Concealed Carry personal protection thread

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sucks to be you. But my dawg just got 1 out there a couple months ago. Officer called me to ask questions about dude like i was go actually say something negative and fuck up him getting his permit
Maybe your boy can share some insight from his experience getting his permit and you can share with us.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Maybe your boy can share some insight from his experience getting his permit and you can share with us.
I'll ask him. I know he owns and runs his own gym. I don't know if they gave it to him off the strength of having a business or what.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
props bruh..... and Coldchi out here wild west style, when you downtown errbody cross the street..... :lol:

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Fellas, help.

Torn between Glock 17, HK VP9, and Springfield Armory XDM.

Leaning towards the VP9.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Fellas, help.

Torn between Glock 17, HK VP9, and Springfield Armory XDM.

Leaning towards the VP9.

Of the ones you list I would say glock.

as I stated I love rugers have you checked out the sr9?

I carry a Ruger LCR 357 5 shot pocket cannon.... but when I go to the city Ruger SR 9 17+1......

I know the glock and ruger have nice after market magazines availible (incl 30 or 33 rd clips)

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
llx0pgH.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
OK, let talk about how to CC while in the car. I made a major mistake yesterday.

Got pulled over yesterday for speeding. So I pulled over, got my license and insurance card out before I even pulled over to a complete stop. No need and doing all that moving around while the cop is walking towards my truck. Them bitches be nervous.

Here's where shit got weird. When he got to my car I gave him my ID before he could ask for it, but he asked for my registration. So I'm thinking to myself like crap i don't know where that shit is. Around here when you renew every year they basically just give you a sticker for your tags on a piece of paper. Matter of fact that might be the first time I have ever been asked for registration. So I'm like hold on let me look, open the glove box and BAM!! 40 cal sitting right in his face. I'm like fuck that's not good. Closed it up quick and said I don't have it. Come to think of it I reached inside and covered it with a piece of paper, though I'm sure he had already seen it. Luckily the cop didn't panic.

Shit really didn't hit me till i got back to work. One thing that could have been in my favor is that I'm a city employee and i had on a work shirt for a change and he saw it, maybe he let his guard down a little. but had that been another situation shit could have ended badly

Where the hell y'all keep your weapon while in the car.....??????

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Got pulled over yesterday for speeding.

Here's where shit got weird. When he got to my car I gave him my ID before he could ask for it, but he asked for my registration. So I'm thinking to myself like crap i don't know where that shit is.

So I'm like hold on let me look, open the glove box and BAM!! 40 cal sitting right in his face. I'm like fuck that's not good.

Where the hell y'all keep your weapon while in the car.....??????

Check out the very 1st post of this thread last video tells you how to handle a traffic stop.

Here it is

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Check out the very 1st post of this thread last video tells you how to handle a traffic stop.

Here it is

I get that... my weapon was in my glove box, not on my person. First thing I did was hand him my ID (carry permit is right on our ID) he sprung a different question on me.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I get that... my weapon was in my glove box, not on my person. First thing I did was hand him my ID (carry permit is right on our ID) he sprung a different question on me.
What I would do after handing him my info, when he ask for my registration tell him it's in my center console with my 'equipment' do you want me to retrieve it?

I also keep my weapon in the armrest.

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for you guys that don't keep your gun on your body, do you also not keep a round in the chamber?

when the time comes that you may need to use that gun, the quicker it can be used the better. having to reach into some compartment to get it is not helping you at all. just like the people that don't keep a round chambered. smh...

my gun is always at my hip/round in chamber, the only difference is what type of holster i'm wearing that day..IWB or OWB...

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
What I would do after handing him my info, when he ask for my registration tell him it's in my center console with my 'equipment' do you want me to retrieve it?

I also keep my weapon in the armrest.
funny thing is that mine is usually in the arm rest...but i moved it, can't remember why

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
for you guys that don't keep your gun on your body, do you also not keep a round in the chamber?

when the time comes that you may need to use that gun, the quicker it can be used the better. having to reach into some compartment to get it is not helping you at all. just like the people that don't keep a round chambered. smh...

my gun is always at my hip/round in chamber, the only difference is what type of holster i'm wearing that day..IWB or OWB...

Totally agree have to have a round chamberd all that slapping clip in and cocking repeatedly is for TV and the movies

ceedog

Support BGOL
Registered
I received my concealed permit in March and recently purchased a glock 26 and glock 43.

After doing some research I decided to join the National African American Gun Association.
www.naaga.co
They are a great resource for training and breaking down how many of these gun laws aren't meant for us.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
If I'm carrying give both id's..... on one stop dude took like 4 to 6 mins to approach my car then straight asked if I was carrying.....

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
If I'm carrying give both id's..... on one stop dude took like 4 to 6 mins to approach my car then straight asked if I was carrying.....
man.... shit almost makes me want to not even carry my firearm

police shoot you even if you are legal