COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Must Know
COVID, IVERMECTIN and VACCINE Information Full Feature Documentary

I'm sure this vid will upset many, mods may censor it, so sharing for those who are interested. Yet the vid outlines how Ivermectin is very effective against Covid. Hope it helps someone.

Check FLCCC.net for protocols to follow for preventive and if you happen to get Covid along with treatment post having Covid with lingering symptoms.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If I were infected with Covid-19 I would consider taking it, but buyer beware.

More Idahoans are using ivermectin to treat COVID-19. Officials warn it could be dangerous
BY KYLE LAND
UPDATED AUGUST 16, 2021 09:58 AM
A box of ivermectin tablets. More people are taking the anti-parasitic drug to treat COVID-19, against the recommendation of federal officials. TAJPHARMA IMAGES VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Treasure Valley pharmacists and officials are seeing more doctors prescribe ivermectin to treat and prevent COVID-19, going against the recommendations of federal and worldwide health officials, who say doing so can be dangerous.

The search for available ivermectin has even driven some to use animal versions of the product and hunt for physicians willing to prescribe it.

Ivermectin was first created in Japan in the 1970s and became known as a highly effective anti-parasitic drug. It’s been used across the world to treat a variety of diseases, including parasitic worms and head lice.

TOP ARTICLES

Volunteer for the Boise Art Museum’s biggest fundraiser, Art in the Park
Recently, though, it’s been touted as an effective treatment against COVID-19, reportedly reducing the death and hospitalization rates in sick patients.

Recommendations of the drug have often accompanied anti-vaccine messaging, with advocates saying it can replace the need for someone to get the shot.

Flash Sale
Unlimited digital access - $3 for 3 months
CLAIM OFFER

However, health officials across the country have warned that ivermectin’s impact on COVID-19 is still unknown and could be potentially dangerous. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has said it has received reports of people hospitalized for using animal versions of the product and that ivermectin could have dangerous side effects in humans.

‘THERE’S A THIN LINE’
Still, Boise-area residents have been accessing the drug in greater numbers than usual.

Kevin White, a pharmacist at Medicap, a drugstore in Meridian, said he now fills up to three ivermectin prescriptions a week. He noted that it used to be a drug that pharmacists rarely had to work with before the pandemic.

“You hardly ever saw ivermectin used,” White said.

The Idaho Way newsletter
A weekly roundup of opinions, commentary and your views from around the region.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Travis Walthall, a pharmacist at Rx Custom Compounding in Kuna, said he used to fill an ivermectin prescription once a year, sometimes less. He’s already up to 25 prescriptions in 2021.

But just because more people are using ivermectin more doesn’t mean acquiring it has been easy. White said patients often have to go to several doctors in the area before finding one who will write a prescription, as many don’t feel comfortable prescribing it for COVID-19.

“Not all providers are on the same page on this,” he said. “There’s a thin line that you cross with certain providers.”

The practice often resembles doctor shopping, in which patients visit multiple doctors until they find one willing to prescribe a sought-after treatment. Doctor shopping has gained more controversy in light of the ongoing opioid crisis. White said he knows of several doctors in the Boise area writing these prescriptions.

Idaho Medical Association Executive Director Susie Keller said her organization has been notified of alleged doctor shopping in the state, but the association does not have a policy against it.

The Idaho Medical Association and State Board of Pharmacy told the Statesman that they had no position on doctors prescribing ivermectin to patients. Keller said, though, that the association has seen no evidence suggesting its effectiveness against COVID-19.

Others seeking ivermectin are attempting to avoid prescriptions altogether. Animal feed stores and veterinarians across the country have reported people purchasing ivermectin intended for livestock with hopes to use it for COVID-19.

It’s unclear how common the practice is in Idaho. Only one feed store, Legacy Feed and Fuels, told the Statesman that it had seen an increase in ivermectin sales.

D&B Supply President Mark Schmitt told the Statesman the company hasn’t seen an increase in sales of the drug, but that its stores now have signs warning customers their ivermectin isn’t made for human consumption.

Dr. Danny Borders, a horse veterinarian in Canyon County, said he personally did not know anyone taking animal ivermectin. However, he said costs for the drug have doubled in recent months and supplies have been harder to find in 2021.

On local Facebook groups, such as “Stand Up for Idaho,” some users have suggested buying animal ivermectin at feed stores or on Amazon. One user showed a picture of tubes of Zimecterin, an injected form of ivermectin made for horses.

The FDA has warned that using animal ivermectin can be dangerous, as it’s highly-concentrated since livestock often weigh more than humans, and can lead to adverse reactions.

“I highly recommend they do not use that for human use,” Walthall said.

Other Facebook posts show Idahoans inquiring which doctors will prescribe ivermectin to them.

