CORONA: RIP FRED THE GODSON

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man a doc told my sister that when a patient goes on a ventilator it’s not good.

they die from the ventilator or Lungs/kidneys will fail....(I think that how the convo went)

well I know the doc wasnt to hype about the ventilators....
1 of my boys broke it down to me last week about ventilator , said not really suppose to have humans on them for long periods of time due to body end up developing dependencies to them and the fact on how the oxygen is circulating in them it creates a cesspool for virus to hang around them.. Suppose to clean them thoroughly often

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, but I believe he had diabetes and other health conditions

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP. He was a very young man. Not really a world traveler though. Something from China comes and takes the life of this young man. Damn it.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUUUUUUUUUUCK! I was just thinking about him this morning!

I knew he had it but they didn’t put out any updates in a couple of weeks! I feared this would happen, once they put you on the ventilator :(

May he Rest in Paradise...
Me too

Damn RIP

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
1 of my boys broke it down to me last week about ventilator , said not really suppose to have humans on them for long periods of time due to body end up developing dependencies to them and the fact on how the oxygen is circulating in them it creates a cesspool for virus to hang around them.. Suppose to clean them thoroughly often

man another RN made this post on Facebook...

D9-ECCD3-F-B44-B-40-FC-B570-58-F302-A27-C36.png

B3113883-E5-F9-4-BF9-B2-E0-95-DA0-EED312-B.png

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there is definitely some truth to this

Overweight, liq/drug problem, some pre-existing conditions seem to be the 1s who are casualties

There's at least like 4 others that I know that more likely caught it that were in shape and healthy that it pretty much went away in a week... 1 of my boys might currently have it he just going through symptoms and quarantine himself but is healing(I hit him up every other day just to check his progress, like I had to do for a few other people that more likely caught it)
no doubt.... and when i say over weight like one of my weed man he had a gut that hung down like a apron and my mans that stayed
around the corner from me had a stomach so big he drove an older range rover and his gut touched the steering wheel...the other 5 just
just over weight all way round....it took all them out and quick....i never seen anything like this before...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Me and playahaitian would always talk about his skill level.. He just wasn't marketable to the female consumer cause of his look.. But if you took his bars and let a dude who females thought look visually desirable he would've been way bigger

Would have been a lot bigger

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also Corona Virus is like the Flu right? Y'all think it is no biggie right? We staying inside for no reason right? Where ya at niggas? Where you at you bitch as niggas? Talk your shit now.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Fred had so many hot lines in this shit here, ridiculous! He said, "cartridge hit ya cartilage,this infrared light turn a darkskin nigga into the Debarges" :lol:

Word up... I raise you one in honor of the last dance... "like pip in salt lake, i carry the mic sick" :itsawrap:

Coldest I've ever heard with the rhyme metaphors... rip my brother, super talent will be missed.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also Corona Virus is like the Flu right? Y'all think it is no biggie right? We staying inside for no reason right? Where ya at niggas? Where you at you bitch as niggas? Talk your shit now.
You can kill quite a few people who have other health issues with various other sickness... You can kill a person with aids with the chicken pox but I bet you don't think the chicken pox is bad now do you? In fact chicken pox can fuck a person over 20+ age and up if they never had it b4.. But you probably look at chicken pox as some small kid disease... It was known fred the Gordon had other ailments prior to this.. Plus he used vices like liqour.. All you need is the right sickness thrown at some people and it could kill them or do serious damage.. That's why they say health is wealth.. To throw a better thing for you I know some healthy people that caught corona and said they had worst flu than covid-19.. Their body and immune system was up.. Unfortunately every human ain't built the same or take care of themselves like everyone else.. Such is life

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro. Based on your analogy. I would say AIDS is bad if having the chicken pox can take you out.

COVID-19 is a major fucking issue. If pre-existing issues can take you out.

I am sure people like Fred had the cold and the flu this year. They didn't die from it.

That is why I am so up in arms against COVID-19.

That is why I DESPISE when people say it aint a big deal.

Niggas need martial law. If the gov't don't do it. We need to do it for ourselves.

You can kill quite a few people who have other health issues with various other sickness... You can kill a person with aids with the chicken pox but I bet you don't think the chicken pox is bad now do you? In fact chicken pox can fuck a person over 20+ age and up if they never had it b4.. But you probably look at chicken pox as some small kid disease... It was known fred the Gordon had other ailments prior to this.. Plus he used vices like liqour.. All you need is the right sickness thrown at some people and it could kill them or do serious damage.. That's why they say health is wealth.. To throw a better thing for you I know some healthy people that caught corona and said they had worst flu than covid-19.. Their body and immune system was up.. Unfortunately every human ain't built the same or take care of themselves like everyone else.. Such is life

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro. Based on your analogy. I would say AIDS is bad if having the chicken pox can take you out.

COVID-19 is a major fucking issue. If pre-existing issues can take you out.

I am sure people like Fred had the cold and the flu this year. They didn't die from it.

That is why I am so up in arms against COVID-19.

That is why I DESPISE when people say it aint a big deal.

Niggas need martial law. If the gov't don't do it. We need to do it for ourselves.
dude everybody don't get the flu each yr some people might get it less than 5 times in their life... If you take every person that caught corona and gave them the flu, chicken pox, the measels, or something else there would have been deaths in all those departments.. How many who knows.. Like I said things that might be simple to 1 person can be a death sentence to another.. This just came at a perfect storm and hit the right individuals for the perfect cocktail to cause death.. It's best weapon was the lack of knowledge and the lack of reaction to it.. An unknown virus will reek havoc on uninformed individuals... If chicken pox came out for the first time this yr it would would of fucked up a lot of people to