COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where are you at... where everybody eating sea fleas and sea roaches...lol???

hooray for them.. I couldnt careless I hate crowds I hate eating out, no telling

what they are doing to your food when its NOT in your sight.. and Prefer making

My own dishes, Made some dope ass baked halibut with my lemon ginger puree..

and asparagus... I been on this asparagus binge lately... steam then pan fry with

some olive oil butter.. bangin..

and had some delicious wine soda, aka Moscato...

but those folks eating their sea fleas and sea roaches,

were they wearing masks?

Were YOU around them maskless??
in new york, thats the whole idea , get vaxxed and resume some semblance of normalcy ..carry on

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in new york, thats the whole idea , get vaxxed and resume some semblance of normalcy ..carry on

You are definitely a die hard democrat... I USED to be untill covid caused them to take off their

sheep clothing.... and reveal the little adolphs they are.. I never thought it would be the "liberal"

democrats forcing me to inject something into my body I dont want in my body.

its insane how bullyish they become literally stopping people from feeding their families,

just so big pharma can carry out their agenda to make a nation of vax heads, they want vaccines

to be the NEW crack... and EVERYBODY addicted...

Most folks have zero idea what they are injecting into their body is literally forcing your cells to produce

a protein that is harmful to you...what happens if long term they find out, your cells just automatically

start producing this toxic spike protein willy nilly..

what happens then???

Me personally I rather take on the bullying, and wait to see the long term effects....

so far the vaccine is NOT working...

they say you are more likely to be hospitalized unvaccinated..

so far data coming out of Alberta canada and Australia

has proven this to be major BULLSHIT....

what happend to ...

Herd Immunity... Australia has over 80 percent vaccination rate..

why are thy experiencing.... man listen this vaccine is NOT working...

If them Dems dont sit hillary ass down and let RFK take the helm,

they fucked up a good thing, they could've have taken out the republiklans

instead of proving to the bullies they are.. fuckin adolfs

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are definitely a die hard democrat... I USED to be untill covid caused them to take off their

sheep clothing.... and reveal the little adolphs they are.. I never thought it would be the "liberal"

its insane how bullyish they become literally stopping people from feeding their families,

just so big pharma can carry out their agenda to make a nation of vax heads, they want vaccines

Most folks have zero idea what they are injecting into their body is literally forcing your cells to produce

a protein that is harmful to you...what happens if long term they find out, your cells just automatically

start producing this toxic spike protein willy nilly..

what happens then???

Me personally I rather take on the bullying, and wait to see the long term effects....

so far the vaccine is NOT working...

they say you are more likely to be hospitalized unvaccinated..

so far data coming out of Alberta canada and Australia

has proven this to be major BULLSHIT....

what happend to ...

Herd Immunity... Australia has over 80 percent vaccination rate..

why are thy experiencing.... man listen this vaccine is NOT working...

If them Dems dont sit hillary ass down and let RFK take the helm,

they fucked up a good thing, they could've have taken out the republiklans

instead of proving to the bullies they are.. fuckin adolfs
Ita bigger than democrat/republican but wonder how
its not " little adolphs " when they institute a literal police state over black lives?
It's not " little adolphs" when they won't make u wear a mask but will use the law to force a rape victim carry the child of her rapist?
But it's "little adolphs" when they try to control a global pandemic by trying to get folks to get vaxxed n wear masks?
Mmmkay:cool: :cheers:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ita bigger than democrat/republican but wonder how
its not " little adolphs " when they institute a literal police state over black lives?
It's not " little adolphs" when they won't make u wear a mask but will use the law to force a rape victim carry the child of her rapist?
But it's "little adolphs" when they try to control a global pandemic by trying to get folks to get vaxxed n wear masks?
Mmmkay:cool: :cheers:

Yea all thats nice, but its Only the lil adolf democrat bullies who is trying to medically rape me,

literally tryin to penetrate by arm and bust a experimental drug NUT straight into my blood stream.

bruh thats some INSANE shit..

Id never thought the democrats would go full dr jeckle and mr hyde, I mean I KNEW they were

full of shit.. but I NEVER EXPECT them to take a page out of hitlers book,

new york is the new hitlers germany and the democratic party are the new

SS..and actually big pharma is the hitler.. and the unvaxxxed are thier jewish

people of choice..
'
facts

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Thats ALWAYS been my issue with liberals....they want big daddy government to save them and keep them safe, and are totally willing to give them more power at everyone's expense. This isn't new, just way more obvious with the pandemic.

The right isn't perfect, but there's a reason everyone, left and right, is vacationing in Florida right now...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats ALWAYS been my issue with liberals....they want big daddy government to save them and keep them safe, and are totally willing to give them more power at everyone's expense. This isn't new, just way more obvious with the pandemic.

The right isn't perfect, but there's a reason everyone, left and right, is vacationing in Florida right now...

this pandemic really exposed them, Id never thought I would literally hear them say things like

FUCK YOUR FREEDOMS and see shit like this..

COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated

they really tryin to get knigga to go to a trump rally!!!

