Chess Tournament Home Page

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
81kwR9OMGGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wegiel Handmade European Ambassador Chess Set - Wooden 21 Inch Beech & Birch Board With Felt Base - Carved Hornbeam & Sycamore Wood Chess Pieces - Compartment Inside The Board To Store Each Piece

I bought this one over the summer. (AMAZON.COM) Large Pieces and you can fold board and store pieces individually when traveling. Big ass hell and lot easier to see the board. also bought the

LEAP Chess Clock Digital Chess Timer Professional for Board Games Timer with Alarm Function Black (Official Store)

I got this for my dad

I was gonna get that chess set you posted but couldn't find information about extra queens. I said fuck it...lol

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You should have saw his reaction this morning. It was a fucking waste of time everyone's time to have it because Ian didnt come to play at all. I fucking hate Magnus Carlsen but I gotta give him his props for being a great player.

Thank goodness it's over.
you were up that early lol.
I got my notification at like 5am I think lol
rolled over and went back to sleep

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
you were up that early lol.
I got my notification at like 5am I think lol
rolled over and went back to sleep

I only saw the last hour of it and even then Nepo was holding on for dear life for the last 45 minutes of it because he blundered his position and Carlsen didnt go for the kill.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should have saw his reaction this morning. It was a fucking waste of time everyone's time to have it because Ian didnt come to play at all. I fucking hate Magnus Carlsen but I gotta give him his props for being a great player.

Thank goodness it's over.
Why do you hate MC?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We have four....come on nah....ONE more.....if not, then it kicks off at 2 pm CST today

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know the solution...

It would be cool to see a Black celebrity chess tournament.

RZA
GZA
Jay-Z
Jamie Foxx
Eddie Murphy
Will Smith
Jada Pinkett-Smith (?)
Janelle Monae
Erykah Badu
Lupita Nyong'o
Laurence Fishburne
Kareem Abdul-Jabar

Anybody else I'm missing?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't know the solution...

It would be cool to see a Black celebrity chess tournament.

RZA
GZA
Jay-Z
Jamie Foxx
Eddie Murphy
Will Smith
Jada Pinkett-Smith (?)
Janelle Monae
Erykah Badu
Lupita Nyong'o
Laurence Fishburne
Kareem Abdul-Jabar

Anybody else I'm missing?

I got the first two moves correctly but couldn't see the rest of the moves.

Also,I didn't know Badu is a chess player. I hope Maurice Ashley post more videos on his youtube channel. Him and James Canty III always have entertaining videos.