STUDIES CALLED INTO QUESTION

The Treasure Valley is home to one of the most well-known proponents of ivermectin for treating COVID-19. Dr. Ryan Cole, a Garden City pathologist, said he’s prescribed ivermectin to 170 patients with a high rate of success.

Cole is a finalist for an open seat on the Central District Board of Health and has come under fire from the local medical community for spreading misinformation on the pandemic and COVID-19 vaccines.

He told the Statesman on Aug. 9 that he’s read multiple studies showing ivermectin’s effectiveness, including a meta-analysis in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

“I am a huge fan of ivermectin,” he said. “There are over 19,000 patients in ivermectin studies around the world and probably more by now.”

However, studies on ivermectin’s effectiveness against COVID-19 have come under scrutiny as well. Recently, data included in that same meta-analysis was retracted because of plagiarism and data manipulation, according to the scientific journal Nature.

Merck, a pharmaceutical company that manufactures ivermectin in American, said on its website that it does not believe the science has proved the drug is effective against COVID-19.

Meanwhile, a March study in the Journal of the American Medical Association did not find evidence of ivermectin’s effectiveness against the coronavirus.

The pharmacists interviewed for this story both recommended people get the vaccine, even if they’re taking ivermectin.

READ NEXT
BOISE

Politics sow division as Ada County commissioners weigh public health board appointment
AUGUST 07, 2021 5:00 AM

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
1.5 cc is average...3 cc for me.5 day dose..and boom! Back to fuckin bitches...brah
Correct, 1.5cc is average for a person 150lbs

A person as prevention should take 0.2ml per kg of body weight thats once a week or once every two weeks. If you are in heavy exposure to others is my suggestion.

If you currently have Covid and early signs
Take 0.2ml to 0.4ml per kg of bodyweight

If you are taking it late like 2-3 weeks of having covid the. Need 0.4ml to 0.6ml per kg

Take for 3-5 days.

All of these are in FLCCC.net
Check their protocols.

I beat Covid, thanks again to @killagram and that site. Very mild symptoms but Ivermectin, by the second day I took it, I knocked down few of my symptoms.

Now taking a 5 day "Long Haul" treatment to kill off any remnants. I am back to normal

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
And for those thinking this is not effective.
My daughter tested positive, two Saturdays ago. I gave her ivermectin for three days.
This past weekend, Saturday, she took the test again and came out negative. She has a dry cough, but all other symptoms are gone. I may give her a 5 day dose next week if any symptoms are still there to completely remove it.

Ivermectin remains in the body for up to 28 days still fighting parasites.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
My daughter tested positive, two Saturdays ago. I gave her ivermectin for three days.
This past weekend, Saturday, she took the test again and came out negative. She has a dry cough, but all other symptoms are gone.
I may give her a 5 day dose next week if any symptoms are still there to completely remove it.

Thanks for sharing your story.
I'm glad you and your daughter made it out ok!

I noticed the time frame that you gave of her infection and recovery.
Covid-19 stays in the system for approx 10 days after symptoms appear. So your daughter's recovery time sounds on par with that- ivermectin or not.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Thanks for sharing your story.
I'm glad you and your daughter made it out ok!

I noticed the time frame that you gave of her infection and recovery.
Covid-19 stays in the system for approx 10 days after symptoms appear. So your daughter's recovery time sounds on par with that- ivermectin or not.
She had very mild symptoms for a few days. Thought it was nothing. Wife told her go take a test.

My ass, I may of had it for about 10 days with just fatigue and elevated heart rate for first 4-5 days. I really had nothing else. No fever, no cough, no anything. So for many days didn't believe I had Covid. I came back from a flight and believe I caught it on the trip home from NY. None of my other fam in NY had any symptoms and been fine since.

The best thing to do is at early onset of any symptoms in these times, is to take the ivermectin for 3 days, following your body weight at minimum. Personally I'd take a lil more. Won't hurt.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A person as prevention should take 0.2ml per kg of body weight thats once a week or once every two weeks. If you are in heavy exposure to others is my suggestion.

If you are taking it late like 2-3 weeks of having covid the. Need 0.4ml to 0.6ml per kg

Take for 3-5 days.

Check their protocols.

I beat Covid, thanks again to @killagram and that site. Very mild symptoms but Ivermectin, by the second day I took it, I knocked down few of my symptoms.

Now taking a 5 day "Long Haul" treatment to kill off any remnants. I am back to normal

Very happy for you..and thanks for this new protocol...how many days do you take it in total? Brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She had very mild symptoms for a few days. Thought it was nothing. Wife told her go take a test.

My ass, I may of had it for about 10 days with just fatigue and elevated heart rate for first 4-5 days. I really had nothing else. No fever, no cough, no anything. So for many days didn't believe I had Covid. I came back from a flight and believe I caught it on the trip home from NY. None of my other fam in NY had any symptoms and been fine since.

