Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watched a bit of the end of the show again and I'm now starting to think Corey is and has been jealous and envious of Zo.

Zo raised all of his kids from birth. His son played college bball and his daughter go to school for acting.

Zo isn't a celebrity famous dude but yet he got alot of famous friends and associates. And from what I've seen from his radio shows, bitches like him too.

Corey got more money than Zo but his kids wasn't raised around him. He done pushed alot of ppl away in the industry. And he's openly admitted he's resorted to trickin as a means to an end with women (I'm not judging, just stating facts).

And Zo smarter than the nigga. Yea Corey foul for all this man.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
A few points. Your right I don’t follow Corey, but does anyone really?? He’s like a z list comedian.

Second maybe your right about Corey being a snake. But Zo knew who he was dealing with, and continued being his friend.

I’m just saying Zo looked like a fool talking about “when I get a livk” I’ll pay you back the $20,000.The rest of the stuff he said sounded just as bad.

It's foul for Corey to be like "don't worry about paying me back" off the air, then when you get on air when it's convenient be like "this nigga owe me 20k and ain't paid me shit!"

That's exactly why I don't like owing niggas or asking niggas for shit. Niggas can't wait to throw that shit in your face when you down.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Corey acts like a bitch with hoe tendencies

He got defensive because of what Zo said. All he said was stop airing him out publicly, because it's not a good look.

Dude goes chatty patty about everyone. If you say don't worry about the money, don't bring it up.

If you say Aries Spears is a piece of shit, why are nagging someone about fucking him up?

Grady was disrespectful to him, and he didn't fight him, he went back on the show to Wendy Williams?

and Zo has to tell him to promote his stuff? What sort of friend is that?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
corey needs to spend the entire next episode apologizing for his bs. otherwise, I'm done. I go there for entertainment, not pettiness. Kraig Facts got a better show at this point and they get along.

Ain’t no apologizing for that, I don’t watch his show but many others do say that’s what Cory does.

You don’t call a man the weak link and then say he stays up under a woman. That showed that Cory has no respect for Zo. It’s sad because I know that Zo looks up to and respects Cory.

I don’t expect him to be back.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain’t no apologizing for that, I don’t watch his show but many others do say that’s what Cory does.

You don’t call a man the weak link and then say he stays up under a woman. That showed that Cory has no respect for Zo. It’s sad because I know that Zo looks up to and respects Cory.

I don’t expect him to be back.

I think the staying up under a woman comment was for Grady and not Zo. I've heard him say it about Grady before.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the only reason Corey called Zo the weak link cause Zo is everything Corey isn't. Corey sees a stand up man getting it the right way as weak. Corey probably apologized right after the show and will spend the first part of next weeks show apologizing. Zo def needs to take a break from the show. The show is much better with Zo though.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think the only reason Corey called Zo the weak link cause Zo is everything Corey isn't. Corey sees a stand up man getting it the right way as weak. Corey probably apologized right after the show and will spend the first part of next weeks show apologizing. Zo def needs to take a break from the show. The show is much better with Zo though.

He thinks he's on Zo's level as far as dropping knowledge and he's not savvy enough to host a show on his own...he was best during Foxxhole/RNC when it was more organized with Guy Black and read off headlines

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I dont watch this show anymore. It used to be funny but that energy changed to some super nigga shit a long time ago. All the shows I've seen Corey always said that he's never seen Zo do any sucka shit. Every single one.

But this is the greatest gift ever for Zo and I hope he recognizes it. He believed that man was his true friend and he learned the reality of their relationship. There is no apologizing that can fix that.

1. He called the man weak
2. he insinuated that he was broke
3. He made it seem like Zo was replaceable and not needed.

Zo will be proven to be weak if he returns.

As for CH he is everything he hates

1. He's emotional
2. He takes no accountability for shit...(huh, I dont remember, when)
3. You have to agree with him or he attacks
4. He gossips and exposes shit that is private

He is the bitches he hates.

Dude needs therapy...he's hurt and his goal is to hurt others so they can hurt the way he does.

Worldboss5000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bottom line is this....

Corey feels like since he had to pay for lawyers to the tune of 20k for the Aries Spears shit, that Zo shouldn’t be taking Grady’s side (in Corey’s dumb ass eyes Zo is taking Grady’s side) in his disagreement with Corey.

This shit was long overdue. Darlene and Zo need to realize that Corey doesn’t look at them as equals. He knows that he’s doing better then them financially, that’s why he talks down to them.

The shit Corey was spewing is unfixable. Darlene and Zo have to cut ties with Corey. Whenever Zo isn’t on the show it’s 45 mins about gay shit. Zo actually brings some intelligence to the platform.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bottom line is this....

Corey feels like since he had to pay for lawyers to the tune of 20k for the Aries Spears shit, that Zo shouldn’t be taking Grady’s side (in Corey’s dumb ass eyes Zo is taking Grady’s side) in his disagreement with Corey.

This shit was long overdue. Darlene and Zo need to realize that Corey doesn’t look at them as equals. He knows that he’s doing better then them financially, that’s why he talks down to them.

The shit Corey was spewing is unfixable. Darlene and Zo have to cut ties with Corey. Whenever Zo isn’t on the show it’s 45 mins about gay shit. Zo actually brings some intelligence to the platform.

I dunno COVID19 might be hitting that nigga's bank account hard and he probably really need that 20k right now. And nobody asking why Corey even had Aries Spears on his show?

uptown93

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bottom line is this....

You are totally right sir, I woulda walked off and never fucked with him ever again

uptown93

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a brother who is like that. They just dont understand that words can come with consequences. I applaud Zo for not going all in. Because that was a lil to much downtalking to me. Especially when you like I aint Aries, sheed I bet I woulda showed showed he aint no different...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I have a brother who is like that. They just dont understand that words can come with consequences. I applaud Zo for not going all in. Because that was a lil to much downtalking to me. Especially when you like I aint Aries, sheed I bet I woulda showed showed he aint no different...

This. First comment, page 1. My brother is the exact same way! “ I ain’t never stayed with a hoe” where does he live now? With a hoe! Lol wild shit! Cory is a foul dude all around man.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I dont watch this show anymore. It used to be funny but that energy changed to some super nigga shit a long time ago. All the shows I've seen Corey always said that he's never seen Zo do any sucka shit. Every single one.

But this is the greatest gift ever for Zo and I hope he recognizes it. He believed that man was his true friend and he learned the reality of their relationship. There is no apologizing that can fix that.

1. He's emotional

Dude needs therapy...he's hurt and his goal is to hurt others so they can hurt the way he does.

He always talks about bitch raised men
And he was raised by a single mother.
Is Corey Tina?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

1. He's emotional

This. He is a loud bitch made snitching ass nigga. I would have beat his ass.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. He is a loud bitch made snitching ass nigga. I would have beat his ass.
Man I had to watch ZO get mad and beat up Aries again

That was the funniest shit I ever seen in my life.

he kept calling him a soft light skin nigga

I was dyyying

And Zo is acting like a soft nigga

I don’t like soft niggas around me.

It’s a lotta weak link niggas in this thread too