Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was thinking ...how can you tell a nigga you my weakest link but in the same breathe say I fuck with you because of your knowledge?

Zo probably could have been further with his gospel, but he around Corey and Corey trash everybody that probably could put Zo on.

I agree, it’s just sad. He shitted all over the man’s existence then said that he respects his knowledge. :smh:

There’s some things that you just don’t say.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
aries got his revenge
EQYEQFUU3ZHHXNMOUG7GU6HMKM.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK... So CH kept saying he was a bad dude and don't fight him, blah blah blah...

Either he was saying he was going to shoot Zo or he was just intimidating him because Corey is higher up the food chain and could affect Zo's career.

Corey was saying all kinds of fighting words that most dudes would have thrown hands over.

Corey is a complete coward and was power tripping. He surrounds himself with minions so he can play King. Dude is weak.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He fell out with Robin at one point too, she was gone from the show.

I remember they used to beef, was it a high key leave or a lowkey leave

I remember she used to take a lot of vacations... and his show was just not the same without her...

you can tell when she was fed up with him tho, she just

had a smiley type face but there were times when she said enough is enough..

especially since she was being called a sell out...

at the time.. I always thought they were lowkey fuckin tho...

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
I haven't watched the show since they were in the storage place. What happened with Frank and his girl?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I remember they used to beef, was it a high key leave or a lowkey leave

I remember she used to take a lot of vacations... and his show was just not the same without her...

you can tell when she was fed up with him tho, she just

had a smiley type face but there were times when she said enough is enough..

especially since she was being called a sell out...

at the time.. I always thought they were lowkey fuckin tho...
Yeah

Corey gonna go through the same shit with Dee.

You don’t drag your co-host like that then try to play favorites and clean it up with, “Oh we disagree but I need you.”

The rest of them that remain on that show better be watch out because Corey just showed he will drag them in front of the other, like a super villain using his own henchmen as a human shield.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew Corey was a fuck nigga when he made an issue out of Bobby's drinking,Bobby accidently taking the car door handle off,not letting Bobby voice his opinion on the show anymore and putting Bobby's personal business out there on the air;Bobby's relationship with his only son,his living situation with a alcoholic woman,Bobby's friendship with Jim Brown,his work situation and him selling water systems.

I'm shocked Darlene has lasted this long cause he never lets her talk without cutting her off,mentioning Ice-T or saying something stupidly offensive ;Knowing that Darlene hustles but doesn't have to cause her bills are paid but do you need to mention that?that's her business and remember she was there before Tracy was Ice-T.

It was just wrong to disrespect Bobby who brought an older different opinion to the show and he smiled,laughed and took a lot of his shit when the camera's were on.

He still mentions Bobby every now and than .There's a big difference between being funny and offensive and he's straight offensive with the lame "Pussy Squid juice" jokes

He's divorce,dog died,has a bunch of kids which he's only close to one,he only messes with a few family members and is bitter about Hollywierd treatment.....so he lashes out,it's true the jester after the laughs lives a miserable life.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Corey clearly has no respect for Zo. That being said, Zo sounded like an old fool. He was barely making sense with his silly arguments that went around in circles.

If Corey was really his friend he wouldn’t have embarrassed him like That publicly

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mane this show is washed. No content whats so ever just a bitter old nigga ranting for 2 hrs about women who ain't fucking with him and calling niggas gay for being successful.

It peaked during RMC and Foxxhole...it had a decent run early but Corey been saying some dumb shit and just shitty jokes I stopped watching. Corey can't host and run a competent show on his own he tried some talk show shit where he had guess but it was trash so I guest he stopped doing it.....I was a huge fan of the show back in the day but it might be over

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Corey clearly has no respect for Zo. That being said, Zo sounded like an old fool. He was barely making sense with his silly arguments that went around in circles.

If Corey was really his friend he wouldn’t have embarrassed him like That publicly

You don't follow Corey then.

Corey had one of his homeboys from Chicago on the show a few years ago, a nigga named Sam. Supposed to be his best friend of like 20+ years.

Told all that nigga business on the show. They had a similar argument back then about Corey putting people's shit on blast and being a hypocrite.

He's been doing this shit literally the whole time. Only this time, he blatantly disrespected Zo because he was trying to smooth the shit out with Grady.

Corey was trying to get Zo to fight him so he could play the victim and act like Zo just a loose cannon that fight niggas when he get mad.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Zo is a secret gem just waiting to be discovered. Real shit...Zo could EASILY have a daytime self help talk show on any television or major streaming platform a la Steve Harvey or even Iyana Vanzant. In fact it would be better.

Hell, he should pitch something to the OWN network with Oprah. He'd be a star. The black women demographic would be his #1 fanbase.
Yep.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You don't follow Corey then.

Corey had one of his homeboys from Chicago on the show a few years ago, a nigga named Sam. Supposed to be his best friend of like 20+ years.

Told all that nigga business on the show. They had a similar argument back then about Corey putting people's shit on blast and being a hypocrite.

He's been doing this shit literally the whole time. Only this time, he blatantly disrespected Zo because he was trying to smooth the shit out with Grady.

Corey was trying to get Zo to fight him so he could play the victim and act like Zo just a loose cannon that fight niggas when he get mad.
A few points. Your right I don’t follow Corey, but does anyone really?? He’s like a z list comedian.

Second maybe your right about Corey being a snake. But Zo knew who he was dealing with, and continued being his friend.

I’m just saying Zo looked like a fool talking about “when I get a livk” I’ll pay you back the $20,000.The rest of the stuff he said sounded just as bad.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Zo was hot lol the mask came down, he bit his tongue too many times. He wasn’t finishing his points but you could see the direction he was intending to go. He called out enough of Corey behavior tho.

I get what Zo is saying.

It was indicative of how high he regarded Corey. If Corey was introducing him to someone then Zo took it as a co-sign that he must be good people with Corey off the strength. Zo trying to be impartial on both sides.

Problem is Corey doesn’t give a fuck, he ain’t loyal to nobody but himself as we could see. Corey brought his friends on the show just to blast them publicly. That’s snake shit, you exploit our friendship to trash me on your platform just to fill content on your show. Fucked up.

As long as they’ve known each other Zo thought it would be different, it wasn’t. lol Corey showed him he was just like the rest of them niggas he brought on the show.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
A few points. Your right I don’t follow Corey, but does anyone really?? He’s like a z list comedian.

Second maybe your right about Corey being a snake. But Zo knew who he was dealing with, and continued being his friend.

I’m just saying Zo looked like a fool talking about “when I get a livk” I’ll pay you back the $20,000.The rest of the stuff he said sounded just as bad.

But he only said that because Corey randomly announced that he owed him $20k after alluding to it for a long time but never having the courage to either say it or not.
If someone keep bringing up something ON AIR about some shit you had talked about privately how are you supposed to take it?

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
But he only said that because Corey randomly announced that he owed him $20k after alluding to it for a long time but never having the courage to either say it or not.
If someone keep bringing up something ON AIR about some shit you had talked about privately how are you supposed to take it?
Zo had years to pay him. and never did. He never will. You, I, and Cory all know that.