COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I talked about this a ton, and was called all kinds of names because of it.

A Dutch researcher did a study and found that you were more likely to die in 2022 of you took the shot than of you didn’t.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I talked about this a ton, and was called all kinds of names because of it.

A Dutch researcher did a study and found that you were more likely to die in 2022 of you took the shot than of you didn’t.
Well according to the derp study, it only affects males 18-39 and only 28 days after getting the vaccine. Now, how many people between those ages do you know died 26 days after getting vaccinated? :hmm:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
We lost my best friends little brother 32 year old to a heart attack, no health issues and was in the Navy.
According to that derp study, heart attacks are not included, only cardiac arrest and only no later than 28 days after getting vaccinated. Soooooo.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

[/URL]

[/URL]

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
One of the worst things about Covid was that it got politicized. Instead of working together on the best solutions, we shape our views to whatever a political side says we should be seeing. BGOL seems more real to me than slanted news sites. Peep how many brothers on here are saying they lost healthy family members to strokes and heart attacks. We aint all lyin or misinterpreting our experiences. Multiple brothers are saying that they have noticed an increase of heart attacks and strokes than in the past. Fuck what Republican or Democratic CAC News sites are telling us we should be seeing.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
One of the worst things about Covid was that it got politicized. Instead of working together on the best solutions, we shape our views to whatever a political side says we should be seeing. BGOL seems more real to me than slanted news sites. Peep how many brothers on here are saying they lost healthy family members to strokes and heart attacks. We aint all lyin or misinterpreting our experiences. Multiple brothers are saying that they have noticed an increase of heart attacks and strokes than in the past. Fuck what Republican or Democratic CAC News sites are telling us we should be seeing.

Look up "anecdotal evidence" and see how accurate it is.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
what is this shit...brah?

My killa dude.... why the fuck you posting anything this whack quack feaux doctor says? He was on the steps of the Supreme Court with that group of quacks... including that fat crazy sista that was talking bout sex with demons and alien DNA shit Stella Emanuel
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Doctor retweeted by Trump has warned of alien DNA, sex with demons
The video shows people in white lab coats holding a press conference in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. The group calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors,” and in the video, Immanuel argues that “you don’t need masks” to prevent the spread of COVID-19. She also claims that studies showing that hydroxychloroquine is not effective for treating the disease are “fake science” and sponsored by “fake pharma companies.”
President Trump posted versions of the video on Twitter on Monday; they were later removed by the social media site. The president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., also tweeted the video, and Twitter announced that it has limited his account for 12 hours.
But Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

Doctor retweeted by Trump has warned of alien DNA, sex with demons | The Hill

5f2151963ad86127c877b037

GpRlddh45W1LASFB.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Well said

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Never got nan one of them experimental shots or any of the so called boosters.
Never had COVID or symptoms of it.

God bless

I know those who did the same and died.

We all just do want we can.

My thing is always be sensitive about others in your circle, try to be well informed, ask smart people the right questions, don't spread misinformation.

I understood the vaccine hesitancy

It's not wanting to wash hands, cover they mouth and nose when you sneeze and cough, social distance, wear a mask in crowds, keep areas clean and not go to work sick...

That part is what confused and frustrated the f*ck outta me.

How in the hell is any sane person who gives a damn about anything fighting against that?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm keep it real with y'all, when this COVID shit first hit the scene, I ain't take that shit seriously until I had breathing problems that damn near killed me, because it was worst but I think me drinking a lot of water, eating grapefruit and drinking orange juice helped a lot. I'm a fit slim dude with no pre existing health problems and wanted to get the vaccine for me and my family since the majority of my family are elders and I ain't want to lose them passing that shit over to them by not getting the vaccine from someone passing that shit over to me. So, I believe the vaccine worked for me and my family and I have no regrets getting the shot..To each their own who may feel indifferent about getting the shot..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
believing something from Florida :lol:

So you dudes are more scared of the vaccine that a billion people took around the world than the virus?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

If you aren't a doctor, how would you say there's an increase in heart attack and strokes?

as if over 100,000 don't die of strokes each year

You dudes do know that high blood pressure and heart disease is a big cause of strokes and heart attacks....something that occurs in high numbers in black people

All these fat people out here and y'all are blaming the vaccine. :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If you aren't a doctor, how would you say there's an increase in heart attack and strokes?

as if over 100,000 don't die of strokes each year

You dudes do know that high blood pressure and heart disease is a big cause of strokes and heart attacks....something that occurs in high numbers in black people

All these fat people out here and y'all are blaming the vaccine. :smh:
They did say COVID would attack people unfit and people with pre existing health problems the worst. Elders have no chance at all without the vaccine either. So, yeah, the vaccine has helped a lot of people while a lot of lives was lost before the vaccine came on the scene and people still dying from COVID after the vaccine was released for them to get while they refuse to get the shot..

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My killa dude.... why the fuck you posting anything this whack quack feaux doctor says? He was on the steps of the Supreme Court with that group of quacks... including that fat crazy sista that was talking bout sex with demons and alien DNA shit Stella Emanuel
The video shows people in white lab coats holding a press conference in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C. The group calls itself “America’s Frontline Doctors,” and in the video, Immanuel argues that “you don’t need masks” to prevent the spread of COVID-19. She also claims that studies showing that hydroxychloroquine is not effective for treating the disease are “fake science” and sponsored by “fake pharma companies.”
President Trump posted versions of the video on Twitter on Monday; they were later removed by the social media site. The president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., also tweeted the video, and Twitter announced that it has limited his account for 12 hours.
But Immanuel, who is a licensed physician in Texas, according to the Texas Medical Board, has previously claimed on YouTube and in articles on her website that gynecological problems, such as endometriosis, cysts and infertility, are caused by individuals having sex with demons and witches in their dreams.

5f2151963ad86127c877b037

GpRlddh45W1LASFB.jpg

aww got dam..brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

5f2151963ad86127c877b037

GpRlddh45W1LASFB.jpg

So cause of what she said in the past, all those doctors that were there agree with her?

That's like saying since you on BGOL you love Asians, have a foot fetish and believe in interracial relationships, too, right?

Make sense, this ain't two years ago.
Proof is in your face. It's up to you to look at it or just ignore what's happening.
I've lost family and friends, yeah everyone don't have issues, but there is a definite uptick in issues and unusual deaths.