COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Which people were getting bloodclots? What was the rate?
There was a lot of reports about that on Twitter. Johnson Johnson had to shutdown the vaccine for a minute to figure out what the problem was and it was reported that the vaccine wasn't secured right. That's all I know about it from memory, I wished I saved the reports for receipts. So, I can't give the rates but it wasn't a lot of people but most people did get blood clots..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have been following Dr. Campbell since the pandemic started in 2020...you can check out a lot of his work online in terms of information he has found with the effects of the shots.

I found this vid very interesting being that it is coming from Uganda and what is happening there in terms of the pandemic.

Saw that and was good. But the BGOL fact checkers will pick him apart and scrutinize every detail, shit is getting tired.

I wish all well.

I'd stay far away from Remdesivir and Paxlovid.

And if you took the shot, you want it's residual effects out of you, look into NAC, Quercetin, Glutathione, Zinc and of course Ivermectin.

But best of wishes to all's health.

My sister, took the shot, and can put a fork on her arm and it stays there like a magnet. Still does, just asked her the other day.

I don't joke about that shit no more cause it scares me for her life.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
When presented with the idea of The Covid vaccine being correlated with an increased incidence of cardiac/stroke death, why are so many of you getting defensive rather than curious?

It MIGHT be BS or it MIGHT be legit.But why get mad and defensive about the idea? There aren’t quality stats on either side of the issue, but multiple members on here are communicating their experiences and observations. Take the political hat off and listen to your brothers. It’s not like we are a group of Trumpsters or racist CACs.
It's because the vaccine and its mandates have become politicized.
The party they love pushed it so they naturally want to back it and everything that comes along with it.
The party they hate, opposes it, so they fight and attack anyone who goes against the vaccine.

It's that simple.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Saw that and was good. But the BGOL fact checkers will pick him apart and scrutinize every detail, shit is getting tired.

I wish all well.

And if you took the shot, you want it's residual effects out of you, look into NAC, Quercetin, Glutathione, Zinc and of course Ivermectin.

My sister, took the shot, and can put a fork on her arm and it stays there like a magnet. Still does, just asked her the other day.

Lmbaooo you’re a damn liar. You using a viral tik tok lie to support your anti vax stance? Pretty pathetic

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When presented with the idea of The Covid vaccine being correlated with an increased incidence of cardiac/stroke death, why are so many of you getting defensive rather than curious?

It MIGHT be BS or it MIGHT be legit.But why get mad and defensive about the idea? There aren’t quality stats on either side of the issue, but multiple members on here are communicating their experiences and observations. Take the political hat off and listen to your brothers. It’s not like we are a group of Trumpsters or racist CACs.

this is where I stand...it's just conversation...no need to sneak diss...about people that can possibly be dying on a lie... brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Lmbaooo you’re a damn liar. You using a viral tik tok lie to support your anti vax stance? Pretty pathetic

I'm lying about my sis having that?
Why?

Bruh, she has. You citing a 2021 article
When I've seen it first hand. But I'm just saying shit on BGOL for trolling? Not my thing on here,i have better things to do.

If you haven't experienced it, cool. But some have.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Found the meme:

IMG-20221010-162303-897.jpg

dam right....I'm with this..kinsfolk

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why?

When I've seen it first hand. But I'm just saying shit on BGOL for trolling? Not my thing on here,i have better things to do.

@Dr. Truth ....brah... ain't never been a troll....I put that on Ced and them... brah

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why?

Not one physician has said this is even possible. Please post a video from your sister. Otherwise she’s lying to you and you running with it .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"This is stupid. This is completely made up," infectious disease expert Amesh A. Adalja, MD, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told Health. "There is no new magnetic capacity conferred by being vaccinated."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) specifically addressed the magnetic vaccine rumor on its website under "Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines," writing, "receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination, which is usually your arm."

COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection, the CDC explained. The CDC added that all COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals like iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, and rare earth alloys, as well as any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, and nanowire semiconductors.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I wish all well.

What vaccine did she get that have her body being magnet because I tried a to put metal cap on my arm to see if that shit stick and it keeps falling off.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted about this in the covid sticky.

This "study":

1. Had anonymous authors
2. Was not peer reviewed
3. Was not published
4. Had no control group
5. Said that its data should be interpreted with caution
6. Based its conclusion from only 20 people dying
7. Excluded anyone who had covid or died from it
8. Never compared the risk of the vaccines to the risk of covid
9. Misrepresented the data as shown below.

I stopped posting covid information on here a long time ago. :smh:
Pointing out the ridiculous flaws in this "study" is about as effective as debunking the 5G bullshit they were all worried about previous to this. :smh::lol:

Nearly 13 billion doses have been given out globally now but "any day now" the real truth will come out...:smh::lol:

The US alone has given out 600MM + doses...

I said this as soon as the vaccine became available: If they honestly believed that the doctors and healthcare professionals etc. were pushing something that was harmful, they wouldn't have literally flooded the hospitals with each new virulent strain to receive treatment from those same people. :smh:

Nurses, scientists, doctors et al. are all out to get the "enlightened" so don't show up up at the hospital when you get sick. Keep your faith in facebook, youtube, etc. until the end...:lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I stopped posting covid information on here a long time ago. :smh:
Pointing out the ridiculous flaws in this "study" is about as effective as debunking the 5G bullshit they were all worried about previous to this. :smh::lol:

Nearly 13 billion doses have been given out globally now but "any day now" the real truth will come out...:smh::lol:

The US alone has given out 600MM + doses...

