COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dude.... that fool has a loooong history or quackdom... and lying his ass off about his credentials and the institutions that he's claimed to be affiliated with saying that he lied... GOOGLE is your friend.... he's been shot down a hunnid times by the credible who did the research.... Maddow, Lemon, Velshi, Odonnel.... especially when DeShitshow DeSantis made him surgeon general.... he been exposed
So CNN and MSNBC are your credible sources? Same sources that said the vaccine stopped you from getting Covid.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So are all the doctors saying it’s impossible as there are no metals in the vaccine liars?
I don't know what's causing this to happen.
Something is making, possibly blood, to coagulate there at the injection site. What's doing it to blood is the question. Clotting? Who knows.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Wake me up when a big time famous person or a well known sports player that got the shot dies from it. Drops mic.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I guess chicken pox should still exist then because well, back then people shouldn't have taken the vaccine for that either. Our parents should be cussed out for having them doctora inject needles in our arms as kids to get the vaccine back then as well since they put us in harm's way. I say this to say, vaccines have saved lives which is why many people are here while others aren't or weren't fortune when they didn't get the shot. Many blessings to the people still alive and R.I.P. to those that are no longer here.
We are talking about experimental vaccines never used on the human population before. You know, the ones under Emergency Use Authorization where the drug companies have no liability.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
We are talking about experimental vaccines never used on the human population before. You know, the ones under Emergency Use Authorization where the drug companies have no liability.
I don't know anything a experiential drug. So, when people are complaining about a vaccine, should also complain about the vaccine in years past too. I'm sure our parents and doctors with less technology back then believed the vaccine would work experimenting with it giving it to us as kids and our parents back then.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know anything a experiential drug. So, when people are complaining about a vaccine, should also complain about the vaccine in years past too. I'm sure our parents and doctors with less technology back then believed the vaccine would work experimenting with it giving it to us as kids and our parents back then.

You know I'm talking about the experimental MRNA drugs they rolled out in a few months when it normally takes almost a decade to bring a new drug to market. They've been working on MRNA drugs for years but could never get them approved because the animals kept dying in the testing. That's why the drug makers insisted on having full liability protection to as a condition to produce them.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You know I'm talking about the experimental MRNA drugs they rolled out in a few months when it normally takes almost a decade to bring a new drug to market. They've been working on MRNA drugs for years but could never get them approved because the animals kept dying in the testing. That's why the drug makers insisted on having full liability protection to as a condition to produce them.
So, animals are proof that the MRNA are gonna do the same to humans too? You do realize animals don't have the same body like humans right? If the vaccine was so bad and dangerous then why in the hell they release it for people to get the shot. Something don't make sense about your stance about the vaccine.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, animals are proof that the MRNA are gonna do the same to humans too? You do realize animals don't have the same body like humans right? If the vaccine was so bad and dangerous then why in the hell they release it for people to get the shot. Something don't make sense about your stance about the vaccine.
Being that there have been more reports of injuries and deaths from the MRNA vaccines than all other vaccines in the last 30 years combined, I would say to continue to parrot "safe and effective" doesn't make sense. The latest drug they just rolled out (still under EUA) was tested on 8 mice and no humans. You signing up for that?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Wake me up when a big time famous person or a well known sports player that got the shot dies from it. Drops mic.
Someone tell this dude about Beber yet and his face paralysis?

Or these Black comics that died in the past 30 days who were under 45?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yeah not related

According to the derp report, it causes cardiac arrest no heart attacks and strokes, that is unless you actually think cardiac arrest, heart attacks, and strokes are the same or even related. :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Someone tell this dude about Beber yet and his face paralysis?

Or these Black comics that died in the past 30 days who were under 45?
Alao, what black comics died from the shot? I haven't heard about that. Also, you gotta realize some of them had a history of substance abuse doing drugs.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Being that there have been more reports of injuries and deaths from the MRNA vaccines than all other vaccines in the last 30 years combined, I would say to continue to parrot "safe and effective" doesn't make sense. The latest drug they just rolled out (still under EUA) was tested on 8 mice and no humans. You signing up for that?
What's the drug name?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Justin Bieber has Ramsey hunt syndrome which is from a variation of herpes or shingles. Has nothing to do with a vaccine. A vaccine will not cause that

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Justin Bieber has Ramsey hunt syndrome which is from a variation of herpes or shingles. Has nothing to do with a vaccine. A vaccine will not cause that
Thank you, these dudes just saying anything now to try to sound smart.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
roblo said:
They've already taken the shots. They don't want to hear anything bad about it. Anything other than "Safe and effective" will be resoundingly rejected.
Did you even bother reading the report because it plainly said that it only affected people 28 days after the vaccine, even if it were a real report (which it's clearly not) only people vaccinated less than a month ago should be worried.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Thank you, these dudes just saying anything now to try to sound smart.
Speculating on something that you have zero expertise in makes you sound dumb in my book, it would be like Trump declaring himself an expert on hip hop and declaring that Vanilla Ice the g.o.a.t. rapper.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
According to the derp report, it causes cardiac arrest no heart attacks and strokes, that is unless you actually think cardiac arrest, heart attacks, and strokes are the same or even related. :smh:
Wait, you understand how the human body works?

