Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I got some fuckin bad news

The pussy ass coop board voted to make the coop

A god damn smoke free building.

Can't smoke in the bedroom or even on the terrace...

I mean I stopped smoking cigars in my room because th smell would manage to seep into my closet..

And get on my clothes... and bitches hated that shit...

So now I have to find air filter that's good at filtering cigar smoke .......

And I just got a coupon for a hundred dollars off if I order twenty sun grown Arturo fuentes

Son of a bitch..

Oh and how often do you dudes season your humidor?

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Man I got some fuckin bad news

The pussy ass coop board voted to make the coop

A god damn smoke free building.

Can't smoke in the bedroom or even on the terrace...

I mean I stopped smoking cigars in my room because th smell would manage to seep into my closet..

And get on my clothes... and bitches hated that shit...

So now I have to find air filter that's good at filtering cigar smoke .......

And I just got a coupon for a hundred dollars off if I order twenty sun grown Arturo fuentes

Son of a bitch..

Oh and how often do you dudes season your humidor?
Go ahead and pass that coupon over here my man. The COOP has spoken! No more chill free cigar smoking sessions at home for you. My condolences.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Been a minute since I’ve enjoyed a stick. Picked these up

73o3o2.jpg
I know enjoyed the Caldwell The T cigar. That joint is a collaboration with Matt Booth (Room 101), Robert Caldwell (Caldwell cigars), and AJ Fernandez ( so many notable cigars it’s ridiculous). I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so I almost bought a box. I think I gave my opinion on it a few pages back in this thread. You definitely have a nice selection that will make your palate come alive. Silver ashes.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Don Carlos ..perfect burn and draw. Beyond smooth

tGPZvTH.jpg

Also picked up a bottle of the Diplomatico. Not bad. It's borderline liquor territory. Almost like a rum version of a grand mariner or similar, but pairs nicely with a cigar. Great recommendation fam

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don Carlos ..perfect burn and draw. Beyond smooth

tGPZvTH.jpg

Also picked up a bottle of the Diplomatico. Not bad. It borderline liquor territory. Almost like a rum version of a grand mariner or similar, but pairs nicely with a cigar. Great recommendation fam
I'm glad you like the pairing.

I still prefer the Big Stogies... I bought these small powerhouses for those short breaks while on my Grind).

Drew-Estate-Logo-new.png

Nasty Fritas, the new, funky shaped figurado in the Liga Privada Único Serie is beginning to arrive at retailers.

Drew-Esate-Liga-Privada-Unico-Serie-Nasty-Fritas-Horizontal.jpg

The cigar comes in a conical vitola that measures four inches long with a 52 ring gauge at its widest point. It is offered in 50-count boxes for $325, or $6.50 per cigar. Blend wise, it features a Connecticut broadleaf oscuro wrapper, a plantation grown Brazilian Mata Fina binder, and Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers. Like the Papas Fritas, the Nasty Fritas filler tobacco incorporates left over tobacco leaves that are short cut through the manufacture of Liga Privada No. 9 and Liga Privada T52 cigars.

The Nasty Fritas is a regular production addition to the Liga Privada Único Serie portfolio.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/halfwh...a-privada-unico-serie-nasty-fritas/281801/amp

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

I still prefer the Big Stogies... I bought these small powerhouses for those short breaks while on my Grind).

Drew-Estate-Logo-new.png

Nasty Fritas, the new, funky shaped figurado in the Liga Privada Único Serie is beginning to arrive at retailers.

The cigar comes in a conical vitola that measures four inches long with a 52 ring gauge at its widest point. It is offered in 50-count boxes for $325, or $6.50 per cigar. Blend wise, it features a Connecticut broadleaf oscuro wrapper, a plantation grown Brazilian Mata Fina binder, and Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers. Like the Papas Fritas, the Nasty Fritas filler tobacco incorporates left over tobacco leaves that are short cut through the manufacture of Liga Privada No. 9 and Liga Privada T52 cigars.

The Nasty Fritas is a regular production addition to the Liga Privada Único Serie portfolio.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/halfwh...a-privada-unico-serie-nasty-fritas/281801/amp
I am waiting on these little gems, so I can give them a spin. They should be arriving in stores soon.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUESTION..

you chillin on a cruise, out on the balcony, chillin as the boat sails to the next tropical port..

you thought about that awesome dinner and the dope time you had at the club...

as you sit there you look inside the cabin, the baddest bitch on the cruise is lyin on your bed stomach down because you bedroom bullied her gracious ass to sleep...

whats your perfect drink and perfect cigar of choice to top off a perfect night..

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
0rmoC3w.jpg

This thread got me into Drew Estate over the last several months. Just picked up a few sticks.

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUESTION..

you chillin on a cruise, out on the balcony, chillin as the boat sails to the next tropical port..

you thought about that awesome dinner and the dope time you had at the club...

as you sit there you look inside the cabin, the baddest bitch on the cruise is lyin on your bed stomach down because you bedroom bullied her gracious ass to sleep...

whats your perfect drink and perfect cigar of choice to top off a perfect night..
A Cuban (Cohiba Behike 54) cigar and a Remy Martin 1758 works for me

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

Drew-Estate-Logo-new.png

These are pretty good. Maybe better than the regular Fritas. It’s a good 30 minute cigar.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
The Arturo Fuente Anejo’s dropped this past week. I made sure I got some Sharks and a few of the other sizes.

Edit: If you haven’t tried the AF Anejo’s and if you can find them I would purchase them. Now, if you’re a novice I would shy away from them.

Picture-7.png

Last edited:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
True . Most of my cigars have a smoke time of an hour to 2 hour smoke. I have nubs but these are perfect.
If you’re trying to get a quick session in small cigars come in handy. Even though these are mixed filler they’re mixed filler from the leftovers off their top cigars. I am not sure which ones the Nasty Fritas are comprised of.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Arturo Fuente Anejo’s dropped this past week. I made sure I got some Sharks and a few of the other sizes.

Edit: If you haven’t tried the AF Anejo’s and if you can find them I would purchase them. Now, if you’re a novice I would shy away from them.

Picture-7.png
I'll check them out.. Probably get the Hemmingway's Barberpole first

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I'll check them out.. Probably get the Hemmingway's Barberpole first
If you can find. Very rare. But if you see them cope them ASAP. I paid $18.00 and some change for them. It’s about an hour smoke. Very good cigar. Very smooth. I really enjoyed them.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How was it? Have lit mine up yet.

I like that well used v cutter :cool:
It was good... The N. F packs a medium size Punch... Wanted to smoke the whole thing.. U would need a pair of tweezers. Lol

Had the French Brandy Ciroc with a few Heinekens and Becks

Coldplay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This used to be my go-to stick several years ago. It is not for beginners. It is full strength but the taste and construction are great. The robusto was the perfect size for me on this. I smoked a churchill Prensado that had my head spinning. If you try it and like it, I would also recommend the Oliva Master blend 3 and the Aging Room AR45 (strong).