I said this as soon as the vaccine became available: If they honestly believed that the doctors and healthcare professionals etc. were pushing something that was harmful, they wouldn't have literally flooded the hospitals with each new virulent strain to receive treatment from those same people. :smh:

Nurses, scientists, doctors et al. are all out to get the "enlightened" so don't show up up at the hospital when you get sick. Keep your faith in facebook, youtube, etc. until the end...:lol:
That's why a lot of idiots that get their news from there are dead.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Not one physician has said this is even possible. Please post a video from your sister. Otherwise she’s lying to you and you running with it .
I'm not posting my sis.

Last year when she got the shot and I joked about the metal stuff when I was in NY.

A month or two later she sent a vid of her close friend who put a piece of metal at the area where she got the shot. My sister tried it and nothing happened on her own arm. About a month or two later she did it, just to see and it stayed on. This was in the fall of last year. She sent me the vid as proof on WhatsApp.

I asked her a few months ago if it still does it and she said yes.

I'm not posting my sisters vid, because I have no reason to prove nothing on here. You think I'm lying, what difference it make to me, none.

I've seen too much proof, posted so much in the thread I made about Ivermectin and Covid.

I tried, for who is open to knowledge, will absorb it. This back and forth on BGOL is wasteful

So again, if you haven't witnessed then cool, but if so many you know have had the shot, why not try it at the point of injection, with a piece of metal.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
What vaccine did she get that have her body being magnet because I tried a to put metal cap on my arm to see if that shit stick and it keeps falling off.
She got Pfizer. Try different kinds of metal and it's only at the point of injection.
Its not her entire body, not that I know of. If she moves it a few inches over it won't stay. But right where she got it, it stays.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
She got Pfizer. Try different kinds of metal and it's only at the point of injection.
Its not her entire body, not that I know of. If she moves it a few inches over it won't stay. But right where she got it, it stays.
Only ferrous metals are magnetic fam. Thats how magnets work.

For the record, no hate but I don't believe this story either.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I find that hard to believe, respectfully.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

shit...post a video... and prove em wrong...but ain't nobody talking about my VIDEO...that I got from a link YOU Gave me... that's 100 percent fa SHO... brah

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'm not posting my sis.

Last year when she got the shot and I joked about the metal stuff when I was in NY.

A month or two later she sent a vid of her close friend who put a piece of metal at the area where she got the shot. My sister tried it and nothing happened on her own arm. About a month or two later she did it, just to see and it stayed on. This was in the fall of last year. She sent me the vid as proof on WhatsApp.

I asked her a few months ago if it still does it and she said yes.

I'm not posting my sisters vid, because I have no reason to prove nothing on here. You think I'm lying, what difference it make to me, none.

I've seen too much proof, posted so much in the thread I made about Ivermectin and Covid.

I tried, for who is open to knowledge, will absorb it. This back and forth on BGOL is wasteful

So again, if you haven't witnessed then cool, but if so many you know have had the shot, why not try it at the point of injection, with a piece of metal.
Post her arm with the fork or whatever sticking to it. Nobody asking for a full body shot. This is suspect because it was a very popular lie when the vaccine dropped . There hasn’t been one proven case of magnetic Covid body. There’s not even any metals in the vaccine to cause that LOL. So again your sister is a liar running with a tik tok scam

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
how you feel about this... brah

I'm not with the YouTube news, I like real news that ain't media driven. To each their own. I'm not saying you can't learn nothing from YouTube but real news and people that know about science will give you a much more accurate information about the vaccine of what it does to and for the body.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not with the YouTube news, I like real news that ain't media driven. To each their own. I'm not saying you can't learn nothing from YouTube but real news and people that know about science will give you a much more accurate information about the vaccine of what it does to and for the body.

did you at least watch it? brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Post her arm with the fork or whatever sticking to it. Nobody asking for a full body shot. This is suspect because it was a very popular lie when the vaccine dropped . There hasn’t been one proven case of magnetic Covid body. There’s not even any metals in the vaccine to cause that LOL. So again your sister is a liar running with a tik tok scam
Not posting my sis. She has tats that says her name and she's known in NYC. Even the vid of her friend, has her face and I'm not making that public.

Even if I did, all y'all would do is say that is a random vid of someone online. So what's the point.

If it ain't happening to your arm or anyone you know then cool. But it's months later after she got the shot last year. Wasn't thr same day or month. Took a while.

No one here want to try it at their injection site? I'm the only person on bgol that's seen that? Or yall just won't speak up.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this is how I'd settle it... brah

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not posting my sis. She has tats that says her name and she's known in NYC. Even the vid of her friend, has her face and I'm not making that public.

Even if I did, all y'all would do is say that is a random vid of someone online. So what's the point.

If it ain't happening to your arm or anyone you know then cool. But it's months later after she got thr shot last year. Wasn't thr same day or month. Took a while.

No one here want to try it at their injection site? I'm the only person on bgol that's seen that? Or yall just won't speak up.
So are all the doctors saying it’s impossible as there are no metals in the vaccine liars?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If it ain't happening to your arm or anyone you know then cool. But it's months later after she got the shot last year. Wasn't thr same day or month. Took a while.

I feel you...you have to be careful what you post...I then had some Gimps...on this board...that have went and found a hoe...and told..about what I posted....and they made me have to whip her ass...for talking Smart to me... brah

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
what you think about my video... brah

There’s always going to be some reactions. Shit some people can die from taking Advil. If 100 people died from a reaction I’ll take those numbers over what , 10 million worldwide Covid deaths?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s always going to be some reactions. Shit some people can die from taking Advil. If 100 people died from a reaction I’ll take those numbers over what , 10 million worldwide Covid deaths?

100 in ten days... athletes and all sudden deaths....just something to thank about...preciate your response... brah

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They've already taken the shots. They don't want to hear anything bad about it. Anything other than "Safe and effective" will be resoundingly rejected.