COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They REPEATEDLY said antibodies from natural immunity was inferior to the vax itself. Even when studies were released that said the opposite.
This is a new study focused on the impact of the Delta variant, specifically...not the initial outbreak.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Did anyone post the meme here with all the news station's Pfizer sponsorships?

Wanna hear it here it go!

I noticed a shit ton of Pfizer ads recently and coming in second was Abbott who doesn't even make a vaccine for COVID. I take the demographics of viewers into account for all of those sponsorships...older CAC anti-vaxxers.

You'd think it would be Johnson & Johnson making the image rehab ad push the way Amazon is.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This is a new study focused on the impact of the Delta variant, specifically...not the initial outbreak.

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but vaccination remains vital
Israelis who had an infection were more protected against the Delta coronavirus variant than those who had an already highly effective COVID-19 vaccine
26 Aug 2021

My guy by now you should see we know our shit in this thread....

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but vaccination remains vital
Israelis who had an infection were more protected against the Delta coronavirus variant than those who had an already highly effective COVID-19 vaccine
26 Aug 2021

My guy by now you should see we know our shit in this thread....
At least you cited a credible source and not a politically biased one. It's still a crap shoot if you become infected without being vaccinated.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
blabhgx72db81.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Indiana bill proposal seeks ivermectin as COVID treatment. Why pharmacists are up in arms

Shari Rudavsky, Indianapolis Star
Thu, January 20, 2022, 7:23 AM

An Indiana lawmaker has proposed a bill that would open the door for the use of a controversial medicine to prevent and treat cases of COVID-19.

Under House Bill 1372, a doctor or advanced practice registered nurse could write a standing order for ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug, that would allow pharmacists to dispense the drug. The legislation also stipulates that the pharmacist must not provide information that discourages using ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Federal judge blocks Biden’s COVID vaccine mandate for federal workers
JANUARY 21, 2022

A federal judge has temporarily blocked President Joe Biden’s mandate requiring federal workers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a Friday ruling, Judge Jeffrey Brown of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, granted a preliminary injunction blocking Executive Order 14043, Biden’s order requiring all federal employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. With the decision, the federal government cannot implement or enforce the order until a lawsuit seeking to overturn the order is resolved.

Brown granted the preliminary injunction based on his belief that the federal employees now acting as plaintiffs are likely to succeed in their lawsuit. He wrote that the vaccine mandate poses the potential for “irreparable injury” because it requires the federal employees to choose between their “jo(s) or their jab(s).”

Brown said Biden’s federal vaccine order “amounts to a presidential mandate that all federal employees consent to vaccination against COVID-19 or lose their jobs.”

Brown wrote that the federal employees could not wait to see if their lawsuit would ultimately succeed, because they could face termination before the case is ever decided.

“Requiring the plaintiffs to wait to be fired to challenge the mandate would compel them to ‘bet the farm by taking the violative action before testing the validity of the law,'” Brown wrote.

The judge also noted many of the federal employee plaintiffs “already have received letters from their employer agencies suggesting that suspension or termination is imminent, have received letters of reprimand, or have faced other negative consequences.”

Brown’s decision comes a week after the U.S. Supreme Court blocked Biden’s OSHA-enforced order that private businesses with 100 or more employees either require vaccinations or weekly tests of their employees. Employers who did not comply with the order could have faced $14,000 fines per violation. In a 6-3 decision, the Supreme Court blocked the order, which would have affected an estimated 84 million Americans.

“Although Congress has indisputably given OSHA the power to regulate occupational dangers, it has not given that agency the power to regulate public health more broadly,” the court wrote. “Requiring the vaccination of 84 million Americans, selected simply because they work for employers with more than 100 employees, certainly falls in the latter category.”

Earlier this month, Judge Reed O’Connor of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas also granted a preliminary injunction, blocking the U.S. Navy from punishing 35 naval special warfare members who are seeking exemptions to Biden’s military-wide vaccine mandate.

O’Connor wrote, “The Navy has not granted a religious exemption to any vaccine in recent memory. It merely rubber stamps each denial.”

O’Connor said the service members’ opposition to the vaccines is “undisputedly sincere” and it’s not the court’s role to decide their truthfulness. The judge noted that, in many cases, the plaintiffs’ commanding officers recommended their religious accommodation requests be approved, yet none of their requests have been approved and 29 out of 35 have already been rejected.

“Although ‘all requests for accommodation of religious practices are assessed on a case-by-case basis,’ Phase 1 of the Navy guidance document instructs an administrator to update a prepared disapproval template with the requester’s name and rank,” O’Connor wrote. “Based on this boilerplate rejection, Plaintiffs believe that this process is ‘pre-determined’ and sidesteps the individualized review required by law.”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ireland lifts most Covid curbs as Omicron infections fall
January 21, 2022

Everybody getting a clue..

