Chadwick Boseman Dies of Colon Cancer

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
I crushed his fantasy of Chadwick not being Black American, so him gonna put me on ignore like a cac with massive fragility. :lol:

Look you quarter-of-a-brain-having fuck, I'm not in the mood to deal with your stupidity right now. No rational person with an I.Q. above room-temperature piss gives a fuck about you & your xenophobia. I'm surprised you haven't found a way to mention Jordan yet you hoeass nigga.

it's official= this brother was poison according to the coroner reported by the Toronto star

:confused: What is you talking about?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I just posted all his movies in the Trap

my own lil tribute

tenor.gif

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Look you quarter-of-a-brain-having fuck, I'm not in the mood to deal with your stupidity right now. No rational person with an I.Q. above room-temperature piss gives a fuck about you & your xenophobia. I'm surprised you haven't found a way to mention Jordan yet you hoeass nigga.

google chadwick boseman was poison and it will explain everything. i personality do not believe it was colon cancer, he did not shoot 19 movies with stage 3 cancer. it is not possible

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
google chadwick boseman was poison and it will explain everything. i personality do not believe it was colon cancer, he did not shoot 19 movies with stage 3 cancer. it is not possible

He was diagnosed around 2016. At the most that's around 10 films, and maybe 3 during the period he was stage 4. Not for sure where you got 19 from.

Anyhow, Stage 3 just determines where it has moved to through the body. There are people who been at that stage and didn't make it a year, and there are people who've been at that stage for 10 years and still live relatively normal lives. Colon cancer can be quick or so slow you'll die from something else first. Unless you were his doctor or family we'll probably never know all the circumstances. There's no need to make this a conspiracy.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
He was diagnosed around 2016. At the most that's around 10 films, and maybe 3 during the period he was stage 4. Not for sure where you got 19 from.

Anyhow, Stage 3 just determines where it has moved to through the body. There are people who been at that stage and didn't make it a year, and there are people who've been at that stage for 10 years and still live relatively normal lives. Colon cancer can be quick or so slow you'll die from something else first. Unless you were his doctor or family we'll probably never know all the circumstances. There's no need to make this a conspiracy.
you need to be a doctor to see that it does not add up, that south korea fight scene was a grueling 10 hour shoot that spike lee joint was shot in a real hot spot for 15 hours straight. the brother had operations and chemo and was able to do 10 films with no problem. plus they did not explain how he was allow to shoot any film while he was ill

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy how the death of someone you never met can affect you. Just shows the kind of impact he and his body of work has.

Such a terrible lost. Gone way way too soon!

RIP Mr. Boseman.
It isn’t crazy. That is the feeling of IDOLATRY and Chadwick was an initiate into the Kemetic Mystery System. He even played the creator of it, THOTH and their shepherd king Horus aka T’CHALLA in the Marvel Universe. You brothers really need to research the people you admire to see what they are about.

He was a great actor but he sealed his fate when he took the oath, like many before him and many after him will.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude is an idiot lying troll; dont waste your breadth responding to him; I just did in another thread; dude is a waste of time; no need to even acknowledge that troll ever.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Facts, my homeboy was diagnosed in December 2017 and passed in August 2018. He did the same thing Chadwick did and didn't tell nobody. Only his immediate family knew and kept quiet.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Facts, my homeboy was diagnosed in December 2017 and passed in August 2018. He did the same thing Chadwick did and didn't tell nobody. Only his immediate family knew and kept quiet.
My wife couldn't even bring herself to tell our sons and daughter. I had to tell them...the rest of the family were none the wiser until JUST before her passing.
"Why didn't anybody tell us?" was asked by so many family and friends.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Alex Trebek actually regretted telling everyone about his cancer:

"trying to be as optimistic as you can when the other person feels none of that … they feel only despair. And I don't know if I was strong enough or intelligent enough to help alleviate that despair."

CB probably didn't want people to feel sorry for him or treat him differently.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

My wife couldn't even bring herself to tell our sons and daughter. I had to tell them...the rest of the family were none the wiser until JUST before her passing.
"Why didn't anybody tell us?" was asked by so many family and friends.

Condolences re: your friend and wife respectively, BD & Shaka.

My grandpa survived colon cancer around 75/76yo. He hadn't taken care of himself over the course of his lifetime (bad diet & no exercise), so everyone was sort of prepared for the worst. Somehow he survived. Over the years that followed he had a number of hospitalizations at 3 - 4 of the hospitals in the region, and the final year in hospice care. After awhile we lost track of the updates we were giving to friends & family as he had so many health concerns. Many people didn't know about the issues that followed.

Cancer followed by medication overdose, dysentery, dementia, mild stroke, a fall leading to a broken hip, bed sores, pneumonia, etc. Passed the morning of Halloween 2006 at 81yo.

When I'd visit with him, I kept thinking - "He can't catch a break ... he's fighting so many battles ..."