CORONA: RIP FRED THE GODSON

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
I know what you are trying to say...only thing is Fred himself said he had corona...and it looks like it had him fucked up from the jump
he was also asthmatic ,diabetic and had kidney issues. on the same note, there's folk who seem healthy by all accounts that passed away from the virus. there's folks with aliments that recovered as well.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
he was also asthmatic ,diabetic and had kidney issues. on the same note, there's folk who seem healthy by all accounts that passed away from the virus. there's folks with aliments that recovered as well.
Lots of people have been hinting at viral load...I think healthy people that have passed got hit with a significant amount of COVID 19 virus...in Fred's case, he was so sickly that I think a small viral load would have taken him out...his only shot was not getting infected in the first place...Bronx is the hardest hit of all the boroughs per capita so Fred had an uphill battle from jump (assuming he still lived in the Bx)

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sad thing is we gotta highlight as a community the real killer. Dude was diabetic and obese He literally had all 3 of the “underlying” conditions that make this virus deadly.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
he's from around the way!!!! Kingsbridge is sad as fuck!
the 10th kingsbridge reunion is in august & it probably wont happen & this just adds to the sadness.
A lot of people have died this year! 4 months into the new year going on the 5th in a week & this shit is a wrap!

2020 is the year of death! I've never known, known of, or personally experienced so much death in such a short space of time.....

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sad thing is we gotta highlight as a community the real killer. Dude was diabetic and obese He literally had all 3 of the “underlying” conditions that make this virus deadly.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody wants to say that! I havent seen 1 person on my fb feed admit it. I wouldnt want to copy & paste it either. The truth hurts!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody wants to say that! I havent seen 1 person on my fb feed admit it. I wouldnt want to copy & paste it either. The truth hurts!

It’s already been established that the virus attacks those with pre-existing issues the worst. So if you have a variety of issues, you’re at risk and the public knows that.

Now what should be told is to try to eliminate as many pre-existing issues as possible if you can. And we can start with obesity.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s already been established that the virus attacks those with pre-existing issues the worst. So if you have a variety of issues, you’re at risk and the public knows that.

Now what should be told is to try to eliminate as many pre-existing issues as possible if you can. And we can start with obesity.
niggaahz aint trying to hear that eat to live shit! I havent eaten pork, beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, milk, jelly, & gummy bears in 30 yrs.
I do my best to show & prove when it comes to my diet. They listen but take no action.

seamoss everyday too!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
niggaahz aint trying to hear that eat to live shit! I havent eaten pork, beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, milk, jelly, & gummy bears in 30 yrs.
I do my best to show & prove when it comes to my diet. They listen but take no action.

seamoss everyday too!

I agree and much respect to eating good!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree and much respect to eating good!
appreciate it. my time @ pine forge academy is responsible. 7th day adventist dnt eat meat or dairy products
Its a lifestyle change. It gets to the point where you can smell the difference between a woman who does & doesn't eat meat. Everything I eat is ALWAYS in the supermarket. :lol::roflmao3:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Genetics can’t be eliminated that quickly.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
This one hurt, knew dude from the original TBM days with Dedan. They used to wrap with my crew back in the late 90s early 2000s. He had really bad asthma, and his pops was a bouncer for the Tunnel I think. All of my boys are trying to talk about this; I can't. This is the first time I'm acknowledging it. Been avoiding this thread for a while, but....sleep well....