Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
You're right, there were a couple of teams for a couple of flights that had chartered flights, and they did play on national tv before Caitlin.

You didn't speak on what else they said that was correct, only the points that fit a certain narrative :lol:

But yes you're right, they are uneducated to speak on the WNBA just like the people in this thread who haven't watched Caitlin or the WNBA are not educated enough to speak on it.

But those muthafuckas speak the loudest! :roflmao:
I don’t know about narrative it’s just some simple facts. The beginning of their show is in accurate. As for the rest there are more inaccuracies. However, their overall theme of the entire league benefiting from Angel Reese’s, Cameron Brink’s and CC’s arrival is very true.

If someone can find some quotes of players hating on CC I would like to see them. I haven’t seen any players openly hating on her.

Also, CC averaging 17 points a game is damn good. She’s actually playing well to start her career. I don’t WTF people are talking about when they say she is struggling.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:itsawrap:

Superstar Stewie just handed the great white hope a 36 point beatdown.

Just goes to show how the majority of this thread just started watching women’s basketball this season and don’t know shit about it :lol:
Damn, less than a week later, another rookie who has been under heavy criticism by the mainstream media hands Stewart and the Liberty their first loss of the season.

Whats going on here? :eek2:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Damn I took my daughter to this game. She's an Angel Reece fan so she was pumped

20240523-205155.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

This!… I haven’t seen anyone in the W hating on Caitlin Clark.

Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird made the simple statement that there’s a transition period in the league that she’ll have to go through. Things won’t be so easy in the beginning. (Side note: as we can see, they were correct).

Men took the above statement and created this narrative that players are hating on her. Not to mention guys saying they are defending her tough cause they are hating (It’s called playing defense).

All these big headed dudes talking on it like they‘ve been rocking with the W for years knowing damn well they just in it for the ratings.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This!… I haven’t seen anyone in the W hating on Caitlin Clark.

Diana Taurasi and Sue Bird made the simple statement that there’s a transition period in the league that she’ll have to go through. Things won’t be so easy in the beginning. (Side note: as we can see, they were correct).

Men took the above statement and created this narrative that players are hating on her. Not to mention guys saying they are defending her tough cause they are hating (It’s called playing defense).

All these big headed dudes talking on it like they‘ve been rocking with the W for years knowing damn well they just in it for the ratings.

Duncan breaks it down...

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Duncan breaks it down...

Thanks for dropping the video homie. It's a good watch. I didn't know Elle went off like this.

I agree with Elle .She's saying everything I'm saying. The rhetoric that these guys are spewing needs to stop because they are way off base.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dana Evans was killing the Liberty

Notice on this play when the steal happened Angel ran down court to the basket. She didn't stand around demanding the ball like Clark. Clark gotta work on heading to the basket instead of being a ball hog. Even the Liberty player ran back on defense. She didn't stand around to complain at the ref.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I’m glad ESPN and a few other networks are starting to focus on Angel Reese instead of CC.
Someone at the networks realized that Angel Reese has millions of followers, plus people like Latto and Tyla are pulling up to watch her play. They definitely want to tap into some of that to get their ratings up.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Barkley Center was LOUD!!

Seats were reasonable. I paid $60 per seat.

LOL, I saw a bunch of famous people from NYC on social media talking about they going to a basketball game and I was confused as fuck because I knew the Knicks weren't in the playoffs anymore so I was wondering what basketball game they were talking about.
Good to see women's basketball get a little shine for now. Hopefully it lasts and is not just a phase.

Last edited: