Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

mikegold800

Star
Registered
I've always maintained that if those texts before and after the murder of Mr. Jean between Guyer and her married screw buddy pig are revealed a lot of shit will be cleared up. It's just so fucking unbelievable that those text can't be recovered. BULLSHIT!!

Those txt can be revealed..they just don't want to release them but the truth will come out.......

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Yeah a Drug Dealer that was an Pro-ball Player that own his on Company and lives in a Upper Class Apartment complex..these people are fill of BS...They are trying to drag his name in the mud but it will not work....

Kellye Beathea in this Roland Martin Unfiltered clip had a great point and I'm paraphrasing, "If he was a drug dealer I would think the Defense would've made that known to discredit Mr. Brown. That's why I don't believe this story."

8:36 Mark

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kellye Beathea in this Roland Martin Unfiltered clip had a great point and I'm paraphrasing, "If he was a drug dealer I would think the Defense would've made that known to discredit Mr. Brown. That's why I don't believe this story."

8:36 Mark

He already had death threats and probably knew he was being watched. A deal after all this television. What he said on the witnesses stand was fuel to set this up. If I tell someone I smoke weed does not mean I am a drug dealer. But it is fuel. And it is strange that murdered black men are highlighted in such a way. While that murdering bitch had so much of what really happened hid. And even during and after the trail certain things are hid.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Nobodys speculating on these DPD mules. In my hometown Charlotte, when they had a riot in 2016 after an unarmed black was killed by police CMPD shot and killed a protestor in the crowd and pinned it on some dude nobody saw or knew. Most eye witnesses (including whites) said they saw police fire into a crowd and kill the kid but the media went out of their way to suppress the witnesses and got on code with the police story.

The Charlotte man accused of killing a protester Wednesday during a crowded march in uptown has admitted to the shooting, Assistant District Attorney Clayton Jones said in court Monday.

Police say Rayquan Borum, 21, shot and killed Justin Carr, 26, during the second night of Charlotte protests that erupted over the police killing of Keith Scott on Tuesday outside an apartment in the University City area.

Borum is charged with first degree murder and possession of a firearm by a felon. In his first court appearance Monday, he did not speak and made no formal plea. He has asked for a public defender to represent his case. Prosecutors said he was not entitled to a bond at this time. Borum’s first court date is Oct. 5, with a preliminary hearing Oct 17.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ch...lotte-shooting-protests/article104237666.html

Police have shooters and fall guys for situations like this. I believe LAPD did this same shit wit Nip.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was he actually still living in the apartment. A lot of the tenants moved out following this case. This shit is like Jonestown. Some people will not believe what is really going on until it is there turn. But they are getting richer while we are getting poorer. They are getting more control of our lives while we get less.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Was it me or was there a big difference in intellect between the two jurors of the good morning America interview? I bet they put a bunch of low ego minorities in with a group of white people. These low ego minorities will be led by the white people. Now you can use the "diverse" group angle. That female sounded damn near illiterate.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if yall believe that shit was a drug deal gone wrong than yall the same who think that white bitch killed dude by accident

Look at this bullshit

So u mean to tell me all the threatening Dallas police was doing they didn't know dude was the weed connect this pure bullshit and we knew it would be somebody black that did it. ... That's just perfect

Last edited:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
so at the end of the day - he got got because he surfaced and some dudes who were looking for him finally found him ...and closed their unfinished biz ?

what a crazy damn case - should be on some American Crime Story

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so at the end of the day - he got got because he surfaced and some dudes who were looking for him finally found him ...and closed their unfinished biz ?

what a crazy damn case - should be on some American Crime Story
Yea that do seem strange because of them came to kill him it is hard to see them missing the way they did. With him being recently seen on television they would not have did a sloppy job of killing him. And I do not believe he would have came to court if there was a contract already out on him. Still do not seem right even after showing this video. And how long have they had this video? Are they saying when they did a search they found the video after his death?

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea that do seem strange because of them came to kill him it is hard to see them missing the way they did. With him being recently seen on television they would not have did a sloppy job of killing him. And I do not believe he would have came to court if there was a contract already out on him. Still do not seem right even after showing this video. And how long have they had this video? Are they saying when they did a search they found the video after his death?
Law Enforcement would have did an investigation on Joshua the moment he became a witness way ..way before the trial to discredit him and protect Amber Guyger if he was a drug dealer One of the first thing Police do is grab your phone and /or go through your phone records (Social Media)....now all of this is coming out after his death?

Last edited: