COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This stupid shot
But quite simply, that's what you're breathing in. Your own carbon dioxide, all day.

They did show the air's amount of CO2 then measured in a mask.

If you don't understand how harmful it is to breathe that in all day other than rant, then cool. I'm not going to argue with you.

You seem to be so angry to disprove things that when shown via video, articles and so on, that you still can't see, then you simply don't want to.

They are now looking into, doing studies on why so many younger children are developing slower on average from wearing masks for the past two years. Increased cases of cancer popping up all of a sudden. And oxygen depravation has nothing to do with all this?

Its why this is so appropriate.
this stupid shit has been debunked so many times it’s not even funny. But of course everyone is fake news right? Or bought and paid for right? Just yesterday you thought Blackrock owned Thomson Reuters and Pfizer which shows that your ability to think and investigate some of the most ridiculous claims is impaired.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are not qualified to define what is a long term study, neither are the idiots who sold you the bill of goods on the 5g and magnetic dibocle that you brought, hook line and sinker!

Bruh pass that shit you smoking, because NOW you just pullin shit out your ass...

who the fuck said.. I would be the one conducting a fuckin longterm study..

do you have to be a fuckin brain surgeon to know.. two years is NOT fuckin

LONG TERM STUDY..

wtf ???

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The mofos don’t trust basically the entire scientific community but they trust Joe Rogan. 54% of American adults read below a 6th grade level and of course a large majority of that group is pro ivermectin. Shit laughable!! They should have never given you nighaz youtube!

You should be asking yourself why DOCTORS and SCIENTIST have to go on Joe Rogan for dissenting opinion instead of having the freedom to speak on their findings without being cancelled.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are not qualified to define what is a long term study, neither are the idiots who sold you the bill of goods on the 5g and magnetic dibocle that you brought, hook line and sinker!

What the fuck are you talking about... now you pulling 5g out your ass..

who even mentioned 5g in this thread but you???

Hey we were right about the fuckin aliens and we will be right about this

the experimental drug you think is a fuckin traditional vaccine and thats pure ignorance!!

dream on...dreamer

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bruh pass that shit you smoking, because NOW you just pullin shit out your ass...

who the fuck said.. I would be the one conducting a fuckin longterm study..

do you have to be a fuckin brain surgeon to know.. two years is NOT fuckin

LONG TERM STUDY..

wtf ???
Ok let's walk it back a little, just to test your understanding level on the subject.
In your mind what do you think is the most difficult part of making a working vaccination?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What the fuck are you talking about... now you pulling 5g out your ass..

who even mentioned 5g in this thread but you???

Hey we were right about the fuckin aliens and we will be right about this

the experimental drug you think is a fuckin traditional vaccine and thats pure ignorance!!

dream on...dreamer
Dude, you was on that bullshit when it dropped.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, you was on that bullshit when it dropped.

lol,

look this is NOT about 5g... start a thread about it, and Ill smack you around in that to..

but for now care to ease up with the strawman chips and red herring dip!!

fact is,

These experimental vaccines NEED long term study, they trying to force that shit on folks

before they wake up..

thats what really made me skeptical.. telling folks you cant earn a living KNOWING that is going to have a negative

impact on a certain demographic.. who cant afford to miss rent or food money...

In austria the land that gave birth tho hitler.. Fuckin Figures.. they literally tryin to FINE muthafucks for not letting

themselves get injected..

Thats like you walkin up to a strange chick and sayin, My dick has life saving properties, if you dont let me shove it

in your mouth, you might die..and cause others to die,

So either I skull fuck you now, or going to have to fine you untill I DO.. thats what supporters of mandates

want for our country....!! anybody that says FUCK YOUR FREEDOM in this country SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRIA

IMMEDIATELY...

its so blatantly obvious fuckery is afoot but some folks are just better at applying simple logic then others..

its ok tho,

Im sure you are good at other things...

You Knit???

