CORONA: RIP FRED THE GODSON

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Fred The Godson has seen some improvement while battling COVID-19. According to his publicist, the Payback rapper is still in intensive care, but has lost his fever that peaked at 105 degrees. The publicist says that Fred dropping his fever was “big” in the recovery process.

According to his publicist, Fred’s heart and vitals have been showing positive signs in addition to the reduced fever. As a result of the disease, Fred’s kidney function has not been working.

Fred The Godson was at higher vulnerability for COVID-19 because he has asthma. Prior to being diagnosed with COVID-19, the “LeBron and Serena” rapper would often post photos on Instagram using the breathing treatment machine to treat asthma.

The Bronx lyricist who was hospitalized in early April was once relying 100 percent on a ventilator. The ventilator usage has since been decreased.

Advertisement
Fred posted on social media on April 6 that he was hospitalized with the viral disease asking for prayers as he began his battle.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Fred The Godson’s wife says he’s “going to make it” amidst Coronavirus health battle
The rapper has reportedly been on a ventilator since being diagnosed with COVID-19.
By Victoria Moorwood Apr 10, 2020, 1:06pm EDT

Fred The Godson has been reportedly fighting for his life after testing positive for Coronavirus on Monday (April 6). However, despite suffering through complications and breathing difficulties earlier in the week, Fred’s wife now tells XXL that his condition has improved.
“Fred is currently in the ICU. He is COVID-19 positive on a ventilator,” LeeAnn Jemmott, who shares two young daughters with the rapper, told XXL on Thursday (April 9). “However, he is progressing! He went in having difficulty breathing on Monday evening (April 6). Tuesday morning (April 7), I received a call he was not going to make it because his lungs were not working.”

:crymeariver:

@keone

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUUUUUUUUUUCK! I was just thinking about him this morning!

I knew he had it but they didn’t put out any updates in a couple of weeks! I feared this would happen, once they put you on the ventilator :(

May he Rest in Paradise...

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn remember seeing have a session with Benny and 38 spesh years back before the greiselda shit popped off

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey man I remember Michelle Obama plan to get America to eat healthy. Dr sebi gave us the blueprint to get healthy. And It seemed To take to the culture with this new vegan lifestyle.
and all this came just before the virus.