The best thing to do is at early onset of any symptoms in these times, is to take the ivermectin for 3 days, following your body weight at minimum. Personally I'd take a lil more. Won't hurt.

Dam right... ivermectin has been a life saver...cuts my down time to 3 days...if I feel one chill...I'm drinking 3 cc..brah

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This past weekend, Saturday, she took the test again and came out negative. She has a dry cough, but all other symptoms are gone. I may give her a 5 day dose next week if any symptoms are still there to completely remove it.

I'm glad to hear you and yours are doing well Bruh.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Take for 3-5 days.

Check their protocols.

I had ivermectin in my system...as a prophylaxis..and still got burned by Delta...be careful with that prophylaxis treatment...it didn't work...I took some on a Saturday...and caught it the next Saturday... brah

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I had ivermectin in my system...as a prophylaxis..and still got burned by Delta...be careful with that prophylaxis treatment...it didn't work...I took some on a Saturday...and caught it the next Saturday... brah
I don’t think it stops you from getting Covid, it’s more of a treatment. How serious were your symptoms?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Don't take a little more. Stay true to the dosage.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think it stops you from getting Covid, it’s more of a treatment. How serious were your symptoms?

Pretty bad.deathly..I fucked the hoe 3 times...but yes it can act as a Prophylaxis...for sure. But I was taking 1.5cc...as over 300 pound man...all I can tell you is...it's something in that shit...that kills COVID-19...and I'm talking about dam quick..jackk

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I personally think you were taking under your dose. Even prophylactically. For you being 300, you really should probably do 3ml, either 1-2 weeks apart.

But my thing too was I and wife had lingering symptoms after. 1st time we did it, only did 3 days and only did 1.5ml. That was wrong
I'm under 200lbs, I should of taken at least 2ml to 4ml for how long I waited or more.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally think you were taking under your dose. Even prophylactically. For you being 300, you really should probably do 3ml, either 1-2 weeks apart.

But my thing too was I and wife had lingering symptoms after. 1st time we did it, only did 3 days and only did 1.5ml. That was wrong
I'm under 200lbs, I should of taken at least 2ml to 4ml for how long I waited or more.

This is true...now all the Gimps that didn't believe in the Killamayne scrolls...will eat the words.... ivermectin Is saving alot of folks behind closed doors...wish I could press rewind to July 2020...when I lost my Ace....and feed him this magical serum....My right hand Mayne..died due to this shit...I'd let any nigga I saved die...to have him back...dam I miss my nigga... brah

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Good shit

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Also for a quick calculation for those using the injectable form of ivermectin.

1ml of 1% is equal to 10mg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You prolly one of the lucky ones... that's got them good ol' genetics...brah
That is true fam I haven't been sick with the cold or flu for nearly a decade and I be out here fucking these hoes. My boys don't get sick either. We got that shit from my Pops and that negro would live on depression era food if my Ma wasn't around.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Don't take a little more. Stay true to the dosage.
You can and should take more than the minimum. Ivermectin will not harm you, only if you take it too long in succession

Meaning you should not take it for two weeks or something.

I took it two weeks ago for the 3 days. Still felt not 100% after so now taking the Long Haul protocol, 5 days of it. Today I can say I feel like I'm at 95% back to normal.

Wife taste and smell resumed today after 3 days on the new protocol.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can and should take more than the minimum. Ivermectin will not harm you, only if you take it too long in succession

Meaning you should not take it for two weeks or something.

I took it two weeks ago for the 3 days. Still felt not 100% after so now taking the Long Haul protocol, 5 days of it. Today I can say I feel like I'm at 95% back to normal.

Wife taste and smell resumed today after 3 days on the new protocol.

Good assessment..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were infected with Covid-19 I would consider taking it, but buyer beware.

More Idahoans are using ivermectin to treat COVID-19. Officials warn it could be dangerous
BY KYLE LAND
UPDATED AUGUST 16, 2021 09:58 AM
A box of ivermectin tablets. More people are taking the anti-parasitic drug to treat COVID-19, against the recommendation of federal officials. TAJPHARMA IMAGES VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Treasure Valley pharmacists and officials are seeing more doctors prescribe ivermectin to treat and prevent COVID-19, going against the recommendations of federal and worldwide health officials, who say doing so can be dangerous.

The search for available ivermectin has even driven some to use animal versions of the product and hunt for physicians willing to prescribe it.

Ivermectin was first created in Japan in the 1970s and became known as a highly effective anti-parasitic drug. It’s been used across the world to treat a variety of diseases, including parasitic worms and head lice.

TOP ARTICLES

Volunteer for the Boise Art Museum’s biggest fundraiser, Art in the Park
Recently, though, it’s been touted as an effective treatment against COVID-19, reportedly reducing the death and hospitalization rates in sick patients.

Recommendations of the drug have often accompanied anti-vaccine messaging, with advocates saying it can replace the need for someone to get the shot.

Flash Sale
Unlimited digital access - $3 for 3 months
CLAIM OFFER

However, health officials across the country have warned that ivermectin’s impact on COVID-19 is still unknown and could be potentially dangerous. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has said it has received reports of people hospitalized for using animal versions of the product and that ivermectin could have dangerous side effects in humans.

‘THERE’S A THIN LINE’
Still, Boise-area residents have been accessing the drug in greater numbers than usual.

Kevin White, a pharmacist at Medicap, a drugstore in Meridian, said he now fills up to three ivermectin prescriptions a week. He noted that it used to be a drug that pharmacists rarely had to work with before the pandemic.

“You hardly ever saw ivermectin used,” White said.

The Idaho Way newsletter
A weekly roundup of opinions, commentary and your views from around the region.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Travis Walthall, a pharmacist at Rx Custom Compounding in Kuna, said he used to fill an ivermectin prescription once a year, sometimes less. He’s already up to 25 prescriptions in 2021.

But just because more people are using ivermectin more doesn’t mean acquiring it has been easy. White said patients often have to go to several doctors in the area before finding one who will write a prescription, as many don’t feel comfortable prescribing it for COVID-19.

“Not all providers are on the same page on this,” he said. “There’s a thin line that you cross with certain providers.”

The practice often resembles doctor shopping, in which patients visit multiple doctors until they find one willing to prescribe a sought-after treatment. Doctor shopping has gained more controversy in light of the ongoing opioid crisis. White said he knows of several doctors in the Boise area writing these prescriptions.

Idaho Medical Association Executive Director Susie Keller said her organization has been notified of alleged doctor shopping in the state, but the association does not have a policy against it.

The Idaho Medical Association and State Board of Pharmacy told the Statesman that they had no position on doctors prescribing ivermectin to patients. Keller said, though, that the association has seen no evidence suggesting its effectiveness against COVID-19.

Others seeking ivermectin are attempting to avoid prescriptions altogether. Animal feed stores and veterinarians across the country have reported people purchasing ivermectin intended for livestock with hopes to use it for COVID-19.

It’s unclear how common the practice is in Idaho. Only one feed store, Legacy Feed and Fuels, told the Statesman that it had seen an increase in ivermectin sales.

D&B Supply President Mark Schmitt told the Statesman the company hasn’t seen an increase in sales of the drug, but that its stores now have signs warning customers their ivermectin isn’t made for human consumption.

Dr. Danny Borders, a horse veterinarian in Canyon County, said he personally did not know anyone taking animal ivermectin. However, he said costs for the drug have doubled in recent months and supplies have been harder to find in 2021.

On local Facebook groups, such as “Stand Up for Idaho,” some users have suggested buying animal ivermectin at feed stores or on Amazon. One user showed a picture of tubes of Zimecterin, an injected form of ivermectin made for horses.

The FDA has warned that using animal ivermectin can be dangerous, as it’s highly-concentrated since livestock often weigh more than humans, and can lead to adverse reactions.

“I highly recommend they do not use that for human use,” Walthall said.

Other Facebook posts show Idahoans inquiring which doctors will prescribe ivermectin to them.

STUDIES CALLED INTO QUESTION

The Treasure Valley is home to one of the most well-known proponents of ivermectin for treating COVID-19. Dr. Ryan Cole, a Garden City pathologist, said he’s prescribed ivermectin to 170 patients with a high rate of success.

Cole is a finalist for an open seat on the Central District Board of Health and has come under fire from the local medical community for spreading misinformation on the pandemic and COVID-19 vaccines.

He told the Statesman on Aug. 9 that he’s read multiple studies showing ivermectin’s effectiveness, including a meta-analysis in the American Journal of Therapeutics.

“I am a huge fan of ivermectin,” he said. “There are over 19,000 patients in ivermectin studies around the world and probably more by now.”

However, studies on ivermectin’s effectiveness against COVID-19 have come under scrutiny as well. Recently, data included in that same meta-analysis was retracted because of plagiarism and data manipulation, according to the scientific journal Nature.

Merck, a pharmaceutical company that manufactures ivermectin in American, said on its website that it does not believe the science has proved the drug is effective against COVID-19.

Meanwhile, a March study in the Journal of the American Medical Association did not find evidence of ivermectin’s effectiveness against the coronavirus.

The pharmacists interviewed for this story both recommended people get the vaccine, even if they’re taking ivermectin.

READ NEXT
BOISE

Politics sow division as Ada County commissioners weigh public health board appointment
AUGUST 07, 2021 5:00 AM

Those that know...know... brah

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IN SOMETHING. WHY NOT BELIEVE IN KILLA. :yes:

l31CL1.jpg