Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A.J Fernandez New World Puro Especial (Nicaragua)

If you like a peppery taste to your cigar...this is it. ..You will get a blast once you light up but descends in the background (Grabbed my elixir after 3 minutes )it gave me that Leathery, Wood and Earth taste for the most part .This cigar will give you billows of smoke on each draw.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

If you like a peppery taste to your cigar...this is it. ..You will get a blast once you light up but descends in the background (Grabbed my elixir after 3 minutes )it gave me that Leathery, Wood and Earth taste for the most part .This cigar will give you billows of smoke on each draw.
Copped these on your suggestion...

Oh they had a new acid I've never seen before so had to get it.

bLNjG77_d.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Darth...Its good but I'm not big on peppery cigars ..as it burns the peppery aroma gets mild...and plays the background. Let me know how it taste...if anything go back to my previous post and check out my favorites.

Yeah this starts out peppery ass hell.

Kinda balances out 1/4 in. Decided to try it now cause its going to be cold this weekend and I don't know when I'll have a chance to fire one up again.

It does not pair well with the aberlour:smh:
YoUYgb8_d.jpg

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

Very good cigar. You can never, ever go wrong with anything that Abdel J. Fernandez puts his name on. Dude is an all star, third generation cigar blender. I have always loved his cigars since he struck out on his own at 29 years old. That was about 12 years ago I think. Anyway, I have always been a fan.

Nice review. This was much appreciated. Silver ashes, my friend.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Alright, I am going to have to start reviewing cigars too. I just smoke so many of them and I always enjoy cigars on the go I just forget about it.
For instance, today I enjoyed two cigars one was a Gurkha Nicaragua Series (it just came out) and the other was a DBL cigar that has a Habano wrapper with a maduro trim circling the foot and the head of the cigar. I can’t find any pictures of it because apparently it’s a special edition cigar. Those two cigars a lovely. I don’t normally smoke Gurkha cigars but this one was very nice. The DBL was nice and smooth but ratchets up a notch when you get to the last third. I had to put it down for second and drink some water. Lol. That thing had me sweating. Lol. I will start take pics again and review it if I can. Silver ashes.

eatcake

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I picked up a few of these for my birthday for a 7 buck cigar these damn GOOD
a heavy handed shot of B&B 2 1/2 hour smoke

Footnote::::::
When you order online they don't have a spot for your credit card...they will call you to confirm the details of your order

Last edited:

witmoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you find something you like try this site our cigarbid.com the freefall is nice and the bids have great prices. My favorite smoke right now is drew estate kentucky fire cured sweets.Drew Estate makes some great smokes

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Any recommendations for some solid aromatic cigars?

Trying to introduce this girl to cigars I initially gave her a drew estates coffee cigar and she liked it. But I don’t know any other nice smelling cigars. If you can help please drop some names. Thanks.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

Trying to introduce this girl to cigars I initially gave her a drew estates coffee cigar and she liked it. But I don’t know any other nice smelling cigars. If you can help please drop some names. Thanks.
I can’t believe I am doing this because I don’t mess around with infused cigars but here you go. Sigh. Here is a cigar that a lot of people enjoy that’s flavored:
large-tatiana_la_vita_flav_groovy_blue_sgl.jpg

Also, you can give her a cigar from the Acid line like an Acid Kuba Kuba and pretty much anything Acid makes. Enjoy. Silver ashes, my friend.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I can’t believe I am doing this because I don’t mess around with infused cigars but here you go. Sigh. Here is a cigar that a lot of people enjoy that’s flavored:
large-tatiana_la_vita_flav_groovy_blue_sgl.jpg

Also, you can give her a cigar from the Acid line like an Acid Kuba Kuba and pretty much anything Acid makes. Enjoy. Silver ashes, my friend.

That's right I forgot about Acid. That was one of the first cigars I tried when I began smoking cigars.

Thanks Kirk.

I know how you feel, lol I'm just trying to wet her appetite for them since she wants to come to the cigar bar with me sometime.

Thanks for this one.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah this starts out peppery ass hell.

Kinda balances out 1/4 in. Decided to try it now cause its going to be cold this weekend and I don't know when I'll have a chance to fire one up again.

It does not pair well with the aberlour:smh:
YoUYgb8_d.jpg
Thats a nice photo.I'm sure you will find the right elixer.Try pairing the N.W Puro Especial with a glass of wine .Opposites attract!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Acid blondie

Its a small cigar only cost $5-6 and has a sweet draw before it is even lit.

acid_blondie_blue_5lpk_no1_0516.jpg

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pom

Go with something Sweet to start her off ..Java Mint or a Vanilla flavored cigar .

Some of the guys recommendations are on this list

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/flavored-cigars/1800040/?v=5000

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Man! Foundation makes some excellent cigars! I have been puffing some of the cigars in their lineup and man they make good shit.

The Tabernacle Havana Seed is the shit! This cigar has a really heavy mouth feel with the smoke which is very rich and robust. Slight and coffee and white pepper are the notes you will get. Such an excellent cigar.
E1-C0-F4-ED-4138-447-F-91-E5-C12-C28674-B37.jpg

I had one of these earlier and was very smooth and not as robust as the Tabernacle Havana CT.

A4027-EB8-16-A8-4297-A2-A4-6-AA32-CBD0-F06.jpg

I have definitely had these before but I wanted to share my thoughts. Now, the Tabernacle Maduro ain’t no slouch either. That’s muthfucka is excellent as well. Silver ashes.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any columbian cigars recommendations while in here??
Get the CAO Flathead cigars

or anything by CAO.I personally smoked a flathead ...and went ahead and bought a 5 pack .It was listed as one of the best 25 cigars in 2015. It's a box pressed cigar.Dont punch it . Buy a strong V cutter!!

Last edited:

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get the CAO Flathead cigars

or anything by CAO.I personally smoked a flathead ...and went ahead and bought a 5 pack .It was listed as one of the best 25 cigars in 2015. It's a box pressed cigar.Dont punch it . Buy a strong V cutter!!

Those are cool, but I can get them in the states. I did have a Boliver last night that was good, and a Cohiba Maduro. I was looking for anything else that's not stateside. In the spot I was at they had a bunch of stuff I've seen in the states