Why is austria spazzin the fuck out...?? Talkin about finin muthafuckas....bruh that shit is fuckin mind BOGGLING and HAS to

be some kind of psychological experiment.. !!!

and I heard in california they want to make it so a 12 year can get an injection without her parents permission..??

these waning powers that be.. are truly losing their minds bruh...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Proof of Mass Formation Psychosis..

The masses just act like this was never stated by the CEO AND CHAIRMAN

of Pfizer.. Obvioulsy they have NO idea what the fuck they are doing or talking about.. this

experimental drug requires long term study, but hey I appreciate the willing labrats..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
NFL halts daily COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated players, memo says

The NFL and NFL Players Association have agreed to halt daily COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated players, aligning them with protocols developed last month for vaccinated players and coaches.

In a memo sent Friday afternoon to teams, the league said it would add unvaccinated players to its existing symptom screening and testing surveillance programs. Anyone who reports symptoms will be tested.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
CDC: Natural immunity stronger than vaccines alone during delta wave

DENVER (KDVR) — Natural immunity was six times stronger during the delta wave than vaccination, according to a new report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The report, published Jan. 19, analyzed COVID outcome data from New York and California, which make up about one in six of the nation’s total COVID deaths.
The study has limits — namely, it was done before the omicron wave and doesn’t factor in any information about boosters. It does, however, broadly agree with studies from other countries.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
FJbcOAEXsAYWil9

NEW STUDY: Correlation of Vitamin D Levels with COVID-19 Severity and Outcome

As can be seen in the attached tables, patients with a vitamin D blood serum level of >30 ng/mL didn't die at all. Even though the sample size was limited, the findings are still statistically significant and provide a strong indication that vitamin has the potential to save millions of lives with respect to any viral infection.

Link to paper: https://bit.ly/3FN3H4c

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Isnt that normal when you are experimenting.. varying doses to monitor the results..

Placebos to the actual medicine??

Sounds just like they are making the masses labrats what we been alluding to

all along...
Well earlier in the thread I believe I posted that different lot numbers, data analysts have found that certain lot sequences have had higher adverse events and deaths. So...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

PM Jacinda Ardern declares New Zealand will enter red light setting - the highest "Covid alert" - at 11.59pm tonight after just 84 new cases.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Madness

the next bill is going to be, your 12 year old child can get married without your consent...

a gatdam pedo bill....

If I had young children in california that shit would piss me off so much Id buy a maga hat

and move to a red state..

them hollywood pedos that run california are losing their fuckin minds..like the big pharma

whore democrats in nyc.. with their nazi mandates..

looking real stupid right now after the supreme court decision,

but this right here is just the start to try and legalize pedophilia

if california dont shut that shit down...

bruh...

thats bill is literally saying FUCK YO PARENTHOOD!!

such disrespect

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Proof of Mass Formation Psychosis..

The masses just act like this was never stated by the CEO AND CHAIRMAN

of Pfizer.. Obvioulsy they have NO idea what the fuck they are doing or talking about.. this

experimental drug requires long term study, but hey I appreciate the willing labrats..

Bruh they running fuckin GAME... sucker you IN then hit you with the kill shot, read the above then read this..

see it takes a LOGICAL MIND to PEEP game then WATCH IT UNFOLD..

I told yall FOLLOW THE MONEY YEARS AGO... NOW LOOK WHAT FUCKIN PFIZER IS SAYING..

What they aint saying is your body will develop a DEPENDENCY just like a fuckin JUNKIE!!!!

this is the same industry that gave us OPIOIDS remember that...

UN FUCKIN REAL!!!

They really trying to create a world of

vax junkies..

bruh I dont even want to imagine what become of muthafuckas

that take this shit for ten years..

thats when shit is really going to get crazy....

From ONE shot.. to ANNUAL

then they run game, and act like, hey at least you are not taking boosters..

muthafucka we were NEVER supposed to take a gatdam booster,

get a clue they are EXPERIMENTING.. and its both

a physical/medical and a psychological experiment...

and if it wasnt for the logical thinkers, you guys would be in

fuckin concentration camp tents!!!

You gullible faggots are welcome!!

Logical thinkers stand up and continue to push the parasites back!!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Bruh they running fuckin GAME... sucker you IN then hit you with the kill shot, read the above then read this..

see it takes a LOGICAL MIND to PEEP game then WATCH IT UNFOLD..

I told yall FOLLOW THE MONEY YEARS AGO... NOW LOOK WHAT FUCKIN PFIZER IS SAYING..

What they aint saying is your body will develop a DEPENDENCY just like a fuckin JUNKIE!!!!

this is the same industry that gave us OPIOIDS remember that...

