4. 2 in LA-one in ATL. and the 4th he was trying to get started in Dallas. His owning his own business would have been attacked on cross examination. Also any rumors or anything else that could discredit him.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Police Corruption in Dallas ,Texas runs deeper than I could fathom....real deep. A true investigation would have Cops ,Judges and other Law enforcement officials slicing their own throats!!! I cancelled my book order...I dont even trust Ben Crump....Just the timing of his book coming out raises suspicion

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A drug deal..drug dealer who cried in a court room? Well if that was the case he wasnt a tough drug dealer. This was defamation of Character!!!All we know those suspects (Hitmen made to look like you and me) could have been paid assassins ..and fabricated events leading to his death with the media (Government controlled) misleading us.Its ironic that his death came right after the trial.....remember

This Judge knew his time was limited

Please tell me if I was misinformed but the media (Dallas Morning News) said he was allegedly shot in the back and thigh..when I'm hearing it was the mouth and chest!!! Anything is possible under the sun right now and we have to learn to question everything especially this case!!! Its too damn coincidental!!!!

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man if yall believe that shit was a drug deal gone wrong than yall the same who think that white bitch killed dude by accident

Look at this bullshit

So u mean to tell me all the threatening Dallas police was doing they didn't know dude was the weed connect this pure bullshit and we knew it would be somebody black that did it. ... That's just perfect