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
lol,

look this is NOT about 5g... start a thread about it, and Ill smack you around in that to..

but for now care to ease up with the strawman chips and red herring dip!!

fact is,

These experimental vaccines NEED long term study, they trying to force that shit on folks

before they wake up..

thats what really made me skeptical.. telling folks you cant earn a living KNOWING that is going to have a negative

impact on a certain demographic.. who cant afford to miss rent or food money...

its so blatantly obvious fuckery is afoot but some folks are just better at applying simple logic then others..

its ok tho,

Im sure you are good at other things...

You Knit???
Nothing wrong about being skeptical, especially when it comes to your health. But the best way to be able to dissern information is learning as much about the subject as possible. The worst way is by reading memes and looking at silly youtube videos.
This is why I asked you what you though was the hardest part of making a vaccine and to add how long do you think this process should take.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing wrong about being skeptical, especially when it comes to your health. But the best way to be able to dissern information is learning as much about the subject as possible. The worst way is by reading memes and looking at silly youtube videos.
This is why I asked you what you though was the hardest part of making a vaccine and to add how long do you think this process should take.

no the worst is brain dead parrot heads talk about TRUST science..

no parrot faces..

YOU FUCKIN QUESTION SCIENCE

like you should EVERYTHING ....

even my superior Logic Skills!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

no parrot faces..

Where the flying fuck did you hear me say anything about trust science?
Go back and read, slowly. I said learn and understand the subject yourself, learn how viruses work, the difference between DNA and RNA, how spiked proteins work, the history or SARS, how the vaccination process works, how genome sequencing works, learn how and why viruses mutate then once you get a good understanding on those subjects (to the point you don't have to google for answers) then you can look at all the conspiracy videos you want, just to have a good laugh.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

no parrot faces..

Ever wonder why the tin foils always say things like school indoctrinates people into mindless zombies?
Because its the best way for them to indoctrinate and brainwash people.
I know what you are thinking, "how do I know its them that's trying to indoctrinate and brainwash, well when you are told what to think you lose the ability to think and create for yourself, this is why science stay making inventions and discovering things, while all the conspiracy people got is bullshit talk, they never discover shit, they never invent shit, they never do shit but talk shit (something a brainwashed person would suffer from).

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ever wonder why the tin foils always say things like school indoctrinates people into mindless zombies?
I know what you are thinking, "how do I know its them that's trying to indoctrinate and brainwash, well when you are told what to think you lose the ability to think and create for yourself, this is why science stay making inventions and discovering things, while all the conspiracy people got is bullshit talk, they never discover shit, they never invent shit, they never do shit but talk shit (something a brainwashed person would suffer from).

thats nice..

End of the day..

Question Science.. dont be its little yes bitch!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
thats nice..

End of the day..

Question Science.. dont be its little yes bitch!!!
When science is done correctly it polices itself, by having no room for beliefs or producing evidence that cannot be falsified. Oh, one more key fact, science doesn't prove anything, so anything in science is subject to change with better a better model of predicting reality.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Were the conspiracy FACTIST right about ALIENS .. you know the shit that got us the tin foil hats to begin with..

were we RIGHT.. ???

simple yes or no

this link ya might have to sign up and read tho...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Were the conspiracy FACTIST right about ALIENS .. you know the shit that got us the tin foil hats to begin with..

were we RIGHT.. ???

simple yes or no

this link ya might have to sign up and read tho...

How can you falsify and/or test whether or not aliens exist? If not it's not science at all. At best they can speculate based on existing evidence, but only pseudo-scientists would claim to have a real answer to that question.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When science is done correctly it polices itself, by having no room for beliefs or producing evidence that cannot be falsified. Oh, one more key fact, science doesn't prove anything, so anything in science is subject to change with better a better model of predicting reality.