UN FUCKIN REAL!!!

They really trying to create a world of

vax junkies..

bruh I dont even want to imagine what become of muthafuckas

that take this shit for ten years..

thats when shit is really going to get crazy....

From ONE shot.. to ANNUAL

then they run game, and act like, hey at least you are not taking boosters..

muthafucka we were NEVER supposed to take a gatdam booster,

get a clue they are EXPERIMENTING.. and its both

a physical/medical and a psychological experiment...

and if it wasnt for the logical thinkers, you guys would be in

fuckin concentration camp tents!!!

You gullible faggots are welcome!!

Logical thinkers stand up and continue to push the parasites back!!!
1850994e4ea9e8eJoyous_gray_nutjobs_.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread of the decade and the shot pushers have avoided it like the media has avoided telling the truth about the so-called vaccines.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New Hamphire is FIRST state to make IVERMECTION available over the counter..

Yea mayne... the awakend seems to be outnumbering the zombies...

awesome.. less people to shoot in the head!!!

lol

The shot pushers are really mad they took all of those shots, that they will have to be dependent on for the rest of their life without knowing long term effects, when all they had to do was be patient. It is kind of sad and I feel sorry for the ones that took it because they needed it and/or wanted to do what they felt was the right thing but that is not the majority.

The Supreme Court decision was made to officially end the test trial and now it is just a matter of observing the long term effects since enough people have gotten the shot.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The shot pushers are really mad they took all of those shots, that they will have to be dependent on for the rest of their life without knowing long term effects, when all they had to do was be patient. It is kind of sad and I feel sorry for the ones that took it because they needed it and/or wanted to do what they felt was the right thing but that is not the majority.

The Supreme Court decision was made to officially end the test trial and now it is just a matter of observing the long term effects since enough people have gotten the shot.

Yea thats the thing my fam who had no choice and felt cornered are different to those that had options

and want to attack the unvaccinated because they lack logic.

I totatlly understand where the bruhs that were forced to take it, because they felt they had no other option..

well its still early in the game and they can still detoxify tthe shit out their system if they took one vaccine and a booster,

if they take more than that, they are on their own..

the crazy shit is the media goes hard to lie and mislead people and say its NOT gene therapy,

thats exactly what it is,

most people dont realize that mrna literally BULLYS your cells into creating a spike protein A TOXIN THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN YOUR BODY..

bruh how do you know the cell wont continue to create this spike protein when its not supposed to..

its literally turning your cells into a slave zombie to do what the experimental drug tells it to do..

I dare somebody to tell me Im lying.

I just know how to break it down so EVERYONE can understand...

feel me??

vaxxers hate that shit and all they can do is ignore the facts and attack the fact bringer...

Hey where you from tho, you from India or the west indes tho???

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea thats the thing my fam who had no choice and felt cornered are different to those that had options

and want to attack the unvaccinated because they lack logic.

I totatlly understand where the bruhs that were forced to take it, because they felt they had no other option..

well its still early in the game and they can still detoxify tthe shit out their system if they took one vaccine and a booster,

if they take more than that, they are on their own..

the crazy shit is the media goes hard to lie and mislead people and say its NOT gene therapy,

thats exactly what it is,

most people dont realize that mrna literally BULLYS your cells into creating a spike protein A TOXIN THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN YOUR BODY..

bruh how do you know the cell wont continue to create this spike protein when its not supposed to..

its literally turning your cells into a slave zombie to do what the experimental drug tells it to do..

I dare somebody to tell me Im lying.

I just know how to break it down so EVERYONE can understand...

feel me??

vaxxers hate that shit and all they can do is ignore the facts and attack the fact bringer...

Hey where you from tho, you from India or the west indes tho???

so you are saying that the movies like ‘World War Z’ and tv shows like ‘The Walking Dead’ are predictive programming based on the vaccines?

Neither place, Aboriginal American as far back as I can trace.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
More tha
Can’t say that this isn’t a massive scale human test trial anymore. Dr. Death is even admitting it in the video. Fools gonna be getting booster shots more often than having to get the mushrooms in Super Mario Bros. :smh:
Kind of like a flu shot?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so you are saying that the movies like ‘World War Z’ and tv shows like ‘The Walking Dead’ are predictive programming based on the vaccines?

Neither place, Aboriginal American as far back as I can trace.

Hey since is the movie long kiss goodnight and 9/11 dont wake people up to how they put their plans in movies

then they are just brain dead... hey folks like to laugh about numerolgy and shit.. but ..

the elites are using that shit to lock it down.using our knowledge against us.. as we use indoctrination against ourselves

.. you peeped this bruh... they put shit right in our face bruh... and dudes wonder why they broke bruh....