Concealed Carry personal protection thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
23915498_1614993605228759_8220283018077483139_n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
True that. I have been working on my arsenal but mayne whoever that dude is, he has spent some serious cheddar. My next purchase is an AR15. Do you have any suggestions?

Just wanted to bring you and my response to the concealed carry thread.

Lotta good info here and I don't want to derail the vibe of the social media thread.

ARs are nice and have been discussed... But I prefer an ak for 3 reasons easy to find cheap ammo, tough proven weapon that can be abused and neglected but still work well when needed and last easily modified.

Check out these comments

Also if you have any mechanical aptitude ak is a breeze to work on or modify

Also not to leave out the AR afficiandos

I built 2 ARs and now im working on building a 300 blackout before the end of the year, eventually i will build a 458 socom and a 50 beowulf but im seriously considering a 6.5 grendel or a 6.8 spc as well. Thats the great thing about the AR platform the possibilities are endless

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lotta good info here and I don't want to derail the vibe of the social media thread.

ARs are nice and have been discussed... But I prefer an ak for 3 reasons easy to find cheap ammo, tough proven weapon that can be abused and neglected but still work well when needed and last easily modified.

Check out these comments

I copped an AR and a Glock and learned to be proficient with them for one reason and one reason only: They are popular among the “dominant society.”

If shit hit the fan, you can get ammo and replacement parts easily.

If you catch my drift. :idea:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Check out these comments

An AK is a spray and pray weapon. I understand the .762 against the .556 but the reason why the military chose the old A1 against a ‘superior’ weapon was because of its accuracy. Besides that the burst and rates of fire. Burns a lot of ammo. I don’t know if any AK that can be used to fire at a target , accurately at over 800 meters but ever the old A1 can although I’d prefer the M4 with an ACOG. Now, with that being said the AK is a street weapon for close quarters but from what I know, you’d never see me coming. They’ll pry that AK away from your dead fingers. But I’m talking training vs a superior weapon, which I’ve gone against many times.

If it’s a street battle up close then of course that AK chews up a lot of real estate. Why people prefer it. It’s also loud as fuck. Btw that M4 can operate in any environment from Artic to Jungle and even if I got a misfire I know the old universal trick. Lube the bolt and keep it moving.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The feeble minded start getting panicky and twitchy, you might have to lift that shirt up on them.

DSC00031.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
These weak beta males get desperate, try to clone everything you do and pass it off as something they created, their stupid/delusional, and they do brazen things to you. A weapon would probably work wonders dealing with them to fend them off.