Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Until Bron says that he and the rest of the stars in the NBA are going to bend the knee and take it easy on Wemby to make sure he wins a chip this next year, I don't want to hear them say shit.

Bron had BETTER not compete and try to win games against Wemby next year.
If they surround Wemby with good players, they can make a deep run. LeBron played real good last year for his age, but you could tell he is losing a step.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see Chuck out here campaigning for more butter biscuits from white mommy and daddy, FOH :rolleyes2:
All these dudes (including LBJ) out here feeling the need to protect their precious white queen from "all the haters" (aka Black people) is comical to me.
Nobody is hating on CC, it's just that people are fatigued from the over-the-top attention she's getting from the media when she's yet to prove herself in the WNBA.
Let her prove herself first before everyone starts to suck on her tits.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I see Chuck out here campaigning for more butter biscuits from white mommy and daddy, FOH :rolleyes2:
All these dudes (including LBJ) out here feeling the need to protect their precious white queen from "all the haters" (aka Black people) is comical to me.
Nobody is hating on CC, it's just that people are fatigued from the over-the-top attention she's getting from the media when she's yet to prove herself in the WNBA.
Saved my fingers

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

drops mic

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's definitely some hating going on

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

What tits?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
LOL, I saw a bunch of famous people from NYC on social media talking about they going to a basketball game and I was confused as fuck because I knew the Knicks weren't in the playoffs anymore so I was wondering what basketball game they were talking about.
Good to see women's basketball get a little shine for now. Hopefully it lasts and is not just a phase.

Barclay was packed. It was honestly gay woman Central in there that night. But it's always like that for a liberty game. What was funny was this was my first time my wife went to WNBA game and she got hit on three times. I told her it's because she has locs and for some reason in NYC to a lot of gay women a woman having locs is like a gay signal.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Let her prove herself first before everyone starts to suck on her flat-ass chest.
Fixed the last part:lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s played like trash a few games that’s not hating it’s the truth….shes -12 for the season that’s not exactly lighting it up. She’s ok so far :dunno:
You call some people hater but you’re acting like a fanboy should even out :dunno:
She's a rookie on a bad team
Sloppiness is expected
She still hooping
Let's compare her stats to her rookie counterpart

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I’m glad ESPN and a few other networks are starting to focus on Angel Reese instead of CC.

Someone at the networks realized that Angel Reese has millions of followers, plus people like Latto and Tyla are pulling up to watch her play. They definitely want to tap into some of that to get their ratings up.
I spoke on this last week, if you go to the ESPN app they're always spotlighting what's going on with Angel Reese so they know she has a following and know a couple of her games have been sold out, so I don't know why they haven't put our of her games on their 5+ networks

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Calling people coons for being a fan of someone that has been exciting to watch is a bit much.

Shouldn’t have to explain this to a Black person but it’s you so I get it…

There are numerous brothers in here who have said positive things about Clark nobody said anything to them and that was the end of it..
But
Then you have the others tapping their feet gassing up this Bitch like she’s Jesus, then getting offended when other people critique her game. They wouldn’t have an issue with you critiquing Boston Reese Wilson etc but as soon as you say something negative about Clark it’s an issue…..Those are Coons which you yourself are trending towards..you’re welcome

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
She's a rookie on a bad team
Sloppiness is expected
She still hooping
Let's compare her stats to her rookie counterpart

You're comparing Steph to Draymond Green.

This bitch is supposed to be the best shooter in the world, male or female.

You simply can't compare the roles they are expected to play on their teams.

Bird and Magic came into the NBA the same time. Bird went to a shitty club and they instantly were a contender. Magic won it all.

She's being compared to a female Bird, and she's not that. Perhaps she will adjust to the pros, but now she's more Adam Morrison than Bird.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spoke on this last week, if you go to the ESPN app they're always spotlighting what's going on with Angel Reese so they know she has a following and know a couple of her games have been sold out, so I don't know why they haven't put our of her games on their 5+ networks
The wnba in general is all over the place when it comes to watching the games. Its too complicated. Hopefully they can get something like the nba where you know if it's not on tnt it's probably on ESPN. Not youtube, twitter, espn2, ion, etc..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shouldn’t have to explain this to a Black person but it’s you so I get it…

There are numerous brothers in here who have said positive things about Clark nobody said anything to them and that was the end of it..
But
Then you have the others tapping their feet gassing up this Bitch like she’s Jesus, then getting offended when other people critique her game. They wouldn’t have an issue with you critiquing Boston Reese Wilson etc but as soon as you say something negative about Clark it’s an issue…..Those are Coons which you yourself are trending towards..you’re welcome
I am trying to understand how is this a black and white issue? Clark gets attention because she plays the same style of basketball that made Curry legendary. It is nothing more than she plays an up and down logo shooting style that is fun to watch.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're comparing Steph to Draymond Green.

This bitch is supposed to be the best shooter in the world, male or female.

You simply can't compare the roles they are expected to play on their teams.

Bird and Magic came into the NBA the same time. Bird went to a shitty club and they instantly were a contender. Magic won it all.

She's being compared to a female Bird, and she's not that. Perhaps she will adjust to the pros, but now she's more Adam Morrison than Bird.
Stop
Adam Morrison gtfo
You're not watching the games if you say some shit like that
She's already leading her team in scoring
Top 15 in the league in scoring
9th in assists
On pace for rookie of the year