Im just waiting for someone to tell me fuck your freedom in person,

thats what Im really waiting for...I mean Im just gonna laugh at em...

but to actually see and hear it live will confirm we are truly in a whole new dimension,

where nobody can hide in sheep clothing anymore.. if you are a parasite the world will

see you as a parasite..

No more hiding its all coming out....

all this is pissin me off tho

because it covering up the ghislane epsteins bitch shit,

I heard she gave the ok to not try and stop the john doe list from being revealed...

even though at this point Im sure its been edited...

gotdam this vaccine hoax and money grab by big pharma and their agent whores

its covering up a LOT of REAL news!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
this pandemic really exposed them, Id never thought I would literally hear them say things like

FUCK YOUR FREEDOMS and see shit like this..

COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated

they really tryin to get knigga to go to a trump rally!!!

Im just waiting for someone to tell me fuck your freedom in person,

thats what Im really waiting for...I mean Im just gonna laugh at em...

but to actually see and hear it live will confirm we are truly in a whole new dimension,

where nobody can hide in sheep clothing anymore.. if you are a parasite the world will

see you as a parasite..

No more hiding its all coming out....

all this is pissin me off tho

because it covering up the ghislane epsteins bitch shit,

I heard she gave the ok to not try and stop the john doe list from being revealed...

even though at this point Im sure its been edited...

gotdam this vaccine hoax and money grab by big pharma and their agent whores

its covering up a LOT of REAL news!!
Agreed but this isn't a Dems or Repugs thing. It's way bigger than parties. For centuries it's been a smoke screen

There are those who were running things, who've been controlling our govt that are no longer in control.

Ghislaine, is guilty right? So all these children/women were abused by who...

A lot of what happened, in the midst of Covid was to try to cover up the global child trafficking/slavery that has been exposed and stopped.

Natl Guard is on the ready across the US.

Like this is not on the news but military is way ahead of things

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This is what you don't see on the news...

"Compulsory vaccination in Austria starts at the beginning of February for all citizens over 18, fines up to a maximum of 3,600 euros from mid-March

Chancellor Nehammer claims vaccination is "the best guarantee to live in freedom," at a press conference. This final draft law for compulsory vaccination will be sent to Austria's National Council next week.

Pregnant women, recently recovered persons, and persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons are exempt from compulsory vaccination. No prison penalties. Thus, the more wealthy can "buy their way out."

Remember, they keep moving the goal post. In some places you're NOT vaccinated if you haven't taken the 3rd dose or some places the 4th dose. They will keep changing the narrative.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you don't see on the news...

"Compulsory vaccination in Austria starts at the beginning of February for all citizens over 18, fines up to a maximum of 3,600 euros from mid-March

Chancellor Nehammer claims vaccination is "the best guarantee to live in freedom," at a press conference. This final draft law for compulsory vaccination will be sent to Austria's National Council next week.

Pregnant women, recently recovered persons, and persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons are exempt from compulsory vaccination. No prison penalties. Thus, the more wealthy can "buy their way out.
"

Remember, they keep moving the goal post. In some places you're NOT vaccinated if you haven't taken the 3rd dose or some places the 4th dose. They will keep changing the narrative.

big pharma got the govts literally putting a financial gun to peoples heads, thats in fuckin sane....

Charging people because they wont let you INJECT and unknown substance into your body..

I expect riots in austria....

wasnt hitler born in austria...???

if so FUCKING FIGURES

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
big pharma got the govts literally putting a financial gun to peoples heads, thats in fuckin sane....

Charging people because they wont let you INJECT and unknown substance into your body..

I expect riots in austria....

wasnt hitler born in austria...???

if so FUCKING FIGURES
Austria, Australia, France, Spain are just a few of the places they are protesting nonstop. Tons of vids on Telegram, some on Twitter. But much is censored from China 2.0 (I mean USA)

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can agree...with this... brah..

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Welp.....the UK got their freedom back

US next?

Also...

"Vaccination against COVID will not become mandatory in the Czech Republic, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said today at a press conference.

"We do not want to deepen the rifts in society," Fiala added."

New Czech government dismisses mandate vaccination plan

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were about to lose 40% of their workforce is the rumor...

Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling

Took em long enought but that was a smart move... but not for nothing starbucks coffe strong as fuck,

I had two fuckin vanilla lattes, bruh that shit kept me up for 24 fuckin hours..

that shit is hot cocaine bruh shit was tasty as fuck tho...!!!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I spoke too soon...

BREAKING: The UK, Scotland have ended All Covid Restrictions.

Germany and Czech Republic have canceled all vaccine mandates.

