Chadwick Boseman Dies of Colon Cancer

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
he's working on a movie where he plays a slave. It was mentioned in the other thread on this same subject. yeah, i know...another slave movie. Not sure what it's actually about though.

he has quite a few movies coming, the japanese samurai one, the spike lee movie and the series where he plays a slave.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw it aint for no fucking role. Do not believe the hype. Aint no slave master rocking with skinny slaves.
Believe it or not slave were fed to keep up their strength.

he's working on a movie where he plays a slave. It was mentioned in the other thread on this same subject. yeah, i know...another slave movie. Not sure what it's actually about though.

he has quite a few movies coming, the japanese samurai one, the spike lee movie and the series where he plays a slave.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So y'all think if he was sick....he'd be on camera talking to the public? :lol: I don't know what he is but he ain't came out and said he sick so I'll take it he's good. Not gonna gossip or worry about it though.

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told my wife he looked sick in the Bridges movie. I don't think its intentional because his clothes in bridges looked to big for him so it must have happened after they ordered his wardrobe for the movie.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Same shit with 50 playing that role everybody speculating . The man is a fucking actor. Was Matthew Mcconeheugh sick too?

Actor+Matthew+McConaughey+shows+off+scary+Ad30t7ebb1Dx.jpg

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christian Bale did the same in The Machinist, was a good movie too.

The producers of the film claim that Christian Bale dropped from about 173 pounds in weight down to about 110 pounds in weight to make this film. They also claim that Bale actually wanted to drop down to 100 pounds, but that they would not let him go below 120 out of fear that his health could be in too much danger if he did. His diet consisted of one can of tuna and an apple per day. His 63-pound weight loss is said to be a record for any actor for a movie role. He regained the weight in time for his role in Batman Begins (2005).

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Christian Bale did the same in The Machinist, was a good movie too.

The producers of the film claim that Christian Bale dropped from about 173 pounds in weight down to about 110 pounds in weight to make this film. They also claim that Bale actually wanted to drop down to 100 pounds, but that they would not let him go below 120 out of fear that his health could be in too much danger if he did. His diet consisted of one can of tuna and an apple per day. His 63-pound weight loss is said to be a record for any actor for a movie role. He regained the weight in time for his role in Batman Begins (2005).
Plus he gained a bunch of weight to play dick Cheney

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He is another desperate coon that launches these effeminate attacks at me to appeal to his white masta to get roles in movies. He is trying to demonstrate his loyalty to white supremacists that control the movie industry.

Nobody cares about some racial cannibal fake health problems.