Exactly so stop this trust science shti

and start QUESTIONING

SCIENCE all the time...

science used to think heroin was childrens medicine bruh...

big pharma bayer pushed it out as a SAFE wonder drug pain killer...

everybody trusted that shit bruh!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Exactly so stop this trust science shti

and start QUESTIONING

SCIENCE all the time...

science used to think heroin was childrens medicine bruh...

big pharma bayer pushed it out as a SAFE wonder drug pain killer...

everybody trusted that shit bruh!!
Science is only as good as the knowledge it has to work with, back then it was very limited in comparison to today, but with the scientific method it was not only able to correct its mistakes, it was able to use the knowledge to make better and safer medicine, something conspiracy nuts are incapable of doing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How can you falsify and/or test whether or not aliens exist? If not it's not science at all. At best they can speculate based on existing evidence, but only pseudo-scientists would claim to have a real answer to that question.

Oh you gather more intelligence then the pentagon now huh..

this guy is un fuckin believable..!!!

I KNOW you took the vaccine...!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Science is only as good as the knowledge it has to work with, back then it was very limited in comparison to today, but with the scientific method it was not only able to correct its mistakes, it was able to use the knowledge to make better and safer medicine, something conspiracy nuts are incapable of doing.

there were people like you even back then

talkin bout..

trust science.. like a good lil bitch!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
there were people like you even back then

talkin bout..

trust science.. like a good lil bitch!!!
As bad as science was back then, it was better than the church and superstition of the time. Because at least science isn't set in stone dogma and is able to evolve by looking and correcting its errors.
Even with the vaccine, who was the ones who figured out that certain types of vaccines cause blood clots and who were the ones who made changes to make it safer.
Meanwhile, the conspiracy idiots told people not to mask up, 5g caused the virus, said it was fake, told people to drink bleach and take dog worm medicine, without testing any of that shit!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I have a CO2 meter in my house. Before the pandemic I could walk by it and set it off by simply exhaling on it. Over 1200 easily. I'm so tired of these dumb ass shit posts.

The education level in this country has really dropped to shithole Country level.
So you mean testing my blood pressure with my tire pressure is also dumb?

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no parrot faces..

You are in an Ivermectin thread talking about the need for long term studies? If that ain’t the most ridiculous shit ever. You niggaz are ok with sticking ivermectin up your ass because Joe Rogan told you to but you’re screaming for long term studies of Covid vaccines. You YouTube niggaz are hilarious!!!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
When science is done correctly it polices itself, by having no room for beliefs or producing evidence that cannot be falsified.

:lol:

'There needs to be a quick and devastating take down': Emails show how Fauci and head of NIH worked to discredit three experts who penned the Great Barrington Declaration which called for an end to lockdowns

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have a CO2 meter in my house. Before the pandemic I could walk by it and set it off by simply exhaling on it. Over 1200 easily. I'm so tired of these dumb ass shit posts.

The education level in this country has really dropped to shithole Country level.
So it makes sense to you to breathe in your own exhalation all day every day?

dcman100

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man These dummies can’t count to 20 without stopping.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You are in an Ivermectin thread talking about the need for long term studies? If that ain’t the most ridiculous shit ever. You niggaz are ok with sticking ivermectin up your ass because Joe Rogan told you to but you’re screaming for long term studies of Covid vaccines. You YouTube niggaz are hilarious!!!
You keep bringing up Joe Rogan, no one in this thread ever edified Rogan. This thread was started long B4 Rogan ever caught Covid or spoke on it.

I started this thread because doctors and scientists relentlessly have used Ivermectin to treat Covid.

So you can keep waiting on studies, they won't happen because they won't be funded. From the gate IVM, proven to work in April 2020 and it was suppressed by the NIH as proven in documents held by DARPA which I posted.

At least I give @RoadRage credit for posting an actual vid as proof of his points. But you're constantly stating your emotions with no backing of your statements, blurting out shit that has been proven in this thread along with showing after 2 yrs, nonsense.

You should double up on masks, one isn't enough.

They keep moving the goal post, if you don't see it, then maybe one day you'll wake up, not my job to do that. I'm just helping those here willing to see things from a different perspective because what "they're" selling ain't working.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cmon son,

You do KNOW ivermectin was around since the late 70's

riiiight..

probably not, you vaxxers dont question anything but reason!

