CORONA: RIP FRED THE GODSON

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace Fred the Godson

Hiphop lost another soldier and his family lost a much beloved.

My sincere Condolences to all.

99f620969e89cc3843e1ed6a5bfdefdd.gif

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info.

The article says “about 20% of Covid-19 patients treated at Northwell Health died, and 88% of those placed on ventilators died”

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Crazy was just listening to some his tracks yesterday... Know a chick that did his music vid.. She told me he passed.. few times I bumped into him was all love...R.i.p

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i know now 9 folks thats have died from that rona and 7 of the 9 was over weight...!!!!!!.....he was sweet on that mic...r.i.p......
there is definitely some truth to this

Overweight, liq/drug problem, some pre-existing conditions seem to be the 1s who are casualties

There's at least like 4 others that I know that more likely caught it that were in shape and healthy that it pretty much went away in a week... 1 of my boys might currently have it he just going through symptoms and quarantine himself but is healing(I hit him up every other day just to check his progress, like I had to do for a few other people that more likely caught it)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
RIP

NOTE: THEY SAID THAT 88% OF COVID-19 PATIENTS ON VENTILATORS DIE.
man a doc told my sister that when a patient goes on a ventilator it’s not good.

they die from the ventilator or Lungs/kidneys will fail....(I think that how the convo went)

well I know the doc wasnt to hype about the ventilators....

ps.... I found the convo...this was on March 29th

“I was sick, had all the symptoms and they sent me home with Antibiotics. The ER doc said we all had it or will get it.
He said they now letting the patient FaceTime their family before they put them on a ventilator(if possible) because they probably won’t see them again after the vent.
They will either die from the virus or die from the ventilator. I think the ventilator is doing more harm than the virus at this point.”

Last edited: