Chess Tournament Home Page

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When the current tournament concludes, I will begin another.

This is the official tournament page. All tournament related matters will be posted here.

Each new tournament will be posted here.

Start dropping your names if you aren't in the BGOL chess.com group to receive and invite.

When a tournament is created, I will rely on the interest exhibited to determine the number of members.

I will force start the tournament after 48 hours if it does not auto-start based on the pre-set number of members signing up.

Start dropping your names....

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Start lining up mughafuckas.....gonna make the next tournament dependent on the interest shown here....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
We need more than 5 players for every tournament we play. You can't say you want to play yet never drop username. And whenever y'all do drop it,its too late.

Its better to do it now.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Fall Tournament

14sf4ue.jpg

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
we need to bump every hour until we get 6.....it is Satday...let's get it going

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck...we stretched it out to six and now we got five.....if we had left it at five we would be crackalacking already....should i kick it off?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All are welcomed....I will let you know when next tournament starts, this one already kicked off. What is your chess.com username? Are you in the BGOL chess.com group?

I am but I don't remember the last time I was there. Should be the same here but let me check.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Check your invites. Texas Cold Front Tournament on deck. Hurry and sign up before it’s too late.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Invite sir. It was homecoming week last week so I fucked up a lot of my games

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What school you repping Oskie??? HBCU I am sure...lol.....

Prairie View A&M University is coming up in a couple of weeks.

Well Damn! I created the tournament but failed to invite the group....check now.

AAMU, then magic city classic next week. I'm drinking water all week to get ready for the drinking and lack of sleep I'm about to put it through

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
AAMU, then magic city classic next week. I'm drinking water all week to get ready for the drinking and lack of sleep I'm about to put it through

Good plan...I will have to do the same. I take my travel trailer and tailgate from Thursday until Monday morning. PV has one of the most well known tailgating events in the country...of any school. Brutal on an old man though....lol.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sign up you lumps .....and if you still haven't gotten invite let me know.....you need to be added to the group

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
When the current tournament concludes, I will begin another.

This is the official tournament page. All tournament related matters will be posted here.

Each new tournament will be posted here.

Start dropping your names if you aren't in the BGOL chess.com group to receive and invite.

When a tournament is created, I will rely on the interest exhibited to determine the number of members.

I will force start the tournament after 48 hours if it does not auto-start based on the pre-set number of members signing up.

Start dropping your names....
Do me a favor and @ me here when you start a new tournament.
I don't get the email notification