Question shit...bruh.

dont be a go along to get along goofus!!

You mean to tell me,

You are going to take this experimental drug every year..

bruh its not a vaccine..

Let me break down what happens when you inject yourself with that experimental operating system..

yes moderna on its own website refers to it as an operating fuckin system..

man you aint gonna hear me so I wont waste my time..

but if you want to know what it REALLY DOES

once it goes in yo body

Holla at a Logical knigga such as myself!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You dudes just LOVE to assume shit, you mentioned joe rogan because thats what you see on mainstream media..

but to show you how foolish you sound..

bruh..

BGOL'S KILLAMAYNE was fuckin MONTHS ahead of Joe Rogan..

when killa first mentioned Ivermectin, I was able to purchase a few bottles..

now you cant even find that shit...

but KILLAMAYNE was up on that shit waaaaay before Joe ROgan

was..

see muthafuckas always taking credit from REAL kniggas and giving it to pale face..

you owe the Killamayne an apology....

He is the one that put BGOL UP ON IVERMECTIN not YO paleface hero Joe Rogan

APOLOGIZE NOW YOU CAC CHEERLEADING MUTHAFUCKA :lol:

hey yo Killamayne he giving yo credit to a cac bruh,

@killagram

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You dudes just LOVE to assume shit, you mentioned joe rogan because thats what you see on mainstream media..

but to show you how foolish you sound..

bruh..

BGOL'S KILLAMAYNE was fuckin MONTHS ahead of Joe Rogan..

when killa first mentioned Ivermectin, I was able to purchase a few bottles..

now you cant even find that shit...

but KILLAMAYNE was up on that shit waaaaay before Joe ROgan

was..

see muthafuckas always taking credit from REAL kniggas and giving it to pale face..

you owe the Killamayne an apology....

He is the one that put BGOL UP ON IVERMECTIN not YO paleface hero Joe Rogan

APOLOGIZE NOW YOU CAC CHEERLEADING MUTHAFUCKA :lol:

hey yo Killamayne he giving yo credit to a cac bruh,

@killagram
From when @killagram mentioned it in 2020 is when I first bought it. Had it on deck long B4 I even had Covid. For maybe a year it was in my kitchen cabinet as insurance.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
IMG-20220125-105242-226.jpg

JUST IN - Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate for workers at large businesses will be withdrawn by OSHA tomorrow.

"After evaluating the Court’s decision, OSHA is withdrawing the Vaccination and Testing ETS as an enforceable emergency temporary standard."

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From when @killagram mentioned it in 2020 is when I first bought it. Had it on deck long B4 I even had Covid. For maybe a year it was in my kitchen cabinet as insurance.

exactly I never even heard of that shit, by the time mainstream media was talkin about it, I already had two of them shits..

and I just purchased it for back up...

the funny thing is, dude is assuming we aint do no research on it before purchasing it...

it was already a wonder drug in Japan since the 80's...

and merck fucked up... they couldve been pimped that shit as a covid killer,

and jack up the price 1000%.. but they was too busy following the crowd.

didnt even know they had the golden egg..

now its waaay to late to price gouge and get away with it

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
exactly I never even heard of that shit, by the time mainstream media was talkin about it, I already had two of them shits..

and I just purchased it for back up...

the funny thing is, dude is assuming we aint do no research on it before purchasing it...

it was already a wonder drug in Japan since the 80's...

and merck fucked up... they couldve been pimped that shit as a covid killer,

and jack up the price 1000%.. but they was too busy following the crowd.

didnt even know they had the golden egg..

now its waaay to late to price gouge and get away with it
Two states so far are on the brink of passing bills to allow Ivermectin to be sold on the shelf because it is less harmless than Tylenol.

Tylenol. Lol

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Naw....first off...take yo head out yo ass...you don't stick ivermectin up yo ass...you pop pills...or drank it...and second thang...go back to research... and tell me what all Ivermectin cure for humans...Instead of talking about what they told you to say...FOLK