Complex Magazine 24 best Kung Fu movies of all time

jhold0u

Rising Star
Registered
1*9C7-TGyQ0oi2n345ikD7Bg.jpeg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
QT bit the fuck out of Lady Snowblood to make Kill Bill. He didn’t even try to hide the blatant forgery. From the camera angles, music, style, storyline, and ending.

Lady Snowblood is an awesome movie. Top tier shit. Much deserving to be an all time great.

I saw this on HBO Max this weekend. I haven't seen in it for a long time. The sequel is solid but not better than the first one..

Here is another one you probably saw before is "The Bride With White Hair"... The guys who created Sheeva from Mortal Kombat got their idea from this movie...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw this on HBO Max this weekend. I haven't seen in it for a long time. The sequel is solid but not better than the first one..

Here is another one you probably saw before is "The Bride With White Hair"... The guys who created Sheeva from Mortal Kombat got their idea from this movie...

Yeah, the sequel to Lady Snowblood was definite subpar to the first.

I got to check out that flick you shared :lol:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I’m hoping this gets released on blu-ray. I still got the vhs tape. Lol
About 95 or 96 malls use to have those little Asian stores that had a whole section with nothing but flicks on VHS and when they switched up to DVDs every Friday me and wifey were buying 5 to 10 movies and reliving the days of Kung Fu Theater.
Back in The D in the 80s this was must watch TV

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I hate when these new generation authors attempt to pass themselves off as knowledgeable about subjects they know absolutely about.

In addition to the order being BS, the fact that all of the movies are not "Kung fu"

:angry:

Here are the authors.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga beat the shit out his sister :lol:

in addition, unlike other Kung fu films he was outnumbered and couldn’t have wonon his own. That’s what made it so good and believable for a 1983 flick.

Her name is Kara Hui. She is a beast with the Hung Ga Fist. When she stabbed buddy in the stomach with a pole and Gordon Liu smacked that pole thru one guy only for it to impale another enemy. Shit was cold. :itsawrap:

The crazy part was this whole movie was rewritten bc Alexander Fusheng the original protagonist died during production. Kara stepped up to the plate and performed her ass off in this fight sequence.

Last edited: