Chess Tournament Home Page

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trying to make it back to the 1600 but ive been running into a lot of cheaters i see

We have detected that one or more of your recent opponents has violated our Fair Play Policy. As compensation for potentially unfair rating losses, we adjusted your following ratings:
Rapid: 1544 + 8 => 1552

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trying to make it back to the 1600 but ive been running into a lot of cheaters i see

We have detected that one or more of your recent opponents has violated our Fair Play Policy. As compensation for potentially unfair rating losses, we adjusted your following ratings:
Rapid: 1544 + 8 => 1552
I sent you a challenge.

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's a good chess set @raze

Im trying to get one for my dad for Christmas..

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I use the same set my cousin bought me when I was kid. Looks like a less fancy version of this...

For a while, I considered getting something like this, but smaller...

I wouldn't play games with it, maybe set up a famous puzzle or match. It'd be a cool conversation piece.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I guess,Ill participate since this dude is taking nine billion years to make a move.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I havent took my chess break yet because Im waiting for this fucking idiot to make a move.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Inkmew about Howard Stern being a strong chess player..

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

E_s0J9WVcAgGPSX

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heah, when I am playing, i don't want to wait no 3-4hours to play one game. Throw me off last time where I took a ghastly ass kicking. If we can speed up the moves it would be greatly appreciated.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
FCANNLhUYAElyQA

Accurate! :giggle:

It's crazy,I can find the tactics on the higher ratings but not ratings on my current level...lol

Sounds about right...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#3 is me though...

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member