Please explain to me, a NYC EMT for worked for FDNY for over a decade, how clotting does not correlate to all three.

Don't know what derp report you keep talking about.
For once, if you care about your own health, stop looking for every report or study they telling to "debunk or fact check" and look at real life people speaking relentlessly about the adverse effects.

Yes everyone did not get affected. But many did.

Yall acting as if no one is effected cause you're not.

Nene Leakes son is left with incoherent speech. Doesn't use drugs or drink and has no medical history. But the debunk crew will convince themselves that a 23 y/o can contract a heart attack and stroke like "that happens"

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Wait, you understand how the human body works?

Please explain to me, a NYC EMT for worked for FDNY for over a decade, how clotting does not correlate to all three.

Don't know what derp report you keep talking about.
For once, if you care about your own health, stop looking for every report or study they telling to "debunk or fact check" and look at real life people speaking relentlessly about the adverse effects.

Yes everyone did not get affected. But many did.

Yall acting as if no one is effected cause you're not.

Nene Leakes son is left with incoherent speech. Doesn't use drugs or drink and has no medical history. But the debunk crew will convince themselves that a 23 y/o can contract a heart attack and stroke like "that happens"
Tell me the difference between cardiac arrest and a heart attack......

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Tell me the difference between cardiac arrest and a heart attack......
An arrest is a stopped heart. An attack is blockage.

Both can be caused by blockage. No?
Typically in an older person caused by life long calcified buildup in arteries.

In a 23 y/o, rare to have a stroke and an attack. Sorry.

Doctors can't explain why, but you can. Cool.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Alao, what black comics died from the shot? I haven't heard about that. Also, you gotta realize some of them had a history of substance abuse doing drugs.
It was some people from the underground scene. Teddy was popular on YouTube.
One brother had a Netflix special drop in mid September and was dead within a week after it came up. David Arnold I think. Died suddenly out of nowhere

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Speculating on something that you have zero expertise in makes you sound dumb in my book, it would be like Trump declaring himself an expert on hip hop and declaring that Vanilla Ice the g.o.a.t. rapper.
They're gonna make up some other shit about the vaccine causing some weird disease that we never heard of. They want to put fear in people that got the vaccine bringing up all kinds of shit from a report they saw In one state, then another video they saw on YouTube and now the vaccine is the KILLER.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
An arrest is a stopped heart. An attack is blockage.

Both can be caused by blockage. No?
Typically in an older person caused by life long calcified buildup in arteries.

In a 23 y/o, rare to have a stroke and an attack. Sorry.

Doctors can't explain why, but you can. Cool.
When you get a "cardiac arrest" due to a blockage in the brain what do we call this?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They're gonna make up some other shit about the vaccine causing some weird disease that we never heard of. They want to put fear in people that got the vaccine bringing up all kinds of shit from a report they saw In one state, then another video they saw on YouTube and now the vaccine is the KILLER.
My Auntie Nana bunions flared up three days after her injection and it wasn't even raining.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It was some people from the underground scene. Teddy was popular on YouTube.
One brother had a Netflix special drop in mid September and was dead within a week after it came up. David Arnold I think. Died suddenly out of nowhere
Teddy did not die from the shot, where you get your info from? Last time that I checked they said he drowned in the pool. Also, dude was overweight as well and wasn't in the best of health wise.

David Arnold had a substance abuse history and being in his 50's that shit can catch up to you even after someone stops doing them drugs and that had nothing to do with the shot as well.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: that has happened multiple times. The problem is people want to blame “natural causes” or “pre-existing conditions” when someone with the shot(s) kick the bucket instead of the real reason. Ask Justin Bieber his thoughts :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:confused: that has happened multiple times. The problem is people want to blame “natural causes” or “pre-existing conditions” when someone with the shot(s) kick the bucket instead of the real reason. Ask Justin Bieber his thoughts :lol:
And you concluded that Bieber's health scare is connected to the vaccine, how exactly? :idea:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
When you get a "cardiac arrest" due to a blockage in the brain what do we call this?
Being funny

There's a TIA or CVA
Transient Ischemic Attack which is a temporary stroke which usually can go back to normal bodily functions some time after. But TIA can lead to full blown CVA.

CVA, cerebral vascular accident, is a full blown stroke which is blockage of a vessel to blood being fed to that area of the brain, it's oxygen depravation.

Same as the heart muscle in a cardiac arrest or heart attack.

What are you getting at.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Who you know that got Ramsey syndrome from the vaccine? Please check back with me when you find out.