COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Being funny

There's a TIA or CVA
Transient Ischemic Attack which is a temporary stroke which usually can go back to normal bodily functions some time after. But TIA can lead to full blown CVA.

CVA, cerebral vascular accident, is a full blown stroke which is blockage of a vessel to blood being fed to that area of the brain, it's oxygen depravation.

Same as the heart muscle in a cardiac arrest or heart attack.

What are you getting at.
So you just admitted that a stroke can cause your heart to arrest. Thank you, the study said nothing about causing strokes.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So you just admitted that a stroke can cause your heart to arrest. Thank you, the study said nothing about causing strokes.
Where did I say a stroke causes a heart to arrest? I stated it is similar to what happens to a heart muscle. One does not cause the other.

You dont understand the body. Just stop.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Where did I say a stroke causes a heart to arrest? I stated it is similar to what happens to a heart muscle. One does not cause the other.

You dont understand the body. Just stop.
I commented that someone speculated that the vaccine is responsible for someone having a heart attack and I responded that according to the derp report men 26-38 (or something like that) have like an 89% increase in suffering from cardiac arrest 28 days after getting vaccinated, not a heart attack like he was claiming.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I am also waiting for you geniuses to please explain to me how many people is 89%...

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Teddy did not die from the shot, where you get your info from? Last time that I checked they said he drowned in the pool. Also, dude was overweight as well and wasn't in the best of health wise.

David Arnold had a substance abuse history and being in his 50's that shit can catch up to you even after someone stops doing them drugs and that had nothing to do with the shot as well.
Oh yeah he drowned because he probably got a cramp from that shit lol.
But seriously, all I remember is the headline was that he died suddenly. My mistake.

Other dude who knows.
Also remember that Hollywood didn't have a mandate like these other jobs did. We don't know how many people there actually got that shit.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you even bother reading the report because it plainly said that it only affected people 28 days after the vaccine, even if it were a real report (which it's clearly not) only people vaccinated less than a month ago should be worried.
Way more info out there than just that report.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah he drowned because he probably got a cramp from that shit lol.
But seriously, all I remember is the headline was that he died suddenly. My mistake.

Other dude who knows.
Also remember that Hollywood didn't have a mandate like these other jobs did. We don't know how many people there actually got that shit.
I'm saying there's no proven fact that a well known celebrity or sports figure have died from the vaccine. Those 2 ppl you mentioned are not that well known but their conditions of how they died has nothing to do with the shot at all. Nice try tho.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm saying there's no proven fact that a well known celebrity or sports figure have died from the vaccine. Those 2 ppl you mentioned are not that well known but their conditions of how they died has nothing to do with the shot at all. Nice try tho.
Lil Baby Poo the King of SouthWest North Dakota died from the Covid-19 vaccine after he was shot three times in the head and his heart suddenly stopped due to the vaccine's magnetic nanobots!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I commented that someone speculated that the vaccine is responsible for someone having a heart attack and I responded that according to the derp report men 26-38 (or something like that) have like an 89% increase in suffering from cardiac arrest 28 days after getting vaccinated, not a heart attack like he was claiming.

I don't thank it's 28 days...I thank that's bullshit..I ain't seen noun muffucka die..that quick..brah

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When presented with the idea of The Covid vaccine being correlated with an increased incidence of cardiac/stroke death, why are so many of you getting defensive rather than curious?

It MIGHT be BS or it MIGHT be legit.But why get mad and defensive about the idea? There aren’t quality stats on either side of the issue, but multiple members on here are communicating their experiences and observations. Take the political hat off and listen to your brothers. It’s not like we are a group of Trumpsters or racist CACs.
Look at who it came from. You would have to be a special fool to listen to anything he says.

Also just simply reading can tell you that the report is complete bullshit

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are all these deaths you speak of, are people you know or what the media telling you?

I got 19 people that have blood clotted, or cardiac failure and died..including a lil brah..that had surgery on his heart and pushed through... trying to hear what else is going on...see is it just my part of the world...or is it happening universally.....I care bout my folks...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You remember last year when they were not recording or recognizing any adverse reactions or deaths within 14 days of taking the vaccine because they didn't consider you "vaccinated"?

Yeah let that sink in.

hmmm.......that's hell..brah

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
what about this video...brahs'

Another emotionally appealing video full of claims but with zero evidence that quantifies any of it. Folks have been dying and suffering from sports-related heart attacks, this is not anything new. So until they can present the actual number that shows there has been an increase in deaths, then we could start there. Sorry, we all know someone that has died, doesn't cut it, because I and many others don't know anyone.
The main reason we need actual tangible numbers is that we all know there is a very small risk from all vaccines, including Polio and T.B., the question then remains does the risk outweigh the damage caused by the disease, this is a subject they seem to be dodging by failing to provide actual numbers so that we are able to make our own conclusions.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
weird ass shit...brah...worth questioning
Someone tell this dude about Beber yet and his face paralysis?

Or these Black comics that died in the past 30 days who were under 45?
Alao, what black comics died from the shot? I haven't heard about that. Also, you gotta realize some of them had a history of substance abuse doing drugs.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another emotionally appealing video full of claims but with zero evidence that quantifies any of it. Folks have been dying and suffering from sports-related heart attacks, this is not anything new. So until they can present the actual number that shows there has been an increase in deaths, then we could start there. Sorry, we all know someone that has died, doesn't cut it, because I and many others don't know anyone.
The main reason we need actual tangible numbers is that we all know there is a very small risk from all vaccines, including Polio and T.B., the question then remains does the risk outweigh the damage caused by the disease, this is a subject they seem to be dodging by failing to provide actual numbers so that we are able to make our own conclusions.

I feel ya...I'm just brainstorming...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

appreciate my nigg for watching...brah

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

This strain of virus disinformation has been repeatedly debunked by everyone from the Washington Post and NY Times to Reuters.

600MM doses of vaccine have been administered in the the US alone. For kids 12-17, almost 18MM have received one dose. A fatality rate of even 1% would mean hundreds of thousands of children alone impacted which obviously hasn't happen. :smh:

The funny thing is that all of this was studied way before "covid" was on anyone's radar. This is from 2012:

Sudden cardiac death (SCD) in a young athlete commonly brings to the forefront the many gaps in knowledge regarding how to predict and prevent these rare tragic events.13 Although the number of athletic sudden deaths is relatively small, with ≈100 to 150 competitive deaths during sports in the United States annually, they represent an important and emotionally charged public health issue, perhaps out of proportion to the relative risks of other pediatric deaths (Figure 1).15

On average, every 3 days in the United States a competitive athlete experiences a SCD, and many of these deaths are nationally noted. However, this same intense media speculation is not given to a nonathlete who experiences SCD or indeed to a competitive athlete who has SCD off the athletic field. On the basis of media reports it would appear that SCD deaths in athletes are much more common than in nonathletes. However, the data supporting such a claim have many limitations.

Notice this is from a credible, peer reviewed journal :lol:

Last edited: