Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those are cool, but I can get them in the states. I did have a Boliver last night that was good, and a Cohiba Maduro. I was looking for anything else that's not stateside. In the spot I was at they had a bunch of stuff I've seen in the states

You might as well check out the other selection of Cohibas .They are the Mercedes Benz of Cuban Cigars!!!!

Try the Cohiba Siglo VI

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
large-java_claro_toro_sgl.jpg
I enjoy the Drew Estate Javas,Mints and Lattes.Most of my co workers talk about how they had Cognac,Henessey and other flavored cigars from local shops and I get it.Most of the time it leaves a bad aftertaste for me. Just leave it up to the Cigar manufacturers who have been doing it for years.Thanks for posting...gonna pick up a few sticks

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, not necessarily. Plus correct me if I'm wrong, but the likelyhood of getting a true cuban outside of cuba is pretty slim?
They're not slim at all.You just have to know where to look. Dont go in a store asking for Columbian cigars if you want Cohibas

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caldwell's Blind Man Bluff

If you want a smooth medium bodied cigar...this is it!!!..Smooth light up from the start...with earthy aromas. I fired it up with my new Vector Thunderbird insert housed in a Zippo case. My V Cutter from Colibri never fails me...now off we go.
The ash held over an inch before it fell off..noticing not much of a change with the earthy and leather tasting aromas (30 minutes later)...could be missing some more notes (Need to work on retrohaling).Loved the band on the cigar.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
How is that? I just had THE ROSE OF SHARON by Southern Draw...the shit was good!!!! It was a smooth cigar that got stronger to the end with good flavors..it gave me a nice buzz .Im glad I bought a 5 pack

The Rose of Sharon.. Im sure will be listed as a top 10 for 2019
I've been hearing/reading GREAT things about that Rose of Sharon. Gotta grab one.

The Jacobs Ladder was real smooth. Intensity stayed the same throughut, and I smoked it down to the nub. Never got harsh.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been hearing/reading GREAT things about that Rose of Sharon. Gotta grab one.

The Jacobs Ladder was real smooth. Intensity stayed the same throughut, and I smoked it down to the nub. Never got harsh.
I was pissed on some bullshit....but the moment I pulled put that stogie...I had such a buzz that Snoop,B Real and Devin the dude can relate too....straight with no chaser.....I ha ha highly Ha ha Highly recommend...I went online and some websites got that shit on backorder. So buy them shits in Quantity.Im on that Jacob Ladder...after I buy another R.O.S

Last edited:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Southern Draw makes some very good cigars. I was told that RoMa Craft manufactures or blends them or something. I love RoMa Craft cigars so when I was told this I ended up smoking their lineup. That Jacobs Ladder was no joke. That’s a nice full-bodied cigar. Very powerful, but smooth. I loved it.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Southern Draw makes some very good cigars. I was told that RoMa Craft manufactures or blends them or something. I love RoMa Craft cigars so when I was told this I ended up smoking their lineup. That Jacobs Ladder was no joke. That’s a nice full-bodied cigar. Very powerful, but smooth. I loved it.
Ok...Im on it Kirkout!!!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow!!!! How ironic is this? Cigar Daily may be offering a sampler pack at a discount by the time the interview starts.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Wow!!!! How ironic is this? Cigar Daily may be offering a sampler pack at a discount by the time the interview starts.
That’s what’s up! Hopefully, it’s not that corona sampler pack because that is going to make you angry. Lol. Southern Draw makes some excellent cigars. I haven’t had a bad one yet. I enjoyed them all. The 300 Hands cigar they make is excellent too, in the maduro, habano, or the Connecticut. They’re all good. Very inexpensive too. They run about $7.50 a piece. Very enjoyable. Silver ashes, my friend.