20 US States now have canceled all Covid Restrictions

Israeli Green Pass to be CANCELED

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
CDC Says Natural Immunity Outperformed Vaccines Against Delta Strain

AASWKWp.img

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHO Recommends Lifting COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Over Inefficiency, Economic Harm

What Is this shit... brah

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
CDC Says Natural Immunity Outperformed Vaccines Against Delta Strain

AASWKWp.img

From The Daily Caller article:

The study examined four categories of people — unvaccinated and vaccinated who survived a previous COVID-19 infection, and unvaccinated and vaccinated who had never been infected — in California and New York between May and November 2021. The highest case rates were among those who had neither been vaccinated or previously infected. The most protection against infection and hospitalization was in those who had both been vaccinated and survived an earlier bout with the virus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you HAD the virus before and THEN got vaxxed, you stood a better chance of any of the groups examined. The Daily Caller, Bruh? :smh:

The embedded Tweet about the Politico article:

CDC: Vaccinated Americans with a prior infection fared the best during Delta
The study did not explain why protection against reinfection and hospitalization grew among those individuals with a prior infection during Delta.

CDC: Vaccinated Americans with a prior infection fared the best during Delta - POLITICO

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
What Is this shit... brah
That's a misleading headline that SHOULD say, "for the first two doses." Are y'all reading these articles or just snatching the headlines?

Moderna Covid Vaccine Is No Longer Recommended For People Under 31 Due To Heart Inflammation Risks - Health Thoroughfare

There are all kinds of discussions about the potential side effects of the covid vaccine, and these include heart inflammation for younger people. Check out the latest reports involving Moderna vaccines below.

It seems that the very rare side effect among under-31s of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine leads to the fact that Belgium stopped using this vaccine last month for the first two vaccine doses of people in this age group.

The online publication Brussels Times notes that younger people can still receive the vaccine for their booster shot (a half dose rather than a full one) but Pfizer’s vaccine is now recommended for the first two doses for all people below the age of 31. This is based on the advice of the Superior Health Council.

“The decision for the basic vaccination of 18- to 30-year-olds is based on international knowledge of possible side effects that are very rare. We took this decision as a precaution.”
This is what Gudrun Briat, the spokesperson for the Vaccination Task Force, told The Brussels Times.

Preliminary findings from Danish research have shown that vaccination with Moderna resulted in an increased risk of inflammation of the heart muscle in young men following the first or second dose in comparison with the Pfizer vaccine.

“Usually the inflammation is harmless and goes away without being noticed, but if there is an alternative vaccine available, it makes more sense not to take any risks,” Briat said.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a misleading headline that SHOULD say, "for the first two doses." Are y'all reading these articles or just snatching the headlines?

Moderna Covid Vaccine Is No Longer Recommended For People Under 31 Due To Heart Inflammation Risks - Health Thoroughfare

There are all kinds of discussions about the potential side effects of the covid vaccine, and these include heart inflammation for younger people. Check out the latest reports involving Moderna vaccines below.

It seems that the very rare side effect among under-31s of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine leads to the fact that Belgium stopped using this vaccine last month for the first two vaccine doses of people in this age group.

The online publication Brussels Times notes that younger people can still receive the vaccine for their booster shot (a half dose rather than a full one) but Pfizer’s vaccine is now recommended for the first two doses for all people below the age of 31. This is based on the advice of the Superior Health Council.

This is what Gudrun Briat, the spokesperson for the Vaccination Task Force, told The Brussels Times.

Preliminary findings from Danish research have shown that vaccination with Moderna resulted in an increased risk of inflammation of the heart muscle in young men following the first or second dose in comparison with the Pfizer vaccine.

I don't want to hear nothing but positivity about the vaccinations...people are taking this for help not hurt......it should be safe for everyone at all times...brah

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to start a class action lawsuit,

this govt went TOO FUCKIN FAR!!

all those who were forced to take the jab...

Yea yall got a serious class action lawsuit on your hands...

if yall stick together the govt gonna have to come out those

pockets

Thats the problem, they are constantly changing the narratives... first it was you wont get covid if you take the vaccine,

then well you wont get the symptoms..

then it was the symptoms wont be as bad.... and you wont be hospitalized...

even super bed wench candace owens exposed steve smiths stupidity...

who had the nerve to say, well the vaccines prevented him from dying....

bruh thats a looooong fuckin way from... take the vaccine and you wont catch covid...

now its take multiple shots or you will considered unvaccinated..

You dont think injecting all these experimental drugs/vaccines is going to have some longterm

effect on you and your bodys natural immune system??

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

In all seriousness, I read that article and the first thing that came to mind was corporate illegal/immoral bullshit.

If Pfizer and Moderna, have the exact same make up of drug, how is it that the most widely used, Pfizer always seems to come out Scott free with nothing ever making bad news.

Astra-Zenica, Sinovac, Moderna all are being rejected globally in many countries and showing many adverse reactions. But any story or report about Pfizer?

Crickets.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
In all seriousness, I read that article and the first thing that came to mind was corporate illegal/immoral bullshit.

If Pfizer and Moderna, have the exact same make up of drug, how is it that the most widely used, Pfizer always seems to come out Scott free with nothing ever making bad news.

Astra-Zenica, Sinovac, Moderna all are being rejected globally in many countries and showing many adverse reactions. But any story or report about Pfizer?

Crickets.

Did anyone post the meme here with all the news station's Pfizer sponsorships?

Wanna hear it here it go!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor