Chess Tournament Home Page

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We got 4....that was quicker than usuall.......only need one more for a full force of 5....it is so hard to believe that we can't consistently get 5 people...chess is the most played game in the world

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Chess sets are so fucking expensive...

They are either magnetic,not wooden,the board/pieces are too small or doesnt have extra queens...

I dont mind paying over a hundred dollars for a chess set but most of the time they dont have what I want...

I was trying to give my dad a chess set for Christmas. I brought him a cheap $31 one from Amazon since I couldnt find the right one.

I wanted to give him an African themed chess set but you gotta buy one from Pluto to get it.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

They are either magnetic,not wooden,the board/pieces are too small or doesnt have extra queens...

I dont mind paying over a hundred dollars for a chess set but most of the time they dont have what I want...

I was trying to give my dad a chess set for Christmas. I brought him a cheap $31 one from Amazon since I couldnt find the right one.

I wanted to give him an African themed chess set but you gotta buy one from Pluto to get it.
Found a really dope one at a yard sale. Got lucky

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I keep shitting the bed homie. I play randoms 150+ points lower than me and wind up losing. But then I'll beat @oskie the same day in another game
:hithead: :smh:

I mostly win against randoms that's lower than me...They don't know how to handle my attack..The randoms thats higher than me shut that down and make me pay for it most of the time....lol

Found a really dope one at a yard sale. Got lucky

How much did you pay for it?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I mostly win against randoms that's lower than me...They don't know how to handle my attack..The randoms thats higher than me shut that down and make me pay for it most of the time....lol

How much did you pay for it?
Like $10 lol.
I'm sure it's worth at least $100 minimum

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

81kwR9OMGGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wegiel Handmade European Ambassador Chess Set - Wooden 21 Inch Beech & Birch Board With Felt Base - Carved Hornbeam & Sycamore Wood Chess Pieces - Compartment Inside The Board To Store Each Piece

I bought this one over the summer. (AMAZON.COM) Large Pieces and you can fold board and store pieces individually when traveling. Big ass hell and lot easier to see the board. also bought the

LEAP Chess Clock Digital Chess Timer Professional for Board Games Timer with Alarm Function Black (Official Store)

Last edited:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let me know by DM for the next chess tourney. I didn't like that last ass drumming I got so I haven't been back. I have got over it now. However, I hate playing that long distance shit (meaning: waiting an hour or so for the next man to play). Just play me straight up and we will be fine. If we can play like that, then I would be alright with it.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let me know by DM for the next chess tourney. I didn't like that last ass drumming I got so I haven't been back. I have got over it now. However, I hate playing that long distance shit (meaning: waiting an hour or so for the next man to play). Just play me straight up and we will be fine. If we can play like that, then I would be alright with it.

When I set the games up...we play one day to move....since we all probably work and have stuff to do....but, feel free to use this thread to indicate when you are ready to play a straight game and I am sure someone will be available....I don't know what the other time parameters are, short of speed chess.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got 4....that was quicker than usuall.......only need one more for a full force of 5....it is so hard to believe that we can't consistently get 5 people...chess is the most played game in the world
Its my schedule man... I'm busy. The long term play works better for me.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the best Chess App to play with friends abroad?

The big brother that taught me how to play chess when I was 10 or 11 is in USVI and I wanna play him, but haven't finished going through all the chess apps & reading their reviews to see which is the best one

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The big brother that taught me how to play chess when I was 10 or 11 is in USVI and I wanna play him, but haven't finished going through all the chess apps & reading their reviews to see which is the best one

chess.com I play and have friends on there from all coners of the world

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I would think chess.com, which is the one we use in our group, would be the best one. What I would do is set up games with three days to move to compensate for the time difference